Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 40608 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:31:06 PM

Who can help me further some online stores do not pay by btc

Most of the widely using online sites like eBay, amazon, home depot and etc are not accepting bitcoin. Amazon not directly accepting bitcoin but they are accepting via purse.io with 15% discount. I expect photo gift sites like shutterfly or snapfish to accept bitcoin.

Nope they are not but I think that they will soon or later its just a matter of time before they will accept it, the fact is that they have to on a certain period.

Oh we must be expecting much more time to come bitcoin shop will soon accepts bitcoin payment and that would be great opportunity for us to transact online. Convenience wise is very important actually in buying goods, you always wanted fast services as your busy life is a concern in everyday activities. Still in my country a lot of store and shops wasn't aware of that kind of payment type and hopefully they will do adopt in the future of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:50:49 PM

Who can help me further some online stores do not pay by btc

Most of the widely using online sites like eBay, amazon, home depot and etc are not accepting bitcoin. Amazon not directly accepting bitcoin but they are accepting via purse.io with 15% discount. I expect photo gift sites like shutterfly or snapfish to accept bitcoin.

Nope they are not but I think that they will soon or later its just a matter of time before they will accept it, the fact is that they have to on a certain period.

As far as i know amazon, ebay are not yet accepting bitcoin. But, Ive heard soon they will allow and accept bitcoin payment for easy transactions. Also, purse.io connects to amazon this is the biggest online shopping. Thus, Im also excited for these online store that fully accept bitcoin.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:37:06 AM

Online shopping places that accepted bitcoin in my country still haven't I found, most likely is because of the news coverage of the media who give negative news about bitcoin. Ever discussed in one of the television business news said that bitcoin is very dangerous to use for transactions.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

Online shopping places that accepted bitcoin in my country still haven't I found, most likely is because of the news coverage of the media who give negative news about bitcoin. Ever discussed in one of the television business news said that bitcoin is very dangerous to use for transactions.
Well, in my country has been very much an online store that accepts bitcoin, but whether it's a scam or not. I never tried, because not many of the comments about the site. so, I currently prefer to exchange bitcoin with fiat before I use it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:48:25 PM

You can be still shop in purse.io that i think it can help you to buy you want from amazon.. for now this is one of the best alternative.. but this is still enough due to high paying fee in shipping.. that i hope someday they can make a local shop that accept bitcoin or locally accepted bitcoin like in brazil..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

I love buying with btc all day .
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

if you want to buy VPS server then there are many site where you can buy vps or even domain
you can spend bitcoin and get services  , if you need further help send me pm i will let you knew Grin
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:03:53 AM

Yes even in my country i don't find any body who is accepting bitcoin, but many people are using bitcoin for their investment. Yes media channels are miss propagating the word bitcoin, last week when i was watching news headline they keep saying about bitcoin price. Some time they say bad about bitcoin and some times they say good about bitcoin, so people are really in confession whether to consider it or not.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:30:05 AM

You can be still shop in purse.io that i think it can help you to buy you want from amazon.. for now this is one of the best alternative.. but this is still enough due to high paying fee in shipping.. that i hope someday they can make a local shop that accept bitcoin or locally accepted bitcoin like in brazil..
This is the best way I think if you want to buy some goods via amazon.And you can exchange BTC to paypal via paxful too.We know paypal accepted some good companies and in ebay too.Im using paypal for buying some good via online.
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:13:20 AM

This is the best way I think if you want to buy some goods via amazon.And you can exchange BTC to paypal via paxful too.We know paypal accepted some good companies and in ebay too.Im using paypal for buying some good via online.
I never like to use Paypal since they are not reliable as you think. And they require us to have a lot of stuff in order to withdraw money. I am living in the third world country and it is very hard to buy something via Paypal because there are some restriction both in my country and in the paypal. Therefore, I prefer to buy AGC with the cheap prices and then I will order what I want on the Amazon.com
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:05:31 AM

I never like to use Paypal since they are not reliable as you think. And they require us to have a lot of stuff in order to withdraw money. I am living in the third world country and it is very hard to buy something via Paypal because there are some restriction both in my country and in the paypal. Therefore, I prefer to buy AGC with the cheap prices and then I will order what I want on the Amazon.com
People make use of PayPal because of its reliability and near world wide acceptance. If you don't do anything that goes against PayPal's TOS, they will not annoy you.

