Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best altcoin exchange?  (Read 28093 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Bittrex is a good one, with lots of verification before logging in and depositting/withdrawing coins. I have not used poleniox, but have been hearing good from them. Currently I use hitbtc, which is easier and has lots of altcoins in their exchange, and another one is binance, cause of their app and easy use.
But, never you put all your money into exchange sites.

polo and bittrex are both good in addition to hitbtc  as they are the most used and trusted ever since crypto trading had became popular to the public. binance on the other hand seems strict but also a good one based on their feedbacks and users review. however they are limiting their registrants becaused ive heard their now closing their sign ups for new comers but there were still someone that sells an binance account in order for them to earn a profit out of it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

the best exchange altcoin is high volume transaction fast deposit fast withdraw, here's some exchanges that I used and find it so good
1 poloniex
2 bitrex
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

I think etherdelta is the best exchange to exchange altcoint. because etherdelta has many facilities, and is very easy to operate

buglab.co

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

KuCoin seems to be getting popular very quickly.

The most known are Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

Evaluation of a functional exchange must base on how you exchange cryptos. However, according to my survey, people are very appreciative of Binance, the world's no. 1 crypto trading platform at the moment. There are other reputable exchanges such as HitBTC, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Poloniex, and Bittrex.

ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

ChangeNOW can be used for coin conversions on-the-go.

No sign-ups Smiley
No limits Smiley
No waiting around Smiley
The support team replies fast! Smiley

Check it out https://changenow.io/

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Which is the best altcoin exchange

For me the best altcoin exchange for now is binance. Because it have the a very big trading volume inspite transactions are fast. So for me it will be binance for now. Tongue

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

BINANCE: They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users. Try your luck!

GATE.IO ; Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Also offers mobile app just like KuCoin and Binance.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

It is very hard to mark off the best exchange.
Most often I use certain exchange because only there listed coin with which I want to trade or just to buy.
I use mostly bittrex and livecoin, CEX.io only for btc and withdraw fiat.
Now I see Binance going to be very popular, and I must try with them.
Poloniex has been losing my trust a long time ago, and I'm not going a long time there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

There are a lot of exchange platforms that allow you to trade altcoins, but some of them are the best reputable and trusted bureaus: Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, OKEx, Bithumb, HitBTC. You should select one of these exchanges to trade altcoins to avoid risk.

charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

There are a lot of exchange platforms that allow you to trade altcoins, but some of them are the best reputable and trusted bureaus: Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, OKEx, Bithumb, HitBTC. You should select one of these exchanges to trade altcoins to avoid risk.
The altcoin market itself has grown excessively,there are a lot exchange platforms you can choose.But there are exchanges also that went bust. Quite a few were for fraudulence and hackings. The best altcoin exchange for me so far is Poloniex. Poloniex is definitely blew up in popularity over the past year.This is mainly because of the popularity Ethereum had when it first launched. Everyone started trading there because all the Ethereum investment money flowed through them.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

The altcoin market itself has grown excessively,there are a lot exchange platforms you can choose.But there are exchanges also that went bust. Quite a few were for fraudulence and hackings. The best altcoin exchange for me so far is Poloniex. Poloniex is definitely blew up in popularity over the past year.This is mainly because of the popularity Ethereum had when it first launched. Everyone started trading there because all the Ethereum investment money flowed through them.

poloniex isnt the best at all because ive heard many bad feedbacks against their exchange lately. in my opinion etherdelta is still the best exchange because ive not experienced any isues so far regarding on their service. What i like the most in etherdelta is that their transactions are pretty fast and instant after you put an order (e.g sell or buy ) i think that is because its decentralize and everything on their site is in automated process unlike to some exchange that it seems pretty slow whenever i place an order.
Ompyon

Activity: 715

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

poloniex isnt the best at all because ive heard many bad feedbacks against their exchange lately. in my opinion etherdelta is still the best exchange because ive not experienced any isues so far regarding on their service. What i like the most in etherdelta is that their transactions are pretty fast and instant after you put an order (e.g sell or buy ) i think that is because its decentralize and everything on their site is in automated process unlike to some exchange that it seems pretty slow whenever i place an order.
why do you choose etherdelta as the best exchanger? according to my observations now very many people who do not really like trading there, because etherdelta considered not a big market

]
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

If you put security first and simple, you should try Huobi. In Huobi you need email verification, 2FA and HP number to be able to withdraw the transaction

If you give priority to security, you should try Bittrex. In Bittrex you have to verify your private data, and every time you login with a different IP you have to confirm via email,

If you prefer simple, then I recommend Etherdelta for Ethereum-based coins and also HitBTC for other coins. In both exchangers you do not need any complicated verification, so the withdraw process can be done easily
Ompyon

Activity: 715

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

If you put security first and simple, you should try Huobi. In Huobi you need email verification, 2FA and HP number to be able to withdraw the transaction

If you give priority to security, you should try Bittrex. In Bittrex you have to verify your private data, and every time you login with a different IP you have to confirm via email,

If you prefer simple, then I recommend Etherdelta for Ethereum-based coins and also HitBTC for other coins. In both exchangers you do not need any complicated verification, so the withdraw process can be done easily
good info, so we can know the advantages and disadvantages of each exchanger,
and we can make choices according to our needs.

]
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

As of now the increasing crypto currency in the market were ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, then almost of them are decreasing value. I think we need to be careful selecting coin in exchange because if we can't make wrong decision in investing there's a possibility that we lost our investment. More coins now are declining their value so it's hard now to select what coins are raised up their value.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

Huobi pro exchange for now,

fast server, withdrawal and depo is also fast.

although I am new to trading in huobi pro,

for the future huobi pro is recomended for the best exchanger.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

All the exchanges are all good. It depends on the coin provider where it is exchanged in which market, not all coins can be exchanged in one place especially for the new token that can be exchanged in certain places.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

I would choose :
Binance
Abcc.com
Bgogo.com

Those last once are trade to mine exchanges , the new generaition of exchange

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

as far as I can see, most people now choose to trade on binance. well, that's a very good market in my opinion. in previous years, poloniex and bittrex were very good and big markets, but the current development makes binance the best market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███