Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 06:56:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:                                                                           Gulden  (Read 106568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soulgate

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 07:56:30 PM

Yeah! A couple of great surprises after few weeks!  Cool

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Reallist

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:35:03 AM

Yeah! A couple of great surprises after few weeks!  Cool

Time to enjoy the development ride that has been lacking of late in other coins. GG Gulden.
donarito

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

fast forward we go

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:21:39 PM

Looks very good, but I did not find some dates - are there some deadlines?
Brito

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:01:45 AM

The peasants like to dump out at 5% profit and they will always remain peasants.

Litesire

Activity: 485

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:47:48 AM

Looks very good, but I did not find some dates - are there some deadlines?

The Roadmap says next month, they normally a week or two late on past releases. Middle of October is what I am expecting from a release of this magnitude.
https://developer.gulden.com/roadmap/

Arvydas77

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 10:31:03 AM

The peasants like to dump out at 5% profit and they will always remain peasants.

Absolutely agree with you! I have my NLG in cold storage and I will keep them long term. My advice to everyone is the same - keep your NLG and buy more if you can.

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TomPetty

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:51:58 AM

It's release month!
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:53:29 PM

It's release month!

You didn't waste any time posting that now did you?   Cheesy

He's right you know, everything on track?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Gulden

Activity: 205

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 10:10:00 AM

It's release month!

Yes still everything on track!

shares.gulden.com
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:53:55 PM

It's release month!

Yes still everything on track!

Excellent

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
soulgate

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 04:03:51 PM

It's release month!

Release of dump??  Cheesy  Under 400 satoshi in one moment  Sad

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Litesire

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:31:33 PM

It's release month!

Release of dump??  Cheesy  Under 400 satoshi in one moment  Sad

It has recovered very quickly, a lot of buyers waiting on the sidelines to pick up the dumps.

soulgate

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:55:41 PM

It's release month!

Release of dump??  Cheesy  Under 400 satoshi in one moment  Sad

It has recovered very quickly, a lot of buyers waiting on the sidelines to pick up the dumps.

Yes. Very very quickly. I also wanted to buy more cheap NLG but I'm late.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

TamiLee

Activity: 650

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:50:31 AM

It's release month!

Release of dump??  Cheesy  Under 400 satoshi in one moment  Sad

Yes. Very very quickly. I also wanted to buy more cheap NLG but I'm late.

Not long ago it took over a month to recover from a dump like this. Gulden has entered a new phase and about time, bad luck to the dumper.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 1028

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:03:11 PM

What month was the development hours to start at max or did it start when the funding completed?
Gulden

Activity: 205

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 03:20:06 PM

What month was the development hours to start at max or did it start when the funding completed?

A question about the funding...
Will MaNI only be working the extra hours when the day countdown is finished or when the funding reaches progress points?

From my understanding of the comments he has other contract work to finish and wouldn't be able to start doing the extra hours even if all 50 btc was given tomorrow?

The answer lies somewhere in the middle - if it were to fund immediately I would be able to work quite a lot of the extra hours immediately while it would take some time (a month or two) to gradually ramp up to 100% of the full hours from the funding.
Likewise if the funding takes the full time allocation to fund I probably would not start immediately on the full hours either but would transition to them.
At the same time as we are already heading to the 7h/w mark - I will already start trying to transition towards that (I won't wait until the end of the funding to do so)

So in short - the world will not end if we don't complete the funding today, any funds paid are already seeing benefit for the project. However at the same time if you are planning to buy, sooner is always better, if we did suddenly get the full funding today or a large boost in the funding today it would be a good thing for the project and ultimately would lead me to working more hours sooner.

Hope that answers the question.

shares.gulden.com
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 1028

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:33:45 PM

A question about the funding...
Will MaNI only be working the extra hours when the day countdown is finished or when the funding reaches progress points?

From my understanding of the comments he has other contract work to finish and wouldn't be able to start doing the extra hours even if all 50 btc was given tomorrow?

The answer lies somewhere in the middle - if it were to fund immediately I would be able to work quite a lot of the extra hours immediately while it would take some time (a month or two) to gradually ramp up to 100% of the full hours from the funding.
Likewise if the funding takes the full time allocation to fund I probably would not start immediately on the full hours either but would transition to them.
At the same time as we are already heading to the 7h/w mark - I will already start trying to transition towards that (I won't wait until the end of the funding to do so)

So in short - the world will not end if we don't complete the funding today, any funds paid are already seeing benefit for the project. However at the same time if you are planning to buy, sooner is always better, if we did suddenly get the full funding today or a large boost in the funding today it would be a good thing for the project and ultimately would lead me to working more hours sooner.

Hope that answers the question.

The funding finished end of June?... that would suggest the team are on max hours from this month?
Arvydas77

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:04:24 PM

Gulden (NLG) reaches one million dollar marketcap

https://medium.com/@nocksapp/gulden-nlg-reaches-one-million-dollar-marketcap-4959ac8fd8ad#.rscnaxhfv

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:15:33 PM

congratulations! scratch on the surface selling nothing

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
Litesire

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:17:03 AM

congratulations! scratch on the surface selling nothing

I still stand behind what I said when I first started supporting Gulden, it will have a higher marketcap then litecoin and this will give scrypt miners another perfect option to put their hardware against the Gulden blockchain. It won't happen anytime soon but the development team needs to deliver because there has been two fundings for Prime and this is what a lot of people are waiting for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.