Good thing is that you have plenty of options to choose from since the payment service industry is heavily crowded. Competition means lower fees in order to attract people.

May I know what country you are from? I am interested in knowing what restrictions PayPal is subject to there.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

People make use of PayPal because of its reliability and near world wide acceptance. If you don't do anything that goes against PayPal's TOS, they will not annoy you.

Good thing is that you have plenty of options to choose from since the payment service industry is heavily crowded. Competition means lower fees in order to attract people.

May I know what country you are from? I am interested in knowing what restrictions PayPal is subject to there.
That is correct. I have used paypal for many years and I still find no trouble in using and sending money by their services. In fact, they are quite good and fast and many merchants have used them for online payment methods. However, since I knew about Bitcoin, I have used Bitcoin more often than paypal. Now, I only use paypal to buy Bitcoin. And then, I used my Bitcoin to buy something on the internet

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:42:39 AM

If you wish to buy in Amazon directly you can use the bitcoin via purse.io and you can easily purchase it from the Amazon. Else do exchange to fiat cash make a purchase to direct or online buyings.
NaramediaID

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

Coffee, Coding, Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:27:50 AM

If you want to buy cheap cigarettes, check here https://buyclovecigarettes.us

Free shipping worldwide.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:39:14 AM

That is a very exciting thing to happen when it will be implemented in my country, because I only know bitcoin cash in via 7 eleven in our place and some in money transfer shops. Most of the thread replies indicates more shops in their place that accepts bitcoin, i think its getting popular in their place and thats so great to hear that btc is widely adopted.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:28:19 AM

Still many people are not comfortable with converting from bitcoin to paypal because people are waiting for companies that accepts only bitcoin for products. Every body know that we can convert our bitcoin into paypal here while converting there may be charges and to convert them into paypal we have to wait some more days for it.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:28:29 AM

That is a very exciting thing to happen when it will be implemented in my country, because I only know bitcoin cash in via 7 eleven in our place and some in money transfer shops. Most of the thread replies indicates more shops in their place that accepts bitcoin, i think its getting popular in their place and thats so great to hear that btc is widely adopted.

Still you can buying products in online using bitcoins don't wait for it to be widely adopted. Check with purse.io there you can get up to 15% flat discount in every purchase and you can purchase directly from Amazon. You can use bitrefill site also to recharge your mobile number from anywhere in the world.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

buy an amazon gift card from places like gyft and the world is your oyster. it does depend on what country you're in. there'll be different gift card services for different countries. there's no point in paying more to some place only because they accept bitcoin directly.

Yes amazon is hard because I live in the Philippines. However the openbazaar.org I have mentioned has no fees or anything that involve in the transaction with another person. It is person to person exhange.

Just correction Chief: it is "Philippine" and not Philippines by the way it is not a big deal.

I live also in Philippine paps, we have our own Bitcoin wallet which is coins.ph and there was an option to buy on amazon or buy a amazon gift card and more lot of shop option for traveling,game credits and etc that accept bitcoin. Just to want say warning for you don't try any site that was not famous enough because it was dangerous that bitcoin was a unknown currency or no so much detail about transaction and you will no longger have any insurance when it happened.

Check this out:

I found this, thanks you very much it helps me a lot for having great wallet and easy to use application. You guys try it also and check of country if it also available for your place. Easy to manage and trusted site/app to stored a bitcoin and wait for the long run for income. Thanks xSkylarx for commenting it here and thanks also Harlot the person who posted this thread.
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:42:12 AM

There are many online shops now that accept BTC nowadays.
But I don't think some big ones like Walmart ,Amazon etc,
Don't really accept bitcoins payment .
But there are many places where ,
You can buy the gift card of these companies via bitcoins.
Do indirectly you are paying these sites via bitcoins,
Because you don't have to pay anything extra ,
Except the gift card you purchased.
Thank-you.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

Still you can buying products in online using bitcoins don't wait for it to be widely adopted. Check with purse.io there you can get up to 15% flat discount in every purchase and you can purchase directly from Amazon. You can use bitrefill site also to recharge your mobile number from anywhere in the world.
everything is now much easier. has a lot of websites that accept bitcoin. we just have to wait until sometime in the future more than 50% of online stores using bitcoin. all of that is getting closer to becoming a reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: