Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down  (Read 12692 times)
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:47:12 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2022, 07:10:20 PM by Gladimor

Hello everyone,

Every deposit has been returned with the appropriate profit. Average for the last series of deposits was 10%/weekly period.

It has been a pleasure working with all of you over the course of the past 3 months. I can say that the service won't be re-opened any time soon, but I can inform you all I'd be glad to help any avid trader that is looking for an opinion in an asset they are invested in. I don't "call" out coins to invest in, but rather give you an opinion based on TA and history, to the best my of ability. Just shoot me a PM if you want a third-party's thoughts on your investments.

Other than that, I would like to thank everyone for their civility and patience during delays, optimism, and overall trust in my abilities as a trader.

Number of all deposits: A lot
Value of all deposits: 133.29088078 BTC

Delta Investments accrues returns for investors using the following two methods:

1. Poloniex Exchange/Margin trading.
2. Mining newly launched currencies and selling upon exchange listing.

Both have proved to be a consistently profitable means to generate a stream of revenue through considerable risk management.

Due to the nature of the way Delta Investment manages deposits, there is no fixed rate of return. We can estimate weekly returns to be between 5-25%, but actual returns can be below or above the estimated range.

Delta Investments will prove solvency by returning ALL deposits every 1-2 months to show that the program is not running off old depositors funds. Delta Investments is NOT a ponzi scheme.

Disclosure notice: All investments contain a risk. I personally cannot guarantee this as a risk-free investment. All factors have been taken into consideration to minimize any risk in investing with Delta Investments.

Delta Investments has returned after 7 months of non-operation. D.I. begun in August 2015, and was in operation until January 2016 when it formally closed due to personal issues. Over the period of operation, tens of thousands of dollars worth of BitCoin was managed by Delta Investments which issued BitCoinTalk investors 10-20% of returns weekly. Upon closing down, all deposits including returns were given back to their respective investors. This marked D.I. as the first HYIP that closed down without negatively impacting investors. D.I. is returning back to the scene for the while.

Old thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236976.0

As with all new projects, we build upon the feedback of people using our service. It is the only way to improve what we can offer. The thread has been left unmoderated for this reason.

www.delta.investments

Mining since 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:48:53 AM

Welcome back master, glad to see you back with your Delta Investments  Smiley
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:53:47 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Mining since 2014
staticxhadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:24:49 AM

haha stupid shit.  scam don't bother
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:53:27 AM

Now the min amount is 0.1, not 0.01btc ? Is that correct?

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:24:52 AM

Can anybody tell me why the DI disappear for 7 months and their history with peoples money when they were in operations because all the scam/ponzi doors are been shot here everyday and we say NO to ponzi.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:47:37 AM

haha stupid shit.  scam don't bother

Say what you believe. Delta Investments has a proven track record as one of the only, if not the only HYIP that pays from real revenue sources- in this case, altcoin trading.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:50:29 AM

That is correct. I would like to filter out the microdeposits as withdrawal fees usually eat into the profit of small sub-0.1 BTC deposits. Also, smaller amounts are a headache to maintain, especially when sent en masse.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:54:42 AM

Can anybody tell me why the DI disappear for 7 months and their history with peoples money when they were in operations because all the scam/ponzi doors are been shot here everyday and we say NO to ponzi.

Before DI shut doors, every deposit was returned to their investors- with profit. It was the first HYIP to end successfully. I needed these past months to rest and handle real life issues. Delta Investments will operate for the foreseeable future.

Mining since 2014
ricku

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:05:40 AM

Before DI shut doors, every deposit was returned to their investors- with profit. It was the first HYIP to end successfully. I needed these past months to rest and handle real life issues. Delta Investments will operate for the foreseeable future.
Your claim sounds good but i will like to her the feedback from other experience users here to ascertain your claims however i might invest if you are able to win the heart of people like cryptodevil and the rest.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:11:39 AM

Your claim sounds good but i will like to her the feedback from other experience users here to ascertain your claims however i might invest if you are able to win the heart of people like cryptodevil and the rest.

Here is the old thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236976.0

You will find some feedback there.

Mining since 2014
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:13:34 AM

Before DI shut doors, every deposit was returned to their investors- with profit. It was the first HYIP to end successfully.

On the basis that you claim the profit made is that which is generated through trading, you would be better off not referring to your operation as a HYIP but, rather, a high-risk investment service as there is always a risk of loss.

I see that it has been suggested during your previous operating period that you could have edited the Poloniex screen-shots to fake the trading information but as there do not appear to be any users who complained about losing their funds, or any other red flag behaviours, I'm willing to consider that you may well actually be running this legitimately. Or, rather you *did* run it legitimately during that period.

Accounts and operations change hands, operators of formerly legit services go rogue and end up scamming and no end of variations on people basically getting screwed over.

With this in mind, I'd strongly suggest you implement a means by which Poloniex can verify the trading numbers you post. That would ensure a healthy degree of transparency in order to distance yourself from the ponzi/HYIPs which generally infest this sub-forum of Bitcointalk.

The best thing you can do at this point is to take steps which would allow you have this thread removed from this shit-pile and put into 'Securities' or any other relevant non-scam subbie.

This is not to be considered my stamp-of-approval by any means. I am merely willing to refrain from posting my usual PSA due to there being sufficient reason AT THIS TIME to give you room to reorganise and reopen with the required level of transparency to prove that you are running a valid managed-investment service.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ricku

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:24:36 AM

Before DI shut doors, every deposit was returned to their investors- with profit. It was the first HYIP to end successfully.

On the basis that you claim the profit made is that which is generated through trading, you would be better off not referring to your operation as a HYIP but, rather, a high-risk investment service as there is always a risk of loss.

I see that it has been suggested during your previous operating period that you could have edited the Poloniex screen-shots to fake the trading information but as there do not appear to be any users who complained about losing their funds, or any other red flag behaviours, I'm willing to consider that you may well actually be running this legitimately. Or, rather you *did* run it legitimately during that period.

Accounts and operations change hands, operators of formerly legit services go rogue and end up scamming and no end of variations on people basically getting screwed over.

With this in mind, I'd strongly suggest you implement a means by which Poloniex can verify the trading numbers you post. That would ensure a healthy degree of transparency in order to distance yourself from the ponzi/HYIPs which generally infest this sub-forum of Bitcointalk.

The best thing you can do at this point is to take steps which would allow you have this thread removed from this shit-pile and put into 'Securities' or any other relevant non-scam subbie.

This is not to be considered my stamp-of-approval by any means. I am merely willing to refrain from posting my usual PSA due to there being sufficient reason AT THIS TIME to give you room to reorganise and reopen with the required level of transparency to prove that you are running a valid managed-investment service.

I have to disagree with you over the transfer of this service to the securities section because it is still a hyip due to the high returns in the shortest period but this does not mean that i am endorsing him in anyway

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:38:12 AM

I have to disagree with you over the transfer of this service to the securities section because it is still a hyip due to the high returns in the shortest period

Well the op does state:
Due to the nature of the way Delta Investment manages deposits, there is no fixed rate of return. We can estimate weekly returns to be between 5-25%, but actual returns can be below or above the estimated range.

So it isn't the usual HYIP claim of a fixed return. If he can factor in verifiable proof of trading he could even justify occasional losses if the market goes the other way on his numbers, as long as the proof is there that said profit/loss occurred during that particular investment period. It would also alleviate some of the stress of needing a constantly-profiting performance.

I just consider at this point there is more for him to gain, credibility-wise, by ensuring there are no HYIP elements to this service if he has the capability of operating it as a properly run managed-investment platform. All it is going to take is transparency by way of verified proof-of-trading.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:43:50 AM

Thanks for the advice. I'll look for other means of providing trading evidence other than the account summary screenshots.

Mining since 2014
c2m

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:13:30 PM

Hi Adam (Gladimor)
that's good to hear, that you are back in business! I believe you are an outstanding alts trader. I am going to invest in your skills, just need to get out of that finex mess and sort it out.

I would suggest couple of things:

- how about ditching that 1/2/3 weeks contract and instead offering to pay profit once a week to user designated address, keeping their deposit (principal) on the market for you to trade (many will be resending again anyway, so it might speed up things for you and also us investors and will be cheaper and earier to track). If user would want to withdraw his initial deposit in full, he would give you the notice and you would have 1 week to process it (so you would not have to liquidate your positions or part of position just to process the withdrawal imediatelly).

- may you please shortly describe what's your risk management while you're trading on polo ? e.g. how much % of deposits you risk, what's max loss before you stop trade/trading, how would you deal with it etc. thanks.

- as for better transparency - would you consider setting up stats of dedicated account on polo online via polo API ? Someone trusted here may check the setup, that it is ok. Once a day stats of the account would be updated via polo API and accesible online. You might gain significant trust along with bigger investment with this/similar kind of setup... or maybe even cooperate with a trusted escrow (he would be managing withdrawals from polo to investors - you would be trading and getting paid for your service) ... anyway, just a quick thoughts. But setup like this would be fully trustable managed trading service and you would probably get much bigger btc pool to trade with.  

Congrats to the first deposit!
And best of luck to you!

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:06:53 PM

Hi Adam (Gladimor)
that's good to hear, that you are back in business! I believe you are an outstanding alts trader. I am going to invest in your skills, just need to get out of that finex mess and sort it out.

I would suggest couple of things:

- how about ditching that 1/2/3 weeks contract and instead offering to pay profit once a week to user designated address, keeping their deposit (principal) on the market for you to trade (many will be resending again anyway, so it might speed up things for you and also us investors and will be cheaper and earier to track). If user would want to withdraw his initial deposit in full, he would give you the notice and you would have 1 week to process it (so you would not have to liquidate your positions or part of position just to process the withdrawal imediatelly).

- may you please shortly describe what's your risk management while you're trading on polo ? e.g. how much % of deposits you risk, what's max loss before you stop trade/trading, how would you deal with it etc. thanks.

- as for better transparency - would you consider setting up stats of dedicated account on polo online via polo API ? Someone trusted here may check the setup, that it is ok. Once a day stats of the account would be updated via polo API and accesible online. You might gain significant trust along with bigger investment with this/similar kind of setup... or maybe even cooperate with a trusted escrow (he would be managing withdrawals from polo to investors - you would be trading and getting paid for your service) ... anyway, just a quick thoughts. But setup like this would be fully trustable managed trading service and you would probably get much bigger btc pool to trade with.  

Congrats to the first deposit!
And best of luck to you!

Good to hear from you again!

I'll definitely take everything you said into consideration. Regarding the new investment method, I think I may add it as an option in the near future as it'll be easier for me/more convenient for other investors.

On another note, I'd like to mention that there are other exchanges being used:

Bitmex
Yobit
Coinexchange

Mining since 2014
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:00:27 PM

That is correct. I would like to filter out the microdeposits as withdrawal fees usually eat into the profit of small sub-0.1 BTC deposits. Also, smaller amounts are a headache to maintain, especially when sent en masse.
But do you realize that 0.1btc is over $50 ... I think it is too much for a minimum. But that's only my opinion.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:58:12 PM

But do you realize that 0.1btc is over $50 ... I think it is too much for a minimum. But that's only my opinion.

I guess that is quite a sum for some people. To open up to a few more individuals, I'll drop the minimum back to 0.01 BTC (for the next month).

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:33:43 PM

Added link of my personal Twitter account into the OP.

Mining since 2014
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:43:06 PM

Invested 0.1 BTC 1 week plan
https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/43a1ac80152d9ea9208a96949211b569fe3c1060e5ce21f31a745908142f3e03

Recieved my investment back and about 12% profit
https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/8b7d8c5ee9eb4ce4d39cabfd4fd63ca1484ecc6f29a339ea49ffd568db0dd0ce

Thank you Gladimor, i will invest again Cheesy

kelevra

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:32:39 PM

I've now deposited 2 BTC and given you the instructions via PM. Have a good day thanks!
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:16:33 AM

Can I test it with a Coinbase wallet?

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:28:07 PM

Can I test it with a Coinbase wallet?

All transactions are sent manually. Yes, you can use your Coinbase wallet, you just need to provide me with your BTC address.

Mining since 2014
antiuser1

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:28:44 AM

OK, I give it a try. But lets consider the possibility I like it and want to send a big amount later. How can we prevent the situation that I send you a large amount of money and someone else just claims it is his investment, resulting in two different return addresses. How would you decide who is lying?

