Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 04:00:30 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:                                                                           Gulden  (Read 106989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 969
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:24:15 AM

congratulations! scratch on the surface selling nothing

I still stand behind what I said when I first started supporting Gulden, it will have a higher marketcap then litecoin and this will give scrypt miners another perfect option to put their hardware against the Gulden blockchain. It won't happen anytime soon but the development team needs to deliver because there has been two fundings for Prime and this is what a lot of people are waiting for.

Hey Litesire,

Prime will be the next project after this release. We changed things up for good reasons which will become clearer once the details of this update have been announced.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:55:49 PM

congratulations! scratch on the surface selling nothing

I still stand behind what I said when I first started supporting Gulden, it will have a higher marketcap then litecoin and this will give scrypt miners another perfect option to put their hardware against the Gulden blockchain. It won't happen anytime soon but the development team needs to deliver because there has been two fundings for Prime and this is what a lot of people are waiting for.

Hey Litesire,

Prime will be the next project after this release. We changed things up for good reasons which will become clearer once the details of this update have been announced.

Excellent! You guys rock! Can't wait to hear the details!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
MaNI

Activity: 286

Gulden wallet dev

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:04:13 AM

The funding finished end of June?... that would suggest the team are on max hours from this month?

Hi, there aren't really any precise dates.

I have various ongoing time commitments in my life (Some of them work related and some of them personal), what the funding allows me to do is to avoid entering new commitments, this frees up some time immediately and when various ongoing commitments end even more time then frees up. As some of the commitments are 'open ended' (e.g. support of something I already coded for somebody for instance), subject to project delays on the client side or otherwise inexact - it is hard to say exactly when all of them will end, but as they do end more and more time will free up.

The funding covers almost 2 years of development time (though we may well use up the hours quicker) - and there likely will be periods in that time where I work less hours in a week than the 30 hours stated (I am after all human and do get sick) and there will be periods where I probably far exceed the 30 hours as well - but on average over the time period it will probably be about 30 hours or more.

I hope the above makes sense?

Suffice to say that I am already working far more hours than I was before the funding, and am in as much a rush as anyone else to work more, so I'll continue to allocate as much time toward the project as I can as soon as I can.

Gulden wallet dev: GPsG4cqjPnnSX6fT2sucpLNWHiHujbtFAr
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 1010

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:45:24 AM

The funding finished end of June?... that would suggest the team are on max hours from this month?

Hi, there aren't really any precise dates.

I have various ongoing time commitments in my life (Some of them work related and some of them personal), what the funding allows me to do is to avoid entering new commitments, this frees up some time immediately and when various ongoing commitments end even more time then frees up. As some of the commitments are 'open ended' (e.g. support of something I already coded for somebody for instance), subject to project delays on the client side or otherwise inexact - it is hard to say exactly when all of them will end, but as they do end more and more time will free up.

The funding covers almost 2 years of development time (though we may well use up the hours quicker) - and there likely will be periods in that time where I work less hours in a week than the 30 hours stated (I am after all human and do get sick) and there will be periods where I probably far exceed the 30 hours as well - but on average over the time period it will probably be about 30 hours or more.

I hope the above makes sense?

Suffice to say that I am already working far more hours than I was before the funding, and am in as much a rush as anyone else to work more, so I'll continue to allocate as much time toward the project as I can as soon as I can.

Thanks MaNI, I can't begin to comprehend how much development is going to come when a lot was coming out with you doing 3 hrs per week. I get the impression after this next update you going to be making a name for yourself. What if big money projects try to convince you to join them or are you committed to seeing Gulden grow like it has been?
MaNI

Activity: 286

Gulden wallet dev

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:29:10 PM

Thanks MaNI, I can't begin to comprehend how much development is going to come when a lot was coming out with you doing 3 hrs per week. I get the impression after this next update you going to be making a name for yourself. What if big money projects try to convince you to join them or are you committed to seeing Gulden grow like it has been?

From a crypto perspective I'm committed to Gulden for the foreseeable future - I don't have any interest in other cryptos.

Gulden wallet dev: GPsG4cqjPnnSX6fT2sucpLNWHiHujbtFAr
Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:52:58 PM

From a crypto perspective I'm committed to Gulden for the foreseeable future - I don't have any interest in other cryptos.

I am full of smiles today, can't wait to see what you guys are doing!
Arvydas77

Activity: 742
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 12:24:16 PM

I'm not sure if any other faucet of Gulden exists but I have discovered one recently:
http://nlg.bleufaucet.com?r=Arvydas77

It transfers coins directly to your Bleutrade account + 25% bonus. It is 1 hour faucet.

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Das

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:36:28 PM

Faucets are way out of it, they take more of your time than the money you get out of it.  Roll Eyes
Signature campaigns pay far more than faucets.
Arvydas77

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:09:37 PM

Faucets are way out of it, they take more of your time than the money you get out of it.  Roll Eyes
Signature campaigns pay far more than faucets.

I know that faucets pay cents, anyway, probably for beginners it is the first step to earn extra Guldens  Smiley
attention is growing as price is moving up.

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
vinci

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Be a NEMber- nem.io

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:58:56 PM

I'm not sure if any other faucet of Gulden exists but I have discovered one recently:

It transfers coins directly to your Bleutrade account + 25% bonus. It is 1 hour faucet.

or you could also try this awesome snake faucet game and earn 100 NLG everyday   Wink
https://playforcrypto.com/register/irvinc

the site is still young but it has a hardworking creator/admin. good luck!

★☆★ NEM CATAPULT HYPE! READY TO LAUNCH ★☆★
Arvydas77

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 09:09:19 PM

or you could also try this awesome snake faucet game and earn 100 NLG everyday   Wink
https://playforcrypto.com/register/irvinc

the site is still young but it has a hardworking creator/admin. good luck!

Thank you very much  Wink

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Litesire

Activity: 485
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:32:57 PM

Looks like a transfer of Gulden wealth has been taking place to more serious investors in the last few weeks.

Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:39:26 AM

Looks like a transfer of Gulden wealth has been taking place to more serious investors in the last few weeks.

The only selling should be from multipools, chart watchers and non English or Dutch speaking users. Mainly people who only trade and have no idea what is coming for Gulden.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:41:39 AM

I don't know much about chart reading but look at the chart going back to last November.  Classic, well developed double bottom W. Resistance has just been broken in the 600 range with huge buy support. Even without the massive updates coming we would be going higher.

If you take the breaking of resistance at 600 down to the bottom of the trough you could use the classic formula to extrapolate a price of around 950-1000 sats.

With the updates that are coming.....WOW
vinci

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Be a NEMber- nem.io

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:44:36 AM

1.6.0 isnt out yet but we already have a nice steady price increase Shocked

★☆★ NEM CATAPULT HYPE! READY TO LAUNCH ★☆★
Litesire

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:01:28 PM

It is steady, it doesn't look like a normal pumpish pattern that occurs with Poloniex pumps of the month coins. More support has come for the coin.

TamiLee

Activity: 650

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:21:11 PM

It is steady, it doesn't look like a normal pumpish pattern that occurs with Poloniex pumps of the month coins. More support has come for the coin.

What is scary is PRIME is next on the roadmap after 1.6.0 , any dumps for 1.6.0 will be reversed quickly and we don't know what is coming in 1.6.0 besides bitcoin payments in the desktop wallets but there is 9 other updates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.msg15886996#msg15886996
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1045

The Movement — Freedom Organization

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 12:32:22 PM

gulden would have a pump after the coin would have been added to polo. but polo don't want NLG. or NLG don't want to be on polo?

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 854

Exchange via BitPayment.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 12:42:45 PM

I just have download windows wallet but still catching block nearly about 2 years 22 weeks.
 Can any one provide updated .dat file to faster synchronization of wallet.

I have currently Gulden155-win32.exe wallet installed on my windows PC.

Litesire

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:43:10 PM

gulden would have a pump after the coin would have been added to polo. but polo don't want NLG. or NLG don't want to be on polo?

It depends how good 1.6.0 is and how much bitcoin leaves Poloniex to come trade on bittrex for Gulden. We already starting to see that increase in bitcoin support.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.