Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 12:24:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 36489 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 182

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

In Belgium/Netherlands there are quite a number of online shops that accept bitcoin payments.
One of the biggest is takeaway.com where you can order food from shops/restaurants using BTC. The site also is active in France, Poland, Germany, Portugal,...

It shows that how much European country are taking Bitcoin in positive way and the users of that country are able to use bitcoin as fiat currency in the shops. Hope that very soon in Asia also Bitcoin gets a status to enjoy.
Yeah you are right the fiat money is the best and the valuable source of the bitcoin, the bitcoin value is high because the European countries are giving the high protocol to the bitcoin, a lot of the people are having the bitcoin and they are buying the things online just because of the bitcoin and the future will be more bright if you will get the benefit of the bitcoin payment and the value will be the highest source to pay online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparveenat

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:37:47 AM

I don't have any idea about online shop that accept Bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will increasing its user day by day so it is very much possible to accept online in near future as bitcoin awareness is increasing the rate of bitcoin is the best unique selling point. I also attracted towards bitcoin due to its rate only.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
rfouziha

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:03 AM

What I came to know is few coffee shop accepting bitcoin in our country as their payment it is very nice to hear and it is going to spread for other retailers and malls also going to accept Bitcoin online as payment directly. That day is not so far it is near only and I am eagerly waiting that day to accept bitcoin every where.
jonatuzc

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

I don't have any idea about online shop that accept Bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will increasing its user day by day so it is very much possible to accept online in near future as bitcoin awareness is increasing the rate of bitcoin is the best unique selling point. I also attracted towards bitcoin due to its rate only.
Not all the people know about it but it is possible and a lot of people are buying the things with the bitcoin online shop, in my country a lot of the shops are now accepting the bitcoin and this is the reason why the value and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing and all the people are buying the goods using the bitcoin through the online shopping even not moving from the home.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
wae57

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

It seem most of the site go for standard price. Do any one know of site with cheaper prices on electronics?

[s (https://freebitco.in/?r=4156831)
Drnice

Activity: 336

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

I don't really know much of the sites that accepts bitcoin, but newegg and purse.io are the ones that I know they accept bitcoin for payments. It's kind of interesting, but I have not tried it myself.

tmaleha

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:32:53 AM

In my country I don't find any  of the on line shop is not accepting Bitcoin. What I use to do is I covert the Bitcoin into local currency it is done by local exchange which is directly credit in our account. So I have no issues in using Bitcoin online through my local account.
atjiat

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:50:39 PM

In my country I don't find any  of the on line shop is not accepting Bitcoin. What I use to do is I covert the Bitcoin into local currency it is done by local exchange which is directly credit in our account. So I have no issues in using Bitcoin online through my local account.
The fact is that to date, more and more online stores are starting to spread, where you can pay with Bitcoin. I'm very glad that I'm in Ukraine, Because I've already bought electronics for Bitcoin. And recently the government lobbies the law, which will protect the earnings of users of crypto currency. That is, there will be no taxes.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
ォ  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  サ
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
kyanscadiel

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:36:24 AM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.
Newegg accept bitcoin. They are a very promeinent electronic and computer online store.
shopify store they sell products similar to etsy or ebay and they started the option to start accepting bitcoin payments since Nov. 2013.

banut

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:45:51 AM

Now it is great to hear that bitcoin is accepted by online shop. It is very glad that people know about bitcoin very frequently which make surprise about it and I believe bitcoin is going to be used broadly in future  I am waiting for that day.
Kyon

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

Now it is great to hear that bitcoin is accepted by online shop. It is very glad that people know about bitcoin very frequently which make surprise about it and I believe bitcoin is going to be used broadly in future  I am waiting for that day.
Of course Bitcoin will be accepted for payment at a lot of online shop and day by day the number of online shop that accept Bitcoin for payment are increasing very quickly cause Bitcoin is becoming more popular day by day and not online shop there are some universities are going to accept Bitcoin for tuition too, It's very great right? And as I know Amazon, a big online market, is going to accept Bitcoin for payment, I think it'll affect to Bitcoin legalization a lot, maybe it'll help Bitcoin legalized worldwide soon Cheesy
O$IRIS

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:55:33 AM

Does anyone know if Amazone used to accept Bitcoin, but then discontinued it after the Silk Road bust?!?
futuret

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:33:25 PM

Online shopping is the part of the life now a lot of the people are earning and they are buying the thing from the bitcoin I know the bitcoin from the long time and I can hear the bitcoin will help the people to buy the things even going out from the house and all the people are easily paying from the bitcoin as it is the best source of the bitcoin I hope the bitcoin will increase the value and the price of the bitcoin at the same time.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
TwilightQueenbee

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

There are plenty of stores wizard accepts the bitcoin right now simply because nojust the coin is growing those who wish to accomplish all type of issues using the coin is also expanding so if you wish to ensure that the bitcoin gets the nicest future ever we have to make handles eachother. t
Sihab76

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:26:30 PM

i think you should visit purse.io where you can purchase gift card by the exchange of btc . i hope this will be helpful
Well, I never use my bitcoin for online shopping, so it is possible for people who have been using it as a tool BTC online transactions, it may be very useful to us. I always redeem bitcoin I got before I use, so I think it was quite troublesome, if there is an online store that accepts bitcoin and sell a good thing, I think it will soon be famous
Yes sir it is absolutely right to you.  Bitcoin is never use as a online shopping currency. The people who always transact bitcoin into other exchangeable currency they use it as shopping,  marketing and online business.

Hartisinle

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:23:12 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

i use crytopay with prepaid credit cards and many sites accept it try it will help you
TuneMajor

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:38 AM

Not Long Ago I create a video that's a client purchase a shart he then asks the retailer would you accept ...gold coin then he said that no mister then customer state that are you sure then shopkeeper said that indeed sir then customer asserted screw it you seen my face it pointless anyway bye.out of this video we understand that if shopper do not take ...coins they lost lots of clients.
PX-Z

Activity: 182

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:25:33 AM

There are many online shops that accept bitcoin like OVERSTOCK.Org,EXPEDIA.Org, NEWEG amd many more.
Where do you see this website dude? Did you read the whole OP or the title of the thread only? Its obvious that OP asked online stores for accessories or some hardware parts of phones not random sites lol

dawer49

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:44:07 AM

There is Online Shop that accepts BTC :
1. CILUKBA.CO.ID
2. HOBIHOUSE.COM
3. GROSIRMU.COM
4. TOKOBITCOIN.COM

Notes : all sites from Indonesian.
Sihab76

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

so many online stores that accept bitcoin, but I only use it to shop online often I believe. Well, I have some friends on facebook, which sells a set of computer hardware and they accept bitcoin. so I always order it from them, so I do not think that this shop scam or not
Bitcoin online transfer or transaction is very easy and no risky.  Many of my friend use bitcoin is an online shopping and marketing for buying shoes,  fabrics, food and  many others necessary things. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.