Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 06:56:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:                                                                           Gulden  (Read 106568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Litesire

Activity: 485
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:28:23 AM

Tradiing volume is down to an absolute minimum, strange.. I guess the traders that are left think the price is exactly what it should be.

Perhaps. Also several big ICOs going on, could be putting their money in those plus the holidays...

I have a hard time believing these ICOs make 10% of what they claim. Unless there is a wealthy gene pool out there that likes to throw good money after bad investments. Maybe it's kids with rich parents or early btc adopters being greedy.

Some people must be retarded if they keep investing in these scams and expecting a different results.

Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gulden

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 10:47:41 AM

1.6.0 - Available soon
developer.gulden.com

Next Generation desktop wallet
Our entire wallet has been redone to bring massive and much needed usability improvements.

HD desktop wallet with mnemonic (recovery phrase) support
Fully backwards compatible with recovery phrases from older Android and iOS wallets.

Fully integrated accounts within wallet physical seperation between accounts
Back up all your accounts with just a single recovery phrase.

New HD Link feature
Fully link your funds between specific accounts and your mobile devices, for fund management across devices with unprecedented ease.

Bitcoin and IBAN
Pay bitcoin or IBAN directly from your desktop wallet via seamless Nocks integration

In app purchase
Purchase Gulden directly in app via integrated purchasing.

Local currency
Display of local currency estimates integrated directly into the desktop app.

Update of our underlying codebase
Codebase 0.13 brings thousands of bug fixes, performance enhancements and important new functionality for vendors (such as ZMQ).

Updated mobile apps
Bringing many performance improvements, bug fixes, and in app purchasing for Android.

DELTA
Improvements to our DELTA difficulty algorithm that will bring increased network performance going forward.

Please keep in mind the moderation rules

Trolling is not allowed
Quoting of images is not allowed
Prevent multiple images in one post
Only approved community projects can be promoted
No begging (for exchanges, updates, marketing, investors, etc.)
No unnecessary use of caps lock
Use the default font and font size
Keep it clean

shares.gulden.com
Reallist

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:57:05 AM

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All this and still the first alt to update to bitcoins 0.13 codebase. When are the wallets going to be officially released?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Massnl

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:46:43 AM

That link feature would be amazing :O
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:48:20 PM

Gulden just left everybody else in the dust with this update and this is just the beginning.

Gulden is now defining the future of cryptocurrency
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:59:38 PM

New HD Link feature
Fully link your funds between specific accounts and your mobile devices, for fund management across devices with unprecedented ease.

Is this using a web wallet interface with coins stored on a central location?
MaNI

Activity: 286

Gulden wallet dev

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

New HD Link feature

No absolutely not, If we wanted to go the web wallet route then we might as well just remove the blockchain altogether, along with all the advantages it brings, no thanks Smiley
The 1.6.0 desktop wallet is a regular fully decentralised desktop wallet just with lots of improvements.

Gulden wallet dev: GPsG4cqjPnnSX6fT2sucpLNWHiHujbtFAr
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 1028

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:14:04 PM

New HD Link feature

No absolutely not, If we wanted to go the web wallet route then we might as well just remove the blockchain altogether, along with all the advantages it brings, no thanks Smiley
The 1.6.0 desktop wallet is a regular fully decentralised desktop wallet just with lots of improvements.

Well I be damned! How is it that bitcoin haven't done this or have they?
Litesire

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:25:52 PM

New HD Link feature

You guys have blown away the high expectations I had for this update.  Speechfuckingless!!!!

cryptoba

Activity: 436

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:38:39 PM

Hi there,

One question, a friend of mine had a few Gulden on his Mac. He downloaded the wallet like 2 years ago.
Since, then, he has never touched the wallet.
What do I need to do to get access to the coins? Do I just need to download the latest client and let sync?

Thanks

abyaby123

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:54:34 PM

Hi there,

One question, a friend of mine had a few Gulden on his Mac. He downloaded the wallet like 2 years ago.
What do I need to do to get access to the coins? Do I just need to download the latest client and let sync?

Thanks

I think you need his wallet recovery file from his folder to recreate his wallet. If he didn't safe it you can't recover the coins anymore but I don't khnow how it is on mac but on windows it's like that.
Dashltc

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:57:56 PM

New HD Link feature

Congratulations to the team on this update, I knew you guys were the real deal!
kwaasteniet

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:11:23 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

That is an old Guldencoin wallet. So it is not just download the latest software because of the different map structure.
You have to make first a backup of the file wallet.dat in the old wallet software and than download the new version and replace the file wallet.dat.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:55:46 PM

1.6.0 - Available soon
developer.gulden.com

Our entire wallet has been redone to bring massive and much needed usability improvements.

Fully backwards compatible with recovery phrases from older Android and iOS wallets.

New HD Link feature

Bitcoin and IBAN
Pay bitcoin or IBAN directly from your desktop wallet via seamless Nocks integration

In app purchase

Local currency

Codebase 0.13 brings thousands of bug fixes, performance enhancements and important new functionality for vendors (such as ZMQ).

Updated mobile apps
Bringing many performance improvements, bug fixes, and in app purchasing for Android.

DELTA
Improvements to our DELTA difficulty algorithm that will bring increased network performance going forward.

Wow! Amazing development! Can't wait to download soon Smiley https://developer.gulden.com/
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:07:46 PM

Tradiing volume is down to an absolute minimum, strange.. I guess the traders that are left think the price is exactly what it should be.

Perhaps. Also several big ICOs going on, could be putting their money in those plus the holidays...

I have a hard time believing these ICOs make 10% of what they claim. Unless there is a wealthy gene pool out there that likes to throw good money after bad investments. Maybe it's kids with rich parents or early btc adopters being greedy.

Some people must be retarded if they keep investing in these scams and expecting a different results.

That is one of the generally accepted definitions of insanity...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
TamiLee

Activity: 650

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:48:38 PM

1.6.0 - Available soon
developer.gulden.com

New HD Link feature

Bitcoin and IBAN

In app purchase

Local currency

Updated mobile apps

DELTA

Wow! Amazing development! Can't wait to download soon Smiley https://developer.gulden.com/

My crypto heroes!!! When word gets out this will send shockwaves through the crypto world!  When is the release date?
Gulden

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 12:11:09 PM

A glance at the event G2: Gulden in Groningen

The afternoon kicked off great with most of the attendees arriving in style using Taxi Noord and paying with Gulden. After that cool experience, everyone assembled at De Bovenkamer in Groningen. Such a great and unique place.

Read more and watch the video

shares.gulden.com
Litesire

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:46:00 PM

Great video, things are really coming together for Gulden. Were most of the people at the event new users to crypto because some of these fools on this forum think no one knows about this coin in the Netherlands.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1495990.msg17026450#msg17026450

Gulden

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 07:46:53 PM

21:00

shares.gulden.com
Gulden