Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 40608 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

there is no such thing as any other place where the charge is bitcoin but I, at the online shop you will also be able to bitcoin the charge for fast trasactions.
For your information, there are stores now that are accepting bitcoin, physical and online stores. And before, bitcoin transactions doesn't have charge but now everything has changed. If you want to have faster transactions you should pay the recommended fee but if you'll pay for cheap fee, don't expect that you'll be confirmed quickly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

You can also try metrodeal.com and cashcashpinoy. They now accept payment of bitcoin thru coins.ph
You should also check out the site of https://use.coins.ph/ to know more about which merchants accept bitcoin in Ph. Also it would help you greatly to have account with coins.ph confirmed(if you don't have already)
metrodeal and cashcashpinoy is where im buying stuff or even restaurant is
available using your local online wallet .i have use metrodeal couple of times and i
am contented with the service hope you will enjoy too..
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:11:24 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

It's totally depends on your local area. You can search your local area that who accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But they do not sell outside the country. So my opinion to you, you can search your local area Sad
With the passage of time, things are getting in very much favor of the owners and investors of bitcoin. There are number of places across the world which have started accepting bitcoin and that too as a mode of payment. This is really helping the owners of bitcoin as they are having no worries of changing their bitcoins to paper money for buying different sort of things. The online shops which have started accepting bitcoin includes eBay etc.

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

Bitcoin accepting online shopping in my country is not working at all. Keeping hope that this will happen as soon as possible in near future. Nothing stopped due to that what I use to do is convert the bitcoin through exchange it in my local currency that also direct to my bank account and I use that bank card for online shopping some how I solve my issue smoothly.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
BTC AND ETH

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

Overstock.com

Buy home goods.Overstock.com was the first big online retailer to start accepting bitcoins in January of 2014. The company allows its customers to pay for everything from laptops and television sets to throw pillows and ottomans with bitcoins. In fact, Overstock.com allows customers to use all the major cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, and the new Bitcoin Cash.

To use a cryptocurrency on Overstock.com, at checkout simply select your preferred currency to complete your purchase. The payment system will convert the currency into bitcoins and finalize the purchase. Editor's note: Overstock subsidiary tZero is part of a joint venture trading digital coins launched during initial coin offerings.

Expedia

Expedia is one of the world's largest online travel booking agencies, and since June of 2014 users have had the option to pay for their hotel bookings with bitcoins.

Like Overstock.com, Expedia teamed up with Coinbase to implement the new payment option. Bitcoin payment is only accepted for hotel bookings at the moment, but may be expanded to include payments for flights, activities and more.

eGifter

Get gift cards for thousands of companies. eGifter.com
You can't spend bitcoins at every website or offline store, but you can use your bitcoins to purchase gift cards for places that don't directly accept bitcoins.

eGifter is a popular gift card site and mobile app that lets users buy gift cards for all sorts of places, including Amazon, JCPenny, Sephora, Home Depot, Kohl's and more. eGifter uses Coinbase as their bitcoin partner.

Newegg

Get your tech on. Newegg.com
Are you a gadget junkie? If yes, then you'll be happy to hear that electronic retail giant Newegg accepts bitcoin. Newegg has chosen BitPay as its payment processing partner for the digital currency.

Note: The bitcoin option at checkout may be unavailable if you are purchasing an item from a seller other than Newegg but that sells through the Newegg site.

Shopify stores

If you're not familiar with Shopify, all you really need to know is that it's an ecommerce platform that allows merchants to set up their own online shops to sell their products similar to Etsy or eBay. In November of 2013, all 75,000+ Shopify merchants received the option to start accepting bitcoin payments with the help of BitPay.

Dish

Watch TV using bitcoins. Dish Network
Satellite television and Internet service provider Dish Network accepted its first bitcoin payment in August 2014. Dish is one of the largest companies so far to adopt any kind of cryptocurrency, and also the first subscription-based TV provider to do so.

Dish has partnered with Coinbase for its bitcoin transactions.

Roadway Moving Company

Move across the country. screenshot/Roadway Moving
At the end of 2017, Roadway Moving Company became the first moving company to accept Bitcoin as a valid form of payment by customers. Citing the lack of sales tax as a plus for the payment system, the company accepts Bitcoin payments for customers who have a hot wallet (digital assets connected to the internet). Cold wallet payments are not accepted.

PizzaForCoins

Buy pizza with bitcoin. Get your pizza fix using bitcoins and more than 45 other cryptocurrencies at PizzaForCoins. Once the site verifies it has a pizza joint (Dominos, Pizza Hut or Papa John's) that is close to your location, you can order your pizza and pay for it with digital currency. A small fee for the service is included in your final payment amount. Yum!

Mademoiselle

Activity: 427
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:50:29 AM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

It's totally depends on your local area. You can search your local area that who accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But they do not sell outside the country. So my opinion to you, you can search your local area Sad
With the passage of time, things are getting in very much favor of the owners and investors of bitcoin. There are number of places across the world which have started accepting bitcoin and that too as a mode of payment. This is really helping the owners of bitcoin as they are having no worries of changing their bitcoins to paper money for buying different sort of things. The online shops which have started accepting bitcoin includes eBay etc.

Not approved yet, i still have to convert btc to cash so i can use it as payments. My country hasn't opened their eyes of legalizing btc yet.
swedenrt

Activity: 79

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:58:14 PM

Hello,

If you want to buy swiss watches and other luxury stuff with BTC, try here https://goo.gl/QM3CHf

Trusted ecommerce strore from europe.

Fbo62

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

(these might be said)
newegg
shopandroid
gsmnation llc
spendbitcoin
mackabler.dk
bitroad
goelelectronic
btcgate
satam.kz

qq1041414104

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:33:12 AM

I am in China, our country does not yet support the network store BTC, hoping to appear as soon as possible such an online store, it would be a very good thing.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:06:23 AM

You can visit your preferred online shop that you want to make shopping with and ask if they are accepting bitcoin. That is the best way of knowing some online shop that accept bitcoin. You can also check on the website of bitcoin may be their are some information about different shop whose accepting bitcoin.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:54 PM

Maybe in other countries there are many stores that accept payment using btc, but in my country there are no stores that accept payments using bitcoin, if browsing on the internet must be many online stores that accept payment using btc, so if you want to buy goods that use bitcoin, on the internet there must be a shop that accepts payments using bitcoin ...
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

I am in China, our country does not yet support the network store BTC, hoping to appear as soon as possible such an online store, it would be a very good thing.
There are certain online shopping stores which are working globally and which are in fact providing this facility of paying the bills in the form of bitcoin to their customers. You can even buy the clothes if you do want to buy them by spending your bitcoins by placing an order over there. The famous online shopping stores which have started believing in bitcoin includes amazon, eBay and even PayPal has started accepting bitcoin.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:13:31 AM

There are certain online shopping stores which are working globally and which are in fact providing this facility of paying the bills in the form of bitcoin to their customers. You can even buy the clothes if you do want to buy them by spending your bitcoins by placing an order over there. The famous online shopping stores which have started believing in bitcoin includes amazon, eBay and even PayPal has started accepting bitcoin.

Birtcoin will be accept the online shopping. So you will use the bitcoin for rhe online purchases. What you need you can buy it. Bitcoin will be helpful to you. But before you wil purchase you will check the bitcoin prices information. Bitcoin prices changing day by day. So it will helpful to purchase on the time.
Newxly

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

We are at Newxly are new store for sneakers and love to hear your opinions and sugestions.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

Bitcoin has great impact on our trading system nowadays a lot of store in general and online store that accepting bitcoin as their payment gateway and there's a lot of other company that the helping integrating bitcoin trading system in their business and even they got bitcoin ATM on their store.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
permadi

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

my last article about online shoping, the article discusses SHPING platform, you can check SHPING Platform
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

Have a look at this list where we have listed 35 Merchants that accept Bitcoin (and in some cases also other cryptocurrencies): https://www.cryptowisser.com/merchants/

All the best,
Cryptowisser
_BitcoinPeople

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

Hi,

Please come and take a look at https://BitcoinPeople.online. We're a great new free directory showcasing all the great businesses that accept Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies.

We've been running since December last year and have had a great response from the Bitcoin community.

We also run a faucet where you can claim a minimum of 20 Sats up to 10,000 very hour, and a fantastic forum where the community can discuss anythings crypto related.

If you have company that accepts Crypto, please come and create a listing for free!

Many Thanks.

Richard.
BitcoinPeople Team

rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

What would you like to buy? Grin and how many bitcoin oon your waller  Cheesy

Overstock.com – A company that sells big ticket items at lower prices due to overstocking
Subway – Eat fresh
Namecheap – Domain name registrar
Bitcoin.Travel – a travel site that provides accommodation, apartments, attractions, bars, and beauty salons around the world
Pembury Tavern – A pub in London, England
 Old Fitzroy – A pub in Sydney, Australia
The Pink Cow – A diner in Tokyo, Japan
Virgin Galactic – Richard Branson company that includes Virgin Mobile and Virgin Airline
The Pirate Bay – BitTorrent directories
Reddit – You can buy premium features there with bitcoins
Zynga – Mobile gaming
PayPal / Ebay – Credit card / payment processor / Auction
Tesla – The car company
OkCupid – Online dating site
4Chan.org – For premium services
EZTV – Torrents TV shows provider
Mega.co.nz – The new venture started by the former owner of MegaUpload Kim Dotcom
Lumfile – Free cloud base file server – pay for premium services
Etsy Vendors – 93 of them
PizzaForCoins.com – Domino’s Pizza signed up – pay for their pizza with bitcons
Tigerdirect – Major electronic online retailer
CheapAir.com – Travel booking site for airline tickets, car rentals, hotels
Expedia.com – Online travel booking agency
Zappos – Online retailer
Whole Foods – Organic food store (by purchasing gift card from Gyft)
Bitcoincoffee.com – Buy your favorite coffee online
Grass Hill Alpacas – A local farm in Haydenville, MA
Jeffersons Store – A street wear clothing store in Bergenfield, N.J
Helen’s Pizza – Jersey City, N.J., you can get a slice  of pizza for 0.00339 bitcoin by pointing your phone at a sign next to the cash register
A Class Limousine – Pick you up and drop you off at Newark (N.J.) Airport
Fiverr.com – Get almost anything done for $5
Seoclerks.com – Get SEO work done on your site cheap
Namecheap – Cheap domain registration company
CoinMama: Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card

Sacramento Kings – Professional Basketball team out in Sacramental California (NBA)
Mint.com – Mint pulls all your financial accounts into one place. Set a budget, track your goals and do more
with your money, for free! (Source: mint.com)
TechCrunch.com – IT blog
Fancy.com – Discover amazing stuff, collect the things you love, buy it all in one place (Source: Fancy)
Bing by Microsoft – 2nd search engine to Google
Bloomberg.com – Online newspaper
Humblebundle.com – Indie game site
BigFishGames.com – Games for PC, Mac and Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows)
Suntimes.com – Chicago based online newspaper
San Jose Earthquakes – San Jose California Professional Soccer Team (MLS)
Square – Payment processor that help small businesses accept credit cards using iPhone, Android or iPad
Crowdtilt.com – The fastest and easiest way to pool funds with family and friends (Source: crowdtilt)
Lumfile – Server company that offers free cloud-based servers
Museum of the Coastal Bend – 2200 East Red River Street, Victoria, Texas 77901, USA
Home Depot – Office supplies store
Kmart – Retail products store
Sears – Clothing and household products, electronic store
Gap, GameStop and JC Penney – have to use eGifter.com
Etsy Vendors – Original art and Jewelry creations
Fight for the Future – Leading organization finding for Internet freedom
i-Pmart (ipmart.com.my) – A Malaysian online mobile phone and electronic parts retailer
curryupnow.com – A total of 12 restaurants on the list of restaurants accept bitcoins in San Francisco Bay Area
Dish Network – An American direct-broadcast satellite service provider
Apple’s App Store – Buy music and any app on the Apple AppStore with bitcoins
The Libertarian Party – United States political party
Yacht-base.com – Croatian yacht charter company
Euro Pacific – A major precious metal dealer
CEX – The trade-in chain has a shop in Glasgow, Scotland that accepts bitcoin
Straub Auto Repairs – 477 Warburton Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706 – (914) 478-1177
PSP Mollie – Dutch Payment Service
Intuit – an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
Newegg.com – Online electronics retailer now uses bitpay to accept bitcoin as payment
ShopJoy – An Australian online retailer that sells novelty and unique gifts
 Wikipedia –  The Free Encyclopedia with 4 570 000+ article
Lv.net – Las Vegas high speed internet services
ExpressVPN.com – High speed, ultra secure VPN network
Grooveshark – Online music streaming service based in the United States
Dell – American privately owned multinational computer technology company
Braintree – Well known payments processor
MIT Coop Store – Massachusetts Institute of Technology student bookstore
SimplePay – Nigeria’s most popular web and mobile-based wallet service
SFU bookstore – Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada
State Republican Party – First State Republican Party to accept bitcoin donations (http://www.lagop.com/bitcoin-donate)
mspinc.com – Respiratory medical equipment supplies store
1-800-FLOWERS.COM – United States based online floral and gift retailer and distributor
Shopify.com – An online store that allows anyone to sell their products
Famsa – Mexico’s biggest retailer
Naughty America – Adult entertainment provider
Mexico’s Universidad de las Américas Puebla – A major university in Mexico
LOT Polish Airlines – A worldwide airline based in Poland
MovieTickets.com – Online movie ticket exchange/retailer
Dream Lover – Online relationship service
Lionsgate Films – The production studio behind titles such as The Hunger Games and The Day After Tomorrow
Rakutan – A Japanese e-commerce giant
Badoo – Online dating network
RE/MAX London – UK-based franchisee of the global real estate network
T-Mobile Poland – T-Mobile’s Poland-based mobile phone top-up company
Stripe – San Francisco-based payments company
WebJet – Online travel agency
Microsoft – Software company
Braintree – Research firm
Green Man Gaming – Popular digital game reseller
Save the Children  – Global charity organization
NCR Silver – Point of sales systems
One Shot Hotels – Spanish hotel chain
Coupa Café in Palo Alto

That’s my face – create action figures
Foodler – North American restaurant delivery company
Amagi Metals – Precious metal furnisher

Omg, the list is amazing
I'd would like to have this kind of list in my country.I will spend all day buying and checking.
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

I think purse.io also accepts bitcoin
Amazon also will start accepting btc as payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: