Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: METAVERSE CROWDSALE DISCUSSION  (Read 30450 times)
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:06:36 PM

Well, the whitepaper was interesting and it would be good to have some involvement in the Chinese market and maybe learn something about how you guys do things so I decided to take a gamble and put a little something into this despite the language barrier.

I hope you don't forget about the western market in the future. For example, if you don't get on Poloniex then you should get on a Chinese exchange which has an English language version. I know Bter doesn't have a very good reputation because of the hacks, but they do at least have a site which is easy to use in English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notess

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:17:55 PM

Well, the whitepaper was interesting and it would be good to have some involvement in the Chinese market and maybe learn something about how you guys do things so I decided to take a gamble and put a little something into this despite the language barrier.

I hope you don't forget about the western market in the future. For example, if you don't get on Poloniex then you should get on a Chinese exchange which has an English language version. I know Bter doesn't have a very good reputation because of the hacks, but they do at least have a site which is easy to use in English.

Thanks for supporting us, we are actually planning to tackle the western world starting coming September, you will probably starting to see me in Blockchain conferences in London and New York City. I was in Consensus 2016, as an audience though. Hopefully I will be a speaker next time. 
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:12:48 AM

This is what I'm trying to do now, give more exposure to Chinese developers and other asian developers in the West because we can work together and make crypto a better place.

Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:26:39 AM

This is what I'm trying to do now, give more exposure to Chinese developers and other asian developers in the West because we can work together and make crypto a better place.

That is good, but it doesn't seem to be working very well in this case - 1.5048 btc received to address 16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9, of which 1.5 came from me, lol.

Maybe part of this is because your site just links to their ICO page, which isn't very clear on the process by which people will receive tokens etc. and doesn't link to anywhere (like this thread) where people can seek more info.

notess

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:54:31 AM

That is good, but it doesn't seem to be working very well in this case - 1.5048 btc received to address 16LHvZ11XRsVFkzmD64g11mrfvjzyToDn9, of which 1.5 came from me, lol.

Maybe part of this is because your site just links to their ICO page, which isn't very clear on the process by which people will receive tokens etc. and doesn't link to anywhere (like this thread) where people can seek more info.

Well, my Bitcointalk account is still newbie , I couldn't create a [ANN], so basically, I am not able to market it to western martket, but in China, we accept fiat CNY, Please take a look at the site, http://bizhongchou.com/deal-show/id-204.html 6.69M CNY , approximately 1Million USD received so far.

I am looking for someone could create a [ANN] for me.
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:05:49 AM

Well, my Bitcointalk account is still newbie , I couldn't create a [ANN], so basically, I am not able to market it to western martket, but in China, we accept fiat CNY, Please take a look at the site, http://bizhongchou.com/deal-show/id-204.html 6.69M CNY , approximately 1Million USD received so far.

I am looking for someone could create a [ANN] for me.

I thought newbie accounts could create ANN threads, but its just that images won't show properly until you level up?

And congrats on what you've raised so far in China!

JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:36:33 PM

Can we invest any amount of bitcoins, or specifically the pricing amounts featured on the website.
etc....

Also is this pricing structure for some sort of membership & would this be more expensive than sending funds directly to the address.

This ICO is very different to most others & a bit confusing.

ty

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:11:56 AM

I have asked the CEO to make it less complex for the BTC crowdfund, really all people have to do is just send to the BTC addres. Make sure you keep hold of your private keys.

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:05:58 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 10:29:54 AM by bitwhizz

Could you give me an elevator pitch for Metaverse? how does it differ from the other platforms ie eth, bitshares, nxt
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:34:06 AM

Could you give me an elevator pitch for Metaverse? how does it differ from the other platforms ie eth, bitshares, nxt

http://ico-en.viewfin.com/white-paper-en.html

Here is the english whitepaper for you.

josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:15:59 PM

Hi Ico any bounties or signature? thanks

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:40:49 PM

Any bounty?

I can do translation to greek if needed.
Greeek no,polish ofcourse free.
no bounty no party Shocked
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:13:38 PM

Crowdsale ends in 18 hours.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 07:25:21 PM

Crowdsale has ended  Cool

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:28:55 PM

my body is ready for metaverse

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
entertainment

Activity: 422

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:23:46 AM

How to get the coins ?

entertainment

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 10:58:00 AM

HuhHuh Any help

moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:03:39 AM

lol, no one interested  Cool
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:31:06 AM

They launch in early 2017, but I think they said there might possibly be early trading from October. Either way you won't be able to get your coins until then.

Hopefully they will let us know how to get the coins when the time comes and there will be an exchange or at least wallet version you can use without being able to speak Chinese.

entertainment

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 01:10:25 PM

Ok, thanks. I will be waiting then  Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: