Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:37:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin buying question  (Read 1071 times)
SteinsMadScientist

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:14:53 PM

Hey Ktru19, welcome to the forum. 

When choosing a (bitcoin) btc wallet it is better to have one that is not on the internet (like blockchain).  You can choose whatever type you want, however make sure that it has good security.
Exchanges come and go.  Stay away from the ones that look like scams or are defunct. (Mt. Goxx, Cryptsy).  If you would like a tutorial on how to trade on them the Rimbit forum has 2 great tutorials on how to trade on ccex and yobit.  Link here: http://rimbit.com/documents/
I haven't purchased from anyone here so I would not be the best person to answer this.
Paypal is not a safe enough method because the transactions can be reversed where bitcoin transactions are final.
Yes, wea re from every continent on the planet earth.  Some may be from pluto... whoops... nobody is supposed to know that Shocked
Stay excited, digital coins are awesome.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:18:32 AM

hi all sorry it may be answered elsewhere but theres so many post on here (im new here) still reading through just wanting to know a few things.
Which bitcoin wallet is recommended/why
Which exchange is recommended/why
Why would you buy off people here instead of a site (is it cheaper? if so what prices do you go by here)
what is the most common/safe to do transaction on here eg paypal/skrill/neteller or other?
are people on here worldwide?
sorry for newbie questions just my reading is abit slow and my wanting to know is getting more and more lol cheers in advance. hoping to have a start to bitcoin by end of night Smiley.
1) Bro If you Want to Use an Online Wallet Then You Can Use Blockchain.info and If You Want to Use Offline Wallet then Use Paper Wallets.....
2) I Prefer You Only Two Exchanges First Localbitcoins.com and Second Cex.io Website.....
3) It is Much Faster And Safer Than Buying From a Website....
4) I think Paypal Is Much Safer For Transactions....
5) Yes Bro People Here are From All Over the World....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: