Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2020, 09:28:46 AM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: METAVERSE CROWDSALE DISCUSSION  (Read 30171 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 04:25:49 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2016, 06:40:43 AM by ICOcountdown.com

This has been added to http://icocountdown.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:30:41 PM

Any bounty?
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (500+ done)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:44:34 PM

Any bounty?

I can do translation to greek if needed.

★★★ 500+ GREEK★★★TRANSLATIONS ★★★
FAST ★★★ FLAWLESS ★★★ CHEAP ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175769.new#new
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:05:12 PM

Any bounty?

Greeek no,polish ofcourse free.
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:05:40 PM

ico and bounty when to begin ?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  覧覧覧覧覧
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:06:58 PM

ico and bounty when to begin ?

The Crowdfund starts tomorrow.

kaconk

Activity: 1087
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:10:52 PM

Checking the site, confuse with chiness languange  Undecided
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:20:58 PM

The site seem confusing. Icocoundown said the ico starts tomorrow but on their site they write  (ICO started on 3pm Aug 5) ICO in progress and again the start here button for registration  is not working. We also need there official thread here not a faceless project. No facebook nor twitter link.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:42:05 PM

all these ethereum coins suck.I am sure people are getting sick of it.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:48:34 PM

The site seem confusing. Icocoundown said the ico starts tomorrow but on their site they write  (ICO started on 3pm Aug 5) ICO in progress and again the start here button for registration  is not working. We also need there official thread here not a faceless project. No facebook nor twitter link.

The developers and marketing team will be online tomorrow - in China it is their sleeping time now.

barnes13

Activity: 1260
Merit: 517

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 09:21:00 PM

i think because this is just crowdsale discussion, so no bounty and reward? can explain about this @icocountdown. thanks
notess

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:44:05 AM

Hello, Everyone,
This is Eric Gu, I am the head of the Metaverse project. Thank you for interested in my project. Our Project team is based in City of Shanghai, China. We have 10 developers and some marketing people and editors, and plan to raise money to complete this project.

The token of Metaverse is named Entropy, ETP in short. Total number of the token is 100Million.

The ICO will end Sept. 5th, 2016, or reach USD 3M, which ever come first. The token will be listed in major Chinese digital asset exchanges and hopefully poloniex,  no later than Feb. 2017.  We are discussing the possibility of listing ETP earlier, i.e. early Oct.

Thanks to ICOcountdown.com for listing my ICO on their website, and creating a thread here.

Any question please feel free to ask me here or email me eric.gu@viewfin.com.

notess

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:55:47 AM

Checking the site, confuse with chiness languange  Undecided

Please check this site instead http://ico.viewfin.com/index-en.html
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:05:05 AM

can DEV make any step by step guide how to invest into ICO

thx
notess

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:13:20 AM

China itself is a huge market for Blockchain projects and for ICO as well, our project team overlooked the market outside of China, my mistake.

The ICO did started since 3PM Aug 5th, Beijing standard time, through a CrownSale platform www.bizhongchou.com , bizhongchou literally meant "crowdsale in bitcoin" in Chinese.  We raised 3.46Million CNY(Chinese fiat) so far, about 900 bitcoin worth. Since the crowd sale platform doesn't offer English, We listed a Bitcoin Address in out ICO English Site as well. Please visit http://ico.viewfin.com/index-en.html for detail, warning, not everything has been translated into English.

The crowdsale ends Sept. 5th, 2016 or reach 3M USD. You can send bitcoin to BTC16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9 to participate.

The Abridged version of English white paper is posted here https://github.com/ViewFin/Metaverse/blob/master/Metaverse%20White%20Paper(draft)-EN.pdf

Entropy the token of Metaverse will be listed on major Chinese Altcoin exchanges and hopefully on Polonoex too.

notess

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:20:37 AM

thx

The easiest way to participate is to simply send your bitcoin to BTC16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9 ,
the hard way is to use the crowdsale platform www.bitzhongchou.com , since the platform is entirely in Chinese language, you might want to view this how -to video before trying. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU5Mzc2ODk0OA==.html
jacaf01

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 10:28:30 AM

Just send bitcoin without any registration, how would I know my BTC was received?

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Cryptorials

Activity: 691
Merit: 504

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:42:41 AM

Was there an early bonus for the first day or has the price stayed the same?

Also I don't understand membership categories (ironforge, thunder bluff, etc) so if anybody gets that and can explain it that would be good.

notess

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:18:04 PM

Was there an early bonus for the first day or has the price stayed the same?

Also I don't understand membership categories (ironforge, thunder bluff, etc) so if anybody gets that and can explain it that would be good.

There is no early bonus, but we encourage investors to invest earlier, since we are already at 35%, membership categories are for Chinese Fiat investors, please ignore.
notess

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:43:26 PM

Just send bitcoin without any registration, how would I know my BTC was received?
Please check bitcoin blockchain for confirmation, we will distribute our token Entropy to the private key holder of the bitcoin addresses, Please don't send bitcoin from an exchange.
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:06:36 PM

Well, the whitepaper was interesting and it would be good to have some involvement in the Chinese market and maybe learn something about how you guys do things so I decided to take a gamble and put a little something into this despite the language barrier.

I hope you don't forget about the western market in the future. For example, if you don't get on Poloniex then you should get on a Chinese exchange which has an English language version. I know Bter doesn't have a very good reputation because of the hacks, but they do at least have a site which is easy to use in English.

notess

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:17:55 PM

Well, the whitepaper was interesting and it would be good to have some involvement in the Chinese market and maybe learn something about how you guys do things so I decided to take a gamble and put a little something into this despite the language barrier.

I hope you don't forget about the western market in the future. For example, if you don't get on Poloniex then you should get on a Chinese exchange which has an English language version. I know Bter doesn't have a very good reputation because of the hacks, but they do at least have a site which is easy to use in English.

Thanks for supporting us, we are actually planning to tackle the western world starting coming September, you will probably starting to see me in Blockchain conferences in London and New York City. I was in Consensus 2016, as an audience though. Hopefully I will be a speaker next time. 
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:12:48 AM

This is what I'm trying to do now, give more exposure to Chinese developers and other asian developers in the West because we can work together and make crypto a better place.

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:26:39 AM

This is what I'm trying to do now, give more exposure to Chinese developers and other asian developers in the West because we can work together and make crypto a better place.

That is good, but it doesn't seem to be working very well in this case - 1.5048 btc received to address 16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9, of which 1.5 came from me, lol.

Maybe part of this is because your site just links to their ICO page, which isn't very clear on the process by which people will receive tokens etc. and doesn't link to anywhere (like this thread) where people can seek more info.

notess

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:54:31 AM

That is good, but it doesn't seem to be working very well in this case - 1.5048 btc received to address 16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9, of which 1.5 came from me, lol.

Maybe part of this is because your site just links to their ICO page, which isn't very clear on the process by which people will receive tokens etc. and doesn't link to anywhere (like this thread) where people can seek more info.

Well, my Bitcointalk account is still newbie , I couldn't create a [ANN], so basically, I am not able to market it to western martket, but in China, we accept fiat CNY, Please take a look at the site, http://bizhongchou.com/deal-show/id-204.html 6.69M CNY , approximately 1Million USD received so far.

I am looking for someone could create a [ANN] for me.
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:05:49 AM

Well, my Bitcointalk account is still newbie , I couldn't create a [ANN], so basically, I am not able to market it to western martket, but in China, we accept fiat CNY, Please take a look at the site, http://bizhongchou.com/deal-show/id-204.html 6.69M CNY , approximately 1Million USD received so far.

I am looking for someone could create a [ANN] for me.

I thought newbie accounts could create ANN threads, but its just that images won't show properly until you level up?

And congrats on what you've raised so far in China!

JUSTDLISK

Activity: 448

Bancor

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:36:33 PM

Can we invest any amount of bitcoins, or specifically the pricing amounts featured on the website.
etc....

Also is this pricing structure for some sort of membership & would this be more expensive than sending funds directly to the address.

This ICO is very different to most others & a bit confusing.

ty

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:11:56 AM

I have asked the CEO to make it less complex for the BTC crowdfund, really all people have to do is just send to the BTC addres. Make sure you keep hold of your private keys.

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:05:58 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 10:29:54 AM by bitwhizz

Could you give me an elevator pitch for Metaverse? how does it differ from the other platforms ie eth, bitshares, nxt
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:34:06 AM

Could you give me an elevator pitch for Metaverse? how does it differ from the other platforms ie eth, bitshares, nxt

http://ico-en.viewfin.com/white-paper-en.html

Here is the english whitepaper for you.

josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:15:59 PM

Hi Ico any bounties or signature? thanks

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
moroseneng

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:40:49 PM

Any bounty?

Greeek no,polish ofcourse free.
no bounty no party Shocked

██████████████    █████                        ██████    █████                      █████     
     ██████████████      ██████                ███████      █████                    ██████     
     ██████████████        ██████            ██████          █████                  ███████     
                                             █████        ██████            █████                ████████     
                                               ██████  █████                █████              █████████     
                                                  ██████████                 █████            ██████████     
     ██████████████                   ███████                     █████          ███████████     
     ██████████████                     ██████                     █████        ██████  █████     
     ██████████████                         ██████                 █████        █████    █████     
                                                            ██████               █████        ████      █████     
                                                              ██████             █████        ███        █████     
                                                                  ██████         █████        ██          █████     
     ██████████████                                   ██████       █████        █            █████     
     ██████████████                                       ██████   █████                      █████     
|
Changing The World One Quiz At A Time

Learn, Help Save Lives & Get Free Cryptocurrency
|
|
WHITEPAPER
TWITTER
ANN THREAD
|
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:13:38 PM

Crowdsale ends in 18 hours.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 07:25:21 PM

Crowdsale has ended  Cool

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:28:55 PM

my body is ready for metaverse

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
entertainment

Activity: 408

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:23:46 AM

How to get the coins ?

entertainment

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 10:58:00 AM

HuhHuh Any help

moroseneng

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:03:39 AM

lol, no one interested  Cool

██████████████    █████                        ██████    █████                      █████     
     ██████████████      ██████                ███████      █████                    ██████     
     ██████████████        ██████            ██████          █████                  ███████     
                                             █████        ██████            █████                ████████     
                                               ██████  █████                █████              █████████     
                                                  ██████████                 █████            ██████████     
     ██████████████                   ███████                     █████          ███████████     
     ██████████████                     ██████                     █████        ██████  █████     
     ██████████████                         ██████                 █████        █████    █████     
                                                            ██████               █████        ████      █████     
                                                              ██████             █████        ███        █████     
                                                                  ██████         █████        ██          █████     
     ██████████████                                   ██████       █████        █            █████     
     ██████████████                                       ██████   █████                      █████     
|
Changing The World One Quiz At A Time

Learn, Help Save Lives & Get Free Cryptocurrency
|
|
WHITEPAPER
TWITTER
ANN THREAD
|
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:31:06 AM

They launch in early 2017, but I think they said there might possibly be early trading from October. Either way you won't be able to get your coins until then.

Hopefully they will let us know how to get the coins when the time comes and there will be an exchange or at least wallet version you can use without being able to speak Chinese.

entertainment

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 01:10:25 PM

Ok, thanks. I will be waiting then  Wink

cryptonikus

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:55:51 PM

Is this ICO finished?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

thx

The easiest way to participate is to simply send your bitcoin to BTC16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9 ,
the hard way is to use the crowdsale platform www.bitzhongchou.com , since the platform is entirely in Chinese language, you might want to view this how -to video before trying. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU5Mzc2ODk0OA==.html

Only 56 btc funding? Wiout bounty? LOl, so fishy, i won't trust any Chinese teams, they are ignoring people after ico, antshares did it.
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:38:00 PM

thx

Only 56 btc funding? Wiout bounty? LOl, so fishy, i won't trust any Chinese teams, they are ignoring people after ico, antshares did it.

I guess the majority of $2.25 million raised for ~25% of supply was through this chinese crowdsale site:
http://bizhongchou.com/deal-show/id-204.html

First I've seen this site and I can't read chinese to even know if it's legit.  But I threw some BTC into this anyways....because CHINA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:07:17 PM

Can we have updates on Metaverse?
Where is the Metaverse slack or forum?
Not great communications

magum

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:27:23 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 10:46:29 AM by magum

Metaverse is scam.

I sent some btc during ICO. Later after ico ends i try to get some info about wallet, token distribution, exchanges
I found some contacts and wrote to info@viewfin.com (support of metaverse) and eric.gu@viewfin.com ("director" of metaverse based by his signature)

As result i got no concrete answers to my questions
Only answers like this  "Thank you for you support", "Thank you for the help" i got (((
After so detailed answers I claim to refund my btc and got no answers at all

So from my point of view Eric Gu (nickname "notess" on this thread) is scammer.
Do not deal with him, metaverse and viewfin.com

Not great communications
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:36:08 PM

This here is so fishy for me...
But if someone invest,good luck !
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:24:28 PM

Maybe its just a scam, but I think its a bit early to give up on it just yet. Maybe they don't have answers to those questions just yet. Maybe the person you are messaging barely speaks English and can't really give you a better answer because of that.

Metaverse is scam.

I sent some btc during ICO. Later after ico ends i try to get some info about wallet, token distribution, exchanges
I found some contacts and wrote to info@viewfin.com (support of metaverse) and eric.gu@viewfin.com ("director" of metaverse based by his signature)

Only answers like this  "Thank you for you support", "Thank you for the help" i got (((

Not great communications

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 01:27:47 PM

Maybe its just a scam, but I think its a bit early to give up on it just yet. Maybe they don't have answers to those questions just yet. Maybe the person you are messaging barely speaks English and can't really give you a better answer because of that.

Metaverse is scam.

Only answers like this  "Thank you for you support", "Thank you for the help" i got (((

Not great communications

I am in metaverse QQ and I talked with community basically CEO is busy he will contact me when he gets back.

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:44:13 PM

Yeah, i can't find any information on the development or anything for a project which raised millions.
Perhaps they are using a chineese slack/forum or something, i don;t know.
But we need more updates.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 06:12:50 PM

I talked with the CEO last night he is travelling the world and he will be hiring a western communication manager.

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:32:35 AM

I talked with the CEO last night he is travelling the world and he will be hiring a western communication manager.

TY,
A western communications manager is needed

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:05:17 PM

Also - How do ppl check their Metaverse balance if they send funds to the bitcoin address provided?

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:12:32 PM

That's really good to hear.

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:43:18 AM

Any updates?

entertainment

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 09:50:58 PM

Any updates?

I'm wating also.

magum

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:24:47 PM

I'm sure Eric Gu ('director' of metaverse) speaks english good enough, beacause earlier he wrote several post in this thread and promise to visit to some "conferences in London and New York City".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577552.msg15851196#msg15851196
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577552.msg15877247#msg15877247

So Im think he know english well. But it to hard to frankly answer to my email "Yes I stole your btc, just foget about them"

Metaverse is scam.

Not great communications
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 10:50:26 PM

I'm sure Eric Gu ('director' of metaverse) speaks english good enough, beacause earlier he wrote several post in this thread and promise to visit to some "conferences in London and New York City".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577552.msg15851196#msg15851196
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577552.msg15877247#msg15877247

So Im think he know english well. But it to hard to frankly answer to my email "Yes I stole your btc, just foget about them"

Metaverse is scam.

Not great communications

He was associated with Antshares but left to start his own company I do not think it's a scam as he is working on listing exchanges and developing the platform. If he is a scammer then his business reputation is ruined - but I do not think that is the case.

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:13:42 PM

anything new to report?
I feel so left in the dark with this project...

vlight

Activity: 657

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:03:16 AM

anything new to report?
I feel so left in the dark with this project...

This. I know we're supposed to wait a few months, but this is underwhelming. You can't just take money and go silent, especially in the crypto space.  Sad
juras54

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:51:40 PM

All it is similar to deception
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:57:05 PM

Looks interesting and another Chinese Coin, I have one huge problem.

There is another coin WMC (Chinese), trading on Chinese Exchanges it is great but I cannot read it and most Chinese Exchanges only in Chinese  Huh
JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:51:10 PM

any updates?

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:37:59 PM

Come on guys this is getting rediculous, i literally know nothing about whats going on.....

entertainment

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:49:25 PM

Come on guys this is getting rediculous, i literally know nothing about whats going on.....

Yes. It's looks like a scam  Cry

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

ICO Countdown, have you spoken to Notess?

juras54

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:10:40 AM

I probably lost its investment, taco silence I have not seen
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:25:47 AM

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:40:26 AM

So you've had no contact with them since early October?

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:57:16 AM

So you've had no contact with them since early October?

Precisely.

There is active communication in the QQ Entropy channel. I have just messaged him again Smiley

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:07:53 AM

There is active communication in the QQ Entropy channel. I have just messaged him again Smiley

Thanks, it would be really good to get some info.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 01:08:46 AM

Thanks, it would be really good to get some info.

Give me around a couple of hours like 3, and I will start asking more questions. That's when China becomes active.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:46:53 PM

MostlyGhostly

Activity: 311
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

Congrats, looks legit as chinese street dentist.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 311
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:56:21 PM

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:07:18 AM

lol, any updates on this?

juras54

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:38:33 AM

token somebody any received for ico?
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 09:45:38 AM

http://www.szzc.com/

You can see the project is listed here Smiley

So there has been some progression. Waiting for the staff contact to me, I have echoed everyones concerns in the thread that because of lack of communication you feel that it is negative.

Soon they will give tokens out and make an annoucement this is from community manager.

Will post screenshot of conversation soon.

entertainment

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 01:42:59 PM

You can see the project is listed here Smiley

So there has been some progression. Waiting for the staff contact to me, I have echoed everyones concerns in the thread that because of lack of communication you feel that it is negative.

Soon they will give tokens out and make an annoucement this is from community manager.

Will post screenshot of conversation soon.

Thanks

juras54

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:47:18 AM

who ever came register here?

what was written in Chinese in the first column should be a phone number to write? He says is wrong
bitdexter

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

Its now Mid January, what the hell is going on?Huh
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

Just... LOL

What the fuck is that star looking thing in the top left corner of your first picture?  Nice shot of your womens studies class.
bitdexter

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:07:55 PM

You guys are taking the biscuit now!!!
What is going on !!!!?Huh
bitdexter

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:23:32 PM

China itself is a huge market for Blockchain projects and for ICO as well, our project team overlooked the market outside of China, my mistake.

The ICO did started since 3PM Aug 5th, Beijing standard time, through a CrownSale platform www.bizhongchou.com , bizhongchou literally meant "crowdsale in bitcoin" in Chinese.  We raised 3.46Million CNY(Chinese fiat) so far, about 900 bitcoin worth. Since the crowd sale platform doesn't offer English, We listed a Bitcoin Address in out ICO English Site as well. Please visit http://ico.viewfin.com/index-en.html for detail, warning, not everything has been translated into English.

The crowdsale ends Sept. 5th, 2016 or reach 3M USD. You can send bitcoin to BTC16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9 to participate.

The Abridged version of English white paper is posted here https://github.com/ViewFin/Metaverse/blob/master/Metaverse%20White%20Paper(draft)-EN.pdf

Entropy the token of Metaverse will be listed on major Chinese Altcoin exchanges and hopefully on Polonoex too.

NOTES, why are you not responding here !!!
JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

Seeing how Metaverse has zero regard for its western investors.
Here is what i dug up
http://www.8btc.com/metaverse-release
Metaverse meta-test network and beta client release
 Yuan sector 2017-01-18 18:16 Posted in the Circle of Circles 1 1916
In September 2017, the company launched the testnet and beta client, and it has been under intense development for four months, and today, on January 18, 2017, it released the testnet and beta client.

Metaverse (Metaverse) is a public initiative by the public team launched a public block chain project. The goal of the project is to create a virtual world of peer-to-peer, digital asset-driven lifestyles and financial applications. We hope that individual users and business users can quickly and easily use the block chain functions of the meta-community as well as today's Internet, Especially in the attempt to carry out the value of point-to-point exchange process.

Meta-network diagram

Yuan on August 5, 2016, the official landing of Babbitt's coins to raise funds to open a month-long ICO ; and on August 29 in advance to raise more than 10 million target amount; the final on September 5 to exceed the target The amount of 47.48% of the 14.748 million perfect ending, a total of 418 investors to support.

As China's first POW consensus mechanism of the public block chain, the yuan community since the early announcement of much public concern, the yuan sector successfully completed ICO this industry event also won the domestic and foreign media coverage.

▲ from the domestic block industry chain of well-known media community on the public sector chain reports ( Click here to enter the original Chinese text )

▲ from the foreign block industry chain of well-known media community on the public sector of the chain reported ( Click to enter the foreign text )

▲ In this public chain test chain on the line, we will announce the following

The online testing address of the meta-test network;
Meta-client download address (version 0.6.0);
In the 0.6.0 version of the client, the steps;
New account (local, other wallet is not visible), login;
Yuan community open source address;
In the 0.6.0 test version, the meta-sector support;
Yuan sector characteristics;
Mining;
White Paper 2.0 release plan;
On the meta-sector application of ecological and meta-program design module concept specific content is as follows:

1, Yuan-line test network test address online

The meta-community provides nine test hosts. Users can access the following nine nodes using any browser (for testing purposes only, account information is not shared, local operations are available):

------------------------------------------

http://test1.metaverse.live:8820 Domestic

http://test2.metaverse.live:8820

http://test3.metaverse.live:8820

http://test4.metaverse.live:8820

http://test5.metaverse.live:8820 Overseas

http://test6.metaverse.live:8820

http://test7.metaverse.live:8820

http://test8.metaverse.live:8820

http://test9.metaverse.live:8820

2, the yuan community client download address (version 0.6.0):

OSX

http://download.newmetaverse.org/mvs060-OSX-x86_64.tar.gz

Linux:

http://download.newmetaverse.org/mvs060-linux-x86_64.tar.gz

Windows:

As the Windows platform adaptation development team has not yet completed, the platform's client will be released after the Spring Festival

3, in the 0.6.0 version of the client, steps:

1. Download yuan boundary of the executable file compression package

2. Double-click Unzip

3. Double-click mvsd to run the meta-test network

4. Double-click to open index.html

4, the new account (in the local, other wallet is not visible), after logging on can be more yuan element client operation

Home page as follows:

If you are a fan of the command line, Yuan Yuan also provides you with a web version of the command line function:

Tips:

If you need to test the mining function, make sure the memory is not less than 1GB

First Run Make sure that the free disk space is larger than 2GB

5, yuan yuan open source address (Github):

--------------------------------------------

http://github.com/mvs-live

The current public Metaverse code base has been transferred to the excellent library of iterative development, so the open source library code is not the latest version. All code (including the mining algorithm) will be on the main network (mainnet) on-line synchronization, GPU mining code will be in the main line after a period of time after the publication of detailed technical details.

6, in the 0.6.0 test version, meta-sector support:

Global unique asset issuance and asset trading capabilities.

Based on the Bitcoin HD wallet's account model, users only need to back up the master private key. (While also supporting random keys);

WebUI supports Chinese / English / German languages;

The main private key mnemonics support Chinese / Japanese / English and other languages, the wallet itself also supports part of the explorer function.

All data is local and requires only the security of your equipment and network.

Support multi-level access rights (admin administrator privileges, account the general account permissions), to maximize the protection of your account security;

Some APIs support encrypted access to make your programs more secure.

7 yuan element characteristics:

Three core concepts of meta-community : Avatar - Digital Identity, DigitalAsset - Digital Assets, Oracle - Value Intermediaries

As we all know, these three concepts is the yuan community was founded at the beginning of the yuan into the future development blueprint. Our vision is still hope that all users can use these three core elements, to create their own financial brand.

In the 0.6.0 beta, we focus on digital asset functionality and implementation, as well as the initial implementation of digital identity (the current account information is not synchronized to the block chain, the digital identity, the user will be optional identity information (encryption ) On the block chain), and digital identity of the core functions and design details will be announced after the Lunar New Year. Oracle's core design will also be released after the digital identity synchronization.

8, mining:

Based on the existing consensus algorithm in the market, after many discussions and discussions, we finally design and determine the POW -based, according to the characteristics of the project, the selective integration of PoS Advantages, proposed double Coinbase technology design concept. POW mining in the ordinary coinbase, in PoS , the user can also consume the age to get interest (reward) This is similar to bank deposits, user deposits (consumption of money age), the current block after the specified height can be spent Deposit in the money and get interest (reward)

At the same time, in order to ensure the fairness of ICO, we ensure that the total amount of PoW is 30 million during the mining phase, which forms the division of power between ICO , POW and Yuanjie Foundation.

The specific algorithm for mining will be announced at the same time as the main line.

9, White Paper 2.0 announced plans:

Yuan sector in September 2016 the end of the crowd, in the development of the staff to the post after about four months of intense development, during which there are many design changes, failed to update to the white paper, so we will be the main online line Also released the latest version of the white paper, the meta-sector white paper version 2.0 (github).

10, on the yuan community application of ecological and meta-sector programming module concept, we will continue to publish, please pay attention to the official WeChat, etc.

▲ element community public block chain application of ecological diagram

▲ element community public block chain program module diagram

Copyright Notice: ByNc "Sa The author reserves the right. The article is an independent point of view, does not mean Babbitt.

JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:44:47 PM

Its good news btw....

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:05:03 AM

Nice, thanks for the update!  Looks like we're on testnet and ETP distribution hasn't started yet?

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

Good find JUSTDLISK, thanks. I had started to wonder if these guys had disappeared entirely, but it looks like significant progress is being made.

notess

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:57:48 AM

Thanks for the JustDLisk for the help, Apologies for not updating the news. We are planning issue the tokens, please contact guan.luo@viewfin.com and quote your bitcoin address to claim your token. Apologies again for the process is not 100% English friendly.  Feel free to cc me as well, eric.gu@viewfin.com .

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

Thanks for the JustDLisk for the help, Apologies for not updating the news. We are planning issue the tokens, please contact guan.luo@viewfin.com and quote your bitcoin address to claim your token. Apologies again for the process is not 100% English friendly.  Feel free to cc me as well, eric.gu@viewfin.com .

Do we also need to supply a Metaverse address in order to claim?

vlight

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

Thanks for the JustDLisk for the help, Apologies for not updating the news. We are planning issue the tokens, please contact guan.luo@viewfin.com and quote your bitcoin address to claim your token. Apologies again for the process is not 100% English friendly.  Feel free to cc me as well, eric.gu@viewfin.com .

Claim only by using bitcoin address? You should at least ask to verify sending address with a signed message.
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

Yes, you need a Metaverse address, which is a bit difficult for me because there is no Windows wallet and I don't have Linux or OS X.

chikiuso

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

It is said that Metaverse will list on Chinese exchanges very soon, but not sure which exchange will lost it, do you have the idea of that?
Haslett5236

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:50:57 AM

It is said that Metaverse will list on Chinese exchanges very soon, but not sure which exchange will lost it, do you have the idea of that?
In my impression yunbi will add Metaverse with possibility of a large. but i think btc38  is possible

this two is chinese big altcoin exchange
chikiuso

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:54:22 AM

In my impression yunbi will add Metaverse with possibility of a large. but i think btc38  is possible

Thanksm but Chinese ico coins do not perform well, ANS is on yunbi and bittrex, but its price is still under ico price, so does asch, lists on jubi but the price is not very hight. Maybe metaverse will be a profitable one.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

In my impression yunbi will add Metaverse with possibility of a large. but i think btc38  is possible

Thanksm but Chinese ico coins do not perform well, ANS is on yunbi and bittrex, but its price is still under ico price, so does asch, lists on jubi but the price is not very hight. Maybe metaverse will be a profitable one.
i have the news Metaverse will list 海枫藤 tomorrow

EDIT:  http://www.szzc.com/  Metaverse is ETP?
miayama

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

Most do not like in such companies is that they are only for China. I do not think that this asset will find much of interest in the rest of the world.
juras54

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:30:45 PM

somebody could register here szzc.com? the phone number is not correct writing
JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Is there a deadline to claim?

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:32:48 PM

Is there a deadline to claim?

I emailed to ask if it was safe to wait for the Windows release and they said that yes, that's ok.

bitdexter

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:26:53 AM

@notes - can you give us a confirmation that there is no redemption period

Or if there is a redemption period, could you please specify
Mimar

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:30:22 AM

its a chinese project, dont follow
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 03:46:06 AM

There is nothing wrong with Chinese projects whatsoever.

Giebaymax

Activity: 776

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:09:42 AM

so far I have only seen ico of china back after there are still publishes a ico another country and indeed china chinese country great development for participation in the bitcoin and obvious matter of time for each ico  Smiley
juras54

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:08:12 AM

It knows when the time will appear on the token european exchanges ?
entertainment

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:14:20 PM

So how, and when can I claim my tokens from ICO?  Undecided

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

So how, and when can I claim my tokens from ICO?  Undecided

Look back a few posts for information how to claim, but if you want to use a Windows wallet you have to wait.

jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

They are wrong, especially ANS, they don't update for a long time, and the price is 50% of ICO price, they are totally wrong and ripped investors off.
jacaf01

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

They are wrong, especially ANS, they don't update for a long time, and the price is 50% of ICO price, they are totally wrong and ripped investors off.

Totally agree with you on this, I have not seen any successful Chinese ICO, the Antshare ICO was a day light robbery, allowing the Chinese investors to pump on the market with no functional wallet, the web wallet was having serious trouble. The price is not 40% of the ICO price, Qtum project too looks shady and time will tell if it is a scam or not.

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

Got an email saying they now have a Windows wallet at http://mvs.live/ but I'm having trouble getting it to work. Anybody else tried the Windows wallet yet?

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:55:20 PM

is this is a scam?

juras54

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:49:01 AM

is this is a scam?

No, I got my coins....wallet on windows too is and works...there is also a chinese exchange where there is a trade
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:12:31 AM

is this is a scam?

No, I got my coins....wallet on windows too is and works...there is also a chinese exchange where there is a trade

which exchange?

juras54

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

is this is a scam?

which exchange?

szzc.com ...ETP coin
bernard543

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

this is a scam coin
juras54

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:21:57 PM

this is a scam coin

why?...support by the way also works, answered that in two months they will go to the european exchange
JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

Is windows wallet out yet,
where can i download it?

juras54

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

Is windows wallet out yet,
where can i download it?

http://newmetaverse.org/mvs-download/mvs066-win64.zip
juras54

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:07:39 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 05:36:12 PM by juras54

Who wants to buy? I can sell metaverse(ETP) , or the chinese exchange is incomprehensible how to trade ther...pm sent
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:40:19 PM

Where did you get that link? Its not the one I was given. I was told mvs.live.

juras54

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:47:43 PM

Go to mvs.live .. and click download wallet windows ...and there will be a transition to what I wrote
stue

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:56:28 PM

Who wants to buy? I can sell metaverse(ETP) , or the chinese exchange is incomprehensible how to trade there

How to price??? and how many do you have METAVERSE Huh
JUSTDLISK

Bancor

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:43:51 AM

Go to mvs.live .. and click download wallet windows ...and there will be a transition to what I wrote

Its not working on my PC.... anyone else have the same problem?

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:15:35 AM

Yes, I have the same problem.

acoco

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

No problems, everything works .. just need to be able to run
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:39:13 PM

Got mine running in the end too. Just kept trying, deleting everything in the appdata folder to try again.

juras54

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:43:42 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 06:09:35 PM by juras54

Who wants to buy? I can sell metaverse(ETP) , or the chinese exchange is incomprehensible how to trade there

How to price??? and how many do you have METAVERSE Huh

604 ETP for 0.12 btc..At the price of the exchange szzc.com
juras54

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

Got mine running in the end too. Just kept trying, deleting everything in the appdata folder to try again.

I did not delete anything, and it works correctly from the msv-live website
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

I did not delete anything, and it works correctly from the msv-live website

Yes, I think it is just when you get an error you need to delete metaverse files from the appdata folder before trying again.

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:59:39 PM

Who wants to buy? I can sell metaverse(ETP) , or the chinese exchange is incomprehensible how to trade ther...pm sent

Are we fucked?

juras54

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:59:10 AM

Are we fucked?

Take it easy, relax)
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:09:16 AM

Another Chinese project, is this better than ANS? How much fund you have raised from ICO? What are the current exchanges?
juras54

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:15:28 PM

Another Chinese project, is this better than ANS? How much fund you have raised from ICO? What are the current exchanges?

$3 million has been raised.... No profit, traded at the price of ico, traded only on the chinese exchange szzc.com - where I failed to register
acoco

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:36:33 AM

More news is there?
entertainment

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:34:26 AM

This is a scam.

I sent the email to get my coins from the ICO and no answer.

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:47:47 AM

This is a scam.

I sent the email to get my coins from the ICO and no answer.

Haven't got mine yet either; I got an email reply saying they were too busy. That was after spending ages trying to get the wallet to work in the first place.

PROHAN

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:56:49 AM

fall ICO?
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:28:05 PM

so...we're fucked?

entertainment

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

I got answer finally. It looks like I will get my coins today.

thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:39:23 AM

I will pick Antshare over this, I think CHinese developers need to think global instead of coming out to ask for money and later withdrawal to their shell after the ICO, we need this on Western exchange
juras54

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:11:43 PM

Developers are not in a haste
metaverse-project

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:41:06 AM

Hello everyone,

This is the official Metaverse project account.
It is great to see some people have already downloaded the client. We are terribly sorry for not following this post as we have been very busy developing the project, we are hard at work and for sure not a scam.

To give everyone an update:

1. Metaverse Launch- Metaverse was publicly launched 2 months ago. You can directly download the client at http://mvs.live/index_en.html and can start issuing your own assets and accepting, sending out ETP's.

2. We already have 3 decentralised applications in the pipeline, a Gold chain, Art chain and Content distribution.

3.We plan to have our identity module embedded into the protocol by July this year.

4. We will be issuing information about Metaverse itself, the ongoing projects and Digital identity whitepaper very soon.

To remind everyone about Metaverse, we recognize the importance of having digital identities (Avatars) embedded at the protocol level and have predicted well in advance that intermediaries (Oracles) are a necessary part of the Blockchain ecosystem. We believe that digital assets + digital identities + intermediaries = a web of Smart Properties.
Metaverse offers a platform unique for developers and business minded casual users alike. Exclusive to our platform is the ability, with a few clicks, to digitize assets, create identities and to recognize intermediaries.

We hope to keep serving the community! If you have any other questions and remarks, please do reach out.
Kind regards,
The Metaverse team
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

Hello everyone,

This is the official Metaverse project account.
It is great to see some people have already downloaded the client. We are terribly sorry for not following this post as we have been very busy developing the project, we are hard at work and for sure not a scam.

To give everyone an update:

1. Metaverse Launch- Metaverse was publicly launched 2 months ago. You can directly download the client at http://mvs.live/index_en.html and can start issuing your own assets and accepting, sending out ETP's.

2. We already have 3 decentralised applications in the pipeline, a Gold chain, Art chain and Content distribution.

3.We plan to have our identity module embedded into the protocol by July this year.

4. We will be issuing information about Metaverse itself, the ongoing projects and Digital identity whitepaper very soon.

To remind everyone about Metaverse, we recognize the importance of having digital identities (Avatars) embedded at the protocol level and have predicted well in advance that intermediaries (Oracles) are a necessary part of the Blockchain ecosystem. We believe that digital assets + digital identities + intermediaries = a web of Smart Properties.
Metaverse offers a platform unique for developers and business minded casual users alike. Exclusive to our platform is the ability, with a few clicks, to digitize assets, create identities and to recognize intermediaries.

We hope to keep serving the community! If you have any other questions and remarks, please do reach out.
Kind regards,
The Metaverse team

dumpida

Activity: 723

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:50:51 AM

When etp will be added to the new exchanges?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:51:47 AM

when polo?

metaverse-project

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:57:02 AM

when polo?

We are hoping to add ETP to other exchanges soon, in particular Polo. No set time frame as of yet.
juras54

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

when polo?

We are hoping to add ETP to other exchanges soon, in particular Polo. No set time frame as of yet.

When there is no time frame, this is bad
acoco

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:53:16 PM

when polo?
Polo never
#minexcoin.com
Sisterhood

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:23:06 PM

Price has risen 3 times to 4 yuan ... there is news?
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:34:58 AM

when polo?

When there is no time frame, this is bad

Why is it bad?
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:47:03 PM

Is this project dead? not much going on..this is extremely competetive environment, things need to move fast here.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1014

Daily - Crypto - Giveaways

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:05:56 PM

Is this project dead? not much going on..this is extremely competetive environment, things need to move fast here.

most probably dead. not even listed on coinmarketcap. i did check to see whether their value is considerable enough but nothing. where are they listed?
i never knew this ICO existed actually but I know I'm already here during its ICO phase. it didn't ring a bell maybe.

██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..DailyCryptoGiveaways..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Visit our Discord, Twitter and Website.
Daily Giveaway | Bitcoin | Ethereum | Ripple | and many more
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

The price is now 10RMB. Its listed on the HFT Digital Asset Exchange based in Shanghai, www.szzc.com, and the English site is coming very soon.
amy1284455127

Activity: 541

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

The price is now 10RMB. Its listed on the HFT Digital Asset Exchange based in Shanghai, www.szzc.com, and the English site is coming very soon.

Can not be traded in China's exchange, because it can not draw!lol  Angry

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Can not be traded in China's exchange, because it can not draw!lol  Angry

The English version of the site will be an international one which will allow anyone to register and withdraw
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:20:02 AM

Great news, and its nice to be getting more regular communication about what's happening too.

In the wallet there is a 'deposit' feature with interest rates quoted, but it doesn't seem to work. Is that something that is going to be activated later?

szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

Sorry after yunbi limit i am stay away of chinese exchange and project.Maybe some like i dont.
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:40:42 PM

most probably dead. not even listed on coinmarketcap. i did check to see whether their value is considerable enough but nothing. where are they listed?
i never knew this ICO existed actually but I know I'm already here during its ICO phase. it didn't ring a bell maybe.

We are still here guys Smiley
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Great news, and its nice to be getting more regular communication about what's happening too.

In the wallet there is a 'deposit' feature with interest rates quoted, but it doesn't seem to work. Is that something that is going to be activated later?

That is very strange, since its working and already activated. What is the problem you are facing?

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:36:42 PM

That is very strange, since its working and already activated. What is the problem you are facing?

It always just says "the deposit failed"

Edit: Just been playing about a bit more and it seems very small amounts work - I got successful deposits for 1 and 10 etp, but then tried several times again for larger amounts and got the same fai

acoco

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:22:58 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 05:20:14 AM by acoco

Is there anyone who registered szzc.com exchanged? Can help with the buy/sale of ETP?
#minexcoin.com
Gabens

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

I've had a pending withdrawal on szcc now for two days.  Is anyone able to get coins out?
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

It always just says "the deposit failed"

Edit: Just been playing about a bit more and it seems very small amounts work - I got successful deposits for 1 and 10 etp, but then tried several times again for larger amounts and got the same fai

Hey sorry for the late response!
Could you please email hao.chen@viewfin.com and cc in ahmed@viewfin.com with this problem.
They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Anyways it works for us here.

Thank you!
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:33:09 AM

I've had a pending withdrawal on szcc now for two days.  Is anyone able to get coins out?
how you did withdraw on szcc? address can not enter

You can email services@szzc.com and ask them regarding your withdrawal.
Gabens

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

I've emailed three times with no response.  I'm starting to believe that this site is a scam unless I can get evidence otherwise.

I'm going to have to start warning others and raising the alarm
dumpida

Activity: 723

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:29:17 PM

I've emailed three times with no response.  I'm starting to believe that this site is a scam unless I can get evidence otherwise.

What do you want to ask by mail ?, write a question here in the branch can you here answer

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
acoco

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 09:44:06 AM by acoco

I've had a pending withdrawal on szcc now for two days.  Is anyone able to get coins out?
I have the same pending
#minexcoin.com
amy1284455127

Activity: 541

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:09:21 AM

How do foreign users use szzc?China can now withdraw btc?

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:47:17 AM

That is strange, the site has been on boarding customers and authenticating them. They have been busy and should get back to your email. Please do ping me here if they do not.
Thank you
acoco

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:26:54 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 09:44:10 AM by acoco

I withdraw ETH .. pending writes
#minexcoin.com
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:34:11 AM

Foreign users are able to use it given they can read Chinese, but as said above, the English website is nearly ready and they have started testing it out!
China does not allow BTC withdrawals as yet, but there was an article that rumored it may allow exchanges to start BTC withdrawals in June. We will have to wait and see Smiley
valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:12:29 AM

Promised in this place trade on european exchanges this month, I was supported by mail answered

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

Promised in this place trade on european exchanges this month, I was supported by mail answered

??
What do you mean
ZenGold

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:22:46 AM

check out our ZenGold page  Smiley

https://zengold.slack.com/shared_invite/MTg0Nzc0MDk1MjM5LTE0OTQ5MDI1MDYtYWNkMDNjYjQ0Nw

https://twitter.com/zen_gold

https://medium.com/@ZenGold

valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

??
What do you mean
-Hi. What's the news when the european exchanges are planned?

-guan.luo- It can be traded this month I think

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
metaverse-project

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

??
What do you mean
-Hi. What's the news when the european exchanges are planned?

-guan.luo- It can be traded this month I think

Great to hear. Yes, they are going through the beta and bug testing Smiley
vivabux

Activity: 521

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:49:53 PM

What news?

MOONDEFI