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:39:34 AM

OK, I give it a try. But lets consider the possibility I like it and want to send a big amount later. How can we prevent the situation that I send you a large amount of money and someone else just claims it is his investment, resulting in two different return addresses. How would you decide who is lying?

You should be sending the PM immediately after depositing into the fund address. I'd say have the message typed out already, with just the TXID ready to be pasted in. It has never come down to a situation where there was a dispute between users over a deposit. If it ever does come to it though, additional measures would be looked into to prove address ownership.

Mining since 2014
kelevra

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:56:19 AM

There's a time frame of 1-3 weeks before the funds are being sent to the sender. So he can basically ask you to prove that your sending address is owned by you  Smiley
antiuser1

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:34:32 AM

There's a time frame of 1-3 weeks before the funds are being sent to the sender. So he can basically ask you to prove that your sending address is owned by you  Smiley

That does not work for coinbase wallets, simply because the sending address is not owned by me.

c2m

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:07:26 AM

Excellent 1st week return on my investment - just little over 10%! thank you Gladimor!

Have invested some more.

Good luck trading Gladimor and have a great weekend all of you.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:45:11 PM

Just to give you guys a status update on how trading is going.

I have paused Poloniex trading for the moment as the markets look relatively undecisive, now that the ETH/ETC heat is cooling off and the trend in Bitcoin's price remains unpredictable. For the past week or so, I have stuck to investing in a sleeper currency on coinexchange.io named SYNX. It sees steady volume daily, has a good range, and could rally strongly if it gets listed on bigger exchanges. We'll see how it plays out in the long run.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:09:42 PM

Website is now live.

www.delta.investments

Mining since 2014
kelevra

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:19:36 AM

Website is now live.

www.delta.investments

Thank you so much I've just received now 2.24 BTC from Delta Investments.

Payment proof: https://blockchain.info/it/tx/c6b349c83b01fcdccb3033d7e1c0175050fe4f8d34e67d35a94f9c4db85c3dfb
apitico

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:30:06 AM

I invested 0.2 BTC for one week and recieved my investment with 12% profit

https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/7d68f64d665d87f303d8c8fc5fe4aef7cd0f193d2fcc7187ecb83836f6b4b259

Thank you Gladimor  Smiley

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:15:44 PM

Logo and OP has been redone.

Mining since 2014
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:10:36 AM

Logo and OP has been redone.
Great job!
kelevra

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:07:01 AM

I've now invested another 3 BTC, let's go!  Smiley
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:16:39 AM

Prediction earlier today in Slack:

Reality, few hours later:

Mining since 2014
antiuser1

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:42:25 AM

Got paid with ~23% profit, I will try again with slightly more money and a bit longer.

Edit: I am going to increase further, if I keep getting satisfied Smiley

c2m

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:56:32 PM

Outstanding 2nd week return on my investment - over 18%! thank you very much Gladimor!

Also, thanks for great tip on SYNX, was also on it & congrats to getting it to Bittrex!

Good luck trading Gladimor!
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:06:49 PM

what is use ,  your capital money investor

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
apitico

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:16:31 PM

Another return on 1 week investment of about 20%  Cheesy

Thank you Gladimor

someone111

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:33:19 AM

Will this thread / offer / project be deprecated in favor of Omicron?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1603994.0

-
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:38:09 PM

Hi Adam,

You are back! Smiley

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
biggbox

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:39:45 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 09:54:05 PM by biggbox

Hi Adam

Please check PM. Smiley

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:23:29 AM

Will this thread / offer / project be deprecated in favor of Omicron?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1603994.0

This project will be open throughout Omicron's existence. OMC accommodates to the type of investor that doesn't wish to keep capital in the possession of a third-party, whether it be trust or other reasons. OMC are held by the client at all times, and biweekly dividends in BTC are issued to all linked addresses. This is a brand new investment concept in the cryptosphere, hopefully it will work out to be the start of something huge.

Mining since 2014
kelevra

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:52:57 AM

Thank you Gladimor!
He has now returned me back 3.31 BTC: https://blockchain.info/tx/8278a67d0bccdce72ed8fbdffa99c9d7d731367863699233ae18fb1f1efb157a

So far I made 0.5 BTC of net profit in only 2 weeks  Grin
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:36:05 PM

The Big Legend , The Gladimor is Back  Wink
great succes for the project

biggbox

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 06:31:05 PM

Hi Gladimor

Check PM. Thanks. Smiley

Due to previous good experiences with Gladimor, I decided to add on another investment with him

All the best to all of us!

joywon

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:04:11 PM

Gladimor welcome back Grin
someone111

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:34:23 AM

AWESOME. Just AWESOME stuff! I will invest into OMC and next time more into this project also.

When lending 3 weeks rather than 1... Will one automatically profit from interest on interest?

-
kelevra

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:29:22 AM

I have now deposited another 4 BTC on Delta Investments: https://blockchain.info/tx/84981be47d351023833f7e1181e9198d76dd4f38eb54c99d3afff72f2b94b63b
apitico

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:09:52 AM

Deposited 0.6 btc

https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/ed930bbd3df768c44a4186d9c79759f14633acb9c705c51336b76aeff7e85f49

Thank you

raj.garg

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:15:10 PM

Deposited 0.01 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/e082f78d85395c8aad9733c26cf392834cd98b8dd2d0cce29430e8c2e3c92cae
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:47:33 AM

A 20.3% returns this week. Nice!
https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/7b1f2313e8564a8753dda31f013633e11b5b256163584231ae226a687e4c245f
someone111

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:41:51 PM

Not clear from description...

When does the "investment week" start? When I deposit on for example Tuesday... When can I expect a return?

Is it Monday to Sunday?

So deposits until Sunday 11:59 PM Canada time (Huh) will be used in the following "investment week" Monday to ...Sunday? And the returned when, on Sunday?

-
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:12:34 PM

Not clear from description...

When does the "investment week" start? When I deposit on for example Tuesday... When can I expect a return?

Is it Monday to Sunday?

So deposits until Sunday 11:59 PM Canada time (Huh) will be used in the following "investment week" Monday to ...Sunday? And the returned when, on Sunday?

There is no set day when investment periods begin. You simply submit a deposit, notify me in PM with the TXID of your deposit, timeframe (1, 2, or 3 weeks), and your BTC return address.

Mining since 2014
biggbox

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 07:44:55 AM

Thank you Adam!

One week's return - ~9.2% Smiley

ChadTimmons

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:41:16 AM

8.7% return for me
someone111

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:53:12 PM

Dear Adam, I made an investment, and wrote you a private message in this forum on September 07, 2016, 06:55:03 PM. Probably I filled out all just right. Is it to be expected to get no answer? Or do you usually answer? I guess a short "ok" would suffice a read confirmation, but if your usual style is not to answer then that would be good to know also.

-
biggbox

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:42:13 AM

Hi Adam,

I am sure many members here appreciate the good work so far!

Another round committed - Please check PM! Smiley

Thanks!

satmas

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:48:09 AM

Thanks man! I got a return of 20% profit.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:10:52 AM

Thanks man! I got a return of 20% profit.
8.7% return for me
Thank you Adam!

One week's return - ~9.2% Smiley

Why do the return values vary? Is it due to duration ?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:46:55 AM

you can see portofolio your trading
i think if you trading can bitcoin in btce you can create PAMM system
so investor can save, because you can not withdraw capital money investor
only investor can withdraw in money

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
apitico

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:37:02 AM

Recieved my investment with over 10% profit
Thank you Gladimor, will invest again.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:09:45 PM

wow , I have just noticed that Adam is back and I'm one month late  Angry but still nice to know that you are back again
I had a great experience with Adam in the past  and he is really a nice guy also when he decided to stop taking investments he refunded all the deposits with the interests
going to put some money for sure
kelevra

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:46:14 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 11:15:28 PM by kelevra

is this legite site ? i am confused!
anone got payment ?

I've today received another payment of 4.4391555 BTC after 1 week: https://blockchain.info/tx/d0248b7c7166afe6bddbec4d68544de524ba542b0047ba5bf1c84c2ee98342be
someone111

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:18:42 PM

Dear Adam, I made an investment, and wrote you a private message in this forum on September 07, 2016, 06:55:03 PM. Probably I filled out all just right. Is it to be expected to get no answer? Or do you usually answer? I guess a short "ok" would suffice a read confirmation, but if your usual style is not to answer then that would be good to know also.

Got an answer on slack by gladimor. https://omicronhq.slack.com/messages/general/

I usually don't send responses nowadays

You can specify in your message next time for acknowledgment (some people choose to do it)

There simply has been a large volume of messages I have been receiving recently. (edited)

-
biggbox

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 08:47:51 AM

1 week's return ~ 11.5%. Thank you Gladimor. Good job there! Smiley

Johnyloco

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:14:07 PM

I just deposited with 0.01

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/50e3461edb34e1e71a08619d11f12412fdb8fad7fa7ba84f221b216b1307d67f
zyrianka

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:48:53 AM

deposit more! Wink also check out Omicron https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1603994.msg16102708#msg16102708
slacker123

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:44:05 PM

any more success stories?
apitico

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:16:18 PM

Just recieved my investment with over 10% profit  Cheesy

Thank you Gladimor

raj.garg

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:43:44 PM

Not received payment yet...please help
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:53:16 AM

Please send me a message with your return address and TXID.

Mining since 2014
raj.garg

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:58:18 PM

Please send me a message with your return address and TXID.

Thanks for the reply...Have sent the details in the message Smiley
nikosbax

Activity: 195
Merit: 19

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:14:15 PM

how to invest?please help me.Thank you

someone111

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:22:19 AM

how to invest?please help me.Thank you
Read the first post of this thread.

-
jongaper

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:10:26 AM

I got about a 10% return, Thanks Gladimor

Can you confirm receipt of my message sent today.
biggbox

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 04:00:48 AM

Thanks Adam! 7.3% returns after 1 week!  Smiley

c2m

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:29:33 AM

Thank you very much Adam! Great returns on the investment:
- previous week: +9.1%
- this week: +7.3%

You trully are great trader&money manager!
Let me wish you best of luck trading this week!
Johnyloco

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:44:46 AM

I hope to receive my return today. Seems like the other people got some nice %. Little curious
kelevra

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:42:37 PM

I hope to receive my return today. Seems like the other people got some nice %. Little curious

I have invested 9 BTC with Gladimor so far and he always returned me the principal + profit  Grin
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:54:17 PM

This may be bad news to many of you, but I plan on shutting down Delta Investments (again) within the next 1-2 months. I'm not sure if it is permanent, but I can say it will be closed for at least some time.

I will be dedicating my time to the Omicron Investment Platform, as the structure of the program is much more organized and fluid than that of Delta Investments. Omicron involves a base altcoin in which holders of the coin are able to accrue BTC dividends every two weeks, just by holding the coin. The return rates should be comparable to that of Delta Investments, and involves no headache of constantly depositing BTC. It is a superior service compared to D.I., and should catch on and grow in the coming weeks. It involves no trust and no risk in terms of asset ownership (YOU hold your own coins, you do not send anything to me).

Mining since 2014
someone111

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:47:16 PM

That is very sad to hear indeed! I was my understanding, that:
- this offer makes ~5-25% per week - 100% trading, mining
- while omicron makes ~ 10% biweekly - 50% or so going into lending, rest trading and mining

Of course you are very much free to liquidate this service. I will keep using it until my last chance. Smiley

-
apitico

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:59:19 PM

Well, i will keep using it till the end, thank you and good luck to your other projects

StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:37:54 AM

It is indeed a sad news to hear about. Like others, I will continue to use your service until it ends. All the best Adam.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:02:19 AM

In regards to early/delayed returns, if you pick a 1 week investment period, there is a good chance you will receive you deposit either 1-2 days early, on time, or 1-2 days late.

If I send a return early, it means that I am projecting that I will be busy on the return date, and therefore will issue returns to prevent a delay for that reason.

If I send a return on time, well, it is only usual.

If I send a return delayed, that means it is to my best judgement to hold onto your coins for an additional short period of time to be able to take advantage over better trading periods, or try to meet the average weekly return cycle. Or, I either forget or may have missed your deposit, and that is why you should be sending me a PM after 24 hours of a delayed return.

Mining since 2014
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 05:02:41 AM

Therefore basically delta.investment is similar to omicron? or its actually the same thing?

If we wanted to invest, we will invest in omicron in the future right?

Thanks
sbtctalk

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:27:10 AM

This may be bad news to many of you, but I plan on shutting down Delta Investments (again) within the next 1-2 months. I'm not sure if it is permanent, but I can say it will be closed for at least some time.

I will be dedicating my time to the Omicron Investment Platform, as the structure of the program is much more organized and fluid than that of Delta Investments. Omicron involves a base altcoin in which holders of the coin are able to accrue BTC dividends every two weeks, just by holding the coin. The return rates should be comparable to that of Delta Investments, and involves no headache of constantly depositing BTC. It is a superior service compared to D.I., and should catch on and grow in the coming weeks. It involves no trust and no risk in terms of asset ownership (YOU hold your own coins, you do not send anything to me).

Hi. I feel a little disappointed that Delta investment is shutting down. It looks like a good project with many positive reviews.

As for Omicron, things are looking a little unclear at the moment. Explainations on omicron are vague.

c2m

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:13:58 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 08:24:42 AM by c2m

This may be bad news to many of you, but I plan on shutting down Delta Investments (again) within the next 1-2 months.
Certainly is a bad news, I was planning to up my investment in you/your skills next week Smiley
I see this service as superior in terms of ease of use/returns to anything I've seen in crypto for very long time.

... and involves no headache of constantly depositing BTC ...
Agreed, this is a headache and frankly I respect how you do it every single week with alts trading conditions changing by the minute. But if this is a problem, how about changing the terms of investment in D.I. - I mean to manage it like a pro fiat fund:
1) Deposits will be used for alts trading&mining
2) Deposits (principal) wont be returned every week (or two/three) but will be invested and traded with (*)
3) Interest/returns would be paid weekly to designated btc addresses - and you would pay it in one day you choose as a payment day for all investors that suites you best or that is best according to alts markets conditions and your opened positions.
(*) Once investor wants to withdraw initial deposit (liquidate his share in the fund) he will issue a week or 2, 3 weeks notice to you (fund manager) and once that period is over he will receive his initial deposit allowing you to plan ahead and gracefully liquidate some of your alts positions as to not screw potencial profits for you and other investors.

I believe this should minimize most of the hassle with management of D.I. The only question is - if you and/or other investors here would agree to these terms/or similar ones.

Anyway, best of luck trading Adam!

*edit - or do interest/returns payment biweekly = same as you'll be paying to OMC holders...
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:37:17 PM

I also plan on expanding into the actual physical (GPU) mining industry. I'm currently looking for collocation services in Toronto that can provide and economic way to host the bulk of my hardware. GPU mining is in a new phase of profitability at the moment, due to the boom of Ethereum, Monero, and a few other alternate currencies. In the future, I hope to offer "shares" measured by the MH of this new operation to investors.

Mining since 2014
sbtctalk

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:38:43 PM

I also plan on expanding into the actual physical (GPU) mining industry. I'm currently looking for collocation services in Toronto that can provide and economic way to host the bulk of my hardware. GPU mining is in a new phase of profitability at the moment, due to the boom of Ethereum, Monero, and a few other alternate currencies. In the future, I hope to offer "shares" measured by the MH of this new operation to investors.

You are going into cloud mining?

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

You are going into cloud mining?

You can call it that. 90% of cloud mining services in the past and present are pyramid schemes. The hashrate they claim to manage often does not exist. I plan on offering a transparent service to those that are interested in the mining scene. You'll be able to view live hashrate directly from mining pools to Ethereum accounts in our possession. Photos/videos of the operation will be available. Of course, all of this is in the works, and if I cannot find proper and cost-saving collocation services in Toronto, I'll be scrapping this plan.

Mining since 2014
someone111

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:03:45 PM

In this thread is a good list on how to likely detect ponzi cloudmining.

A non-ponzi, profitable cloud mining would be interesting! I am sure to buy shares if this happens.  Smiley

-
sbtctalk

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:42:50 PM

Gladimor, I've sent BTC over for Delta investments. Please check PM for details. Smiley Thank you!

gordob

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:54:13 PM

Gladimor

I think Delta Investments & Omicron fulfill different needs & there is a place for both.

Sometimes people don't want to purchase tokens, there is an incentive in receiving your investment & % profit back after your investment period.

You could optimize DI further;

1. Minimum investment amount: increase to 1BTC
2. Payout over a fixed period, can only start and end at a certain date - cuts-down on admin

food for thought )
someone111

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:27:31 PM

I agree with gordob.

1. The 0.01 BTC minimum invest is only useful to for new investors to build up trust but otherwise a ridiculously small investment, not worth it. Administration cost is higher than your profit. Your history may be sufficient to justify the higher minimum investment.

2. Perhaps investments should happen on a monthly basis. Perhaps all investments could be returned on every month's first day. And deposit would only be possible until every months's second day. Or something like this.

However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!

-
c2m

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:19:07 PM

However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!
Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

Can we still deposit or are deposits already closed?
someone111

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:15:08 PM

Still open as he said.

-
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:32:05 PM

Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

Deposits are still open.

I understand many of you would like to see this service to continue, even making the suggestion to raise the deposit amount to eliminate the hassle of managing microdeposits. However, I would like to reiterate on the original reason why I closed D.I. earlier this year- it is because I am not an invincible trader, I am susceptible to risk just like anyone else. The faster I close down, the better it is for the rest of you to lock down your profits and not be affected by any possible future mishaps. Omicron has a much more diversified approach to investing, splitting base funds with trading, new coin launches, as well as lending. Even some coins are locked away in cold storage, as keeping coins on an exchange is a risk factor in itself. Although the returns may be lower, it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.

Mining since 2014
someone111

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:33:03 AM

it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.
That of course is a very wise and the most important aspect!  Smiley

-
Johnyloco

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:31:00 AM

Gladimor, my payout is about 48hrs late. I was looking to invest more, but i'd like to receive my old investment back

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/50e3461edb34e1e71a08619d11f12412fdb8fad7fa7ba84f221b216b1307d67f
BTCGenX9

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:31:28 PM

Me too.
My return is 48 hours late.
Gladimor told me yesterday that he would send me my return but i received nothing yet.
This is my 1 week investment TXID:
https://blockchain.info/tx/3286436258c58c583ac0041568c533dc69618bea2edd6e612ebf7ef9ae38ef55
antiuser1

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:14:29 PM

@BTCGenX9 @Johnyloco

Please let us know when the problem gets resolved.

BTCGenX9

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:37:01 PM

I have received my return successfully with around 20% net profit.
https://blockchain.info/tx/7b06b431770135369bcc465f55185846123117348e806b8f72ff7d23b057a58d

Thank you, Adam. You're the best
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:01:59 AM

A 15.5% profit in 1 week. To those who got their payment late, please see his reply on why it is late. He's trying to maximise your profit.

My tx Proof: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/7b06b431770135369bcc465f55185846123117348e806b8f72ff7d23b057a58d
Johnyloco

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:05:44 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/7b06b431770135369bcc465f55185846123117348e806b8f72ff7d23b057a58d

I'm also happy to receive my investment back 15~20%

Gladimor, is also updated with the new transaction, i send you the pm of course

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/945deacd9e7f89677817fe5e09df79156e4870d9e33d5be239ea66ada55bda44
sbtctalk

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:59:10 AM

OP, you are getting more eyeball beyond this forums:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631329.0

thelord12

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:53:09 AM

So as i see it now this project is still running for October, then move on to other project?
someone111

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:19:34 PM

OP, you are getting more eyeball beyond this forums:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631329.0

Delta Investments was mentioned here:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jellytail/3-ways-to-grow-your-bitcoins-or-3-ways-to-lose-your-bitcoins

-
vigory

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:24:35 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is an Investor-Based Game where loss is probable and gain is never certain.
Make your own judgement, and only invest what you can afford to lose!

All sites in this section are known to be upcoming scams or games.
Make your own judgement and invest based on your own research, Do not let intimidation by higher members with trust power turn you away from playing these games!
Play what you want to play, and post what you want to post.
Bitcoin is about freedom of speech and decentralisation,
DO NOT LET CRYPTODEVIL AND OTHER MEMBERS CENSOR YOUR OPINION!!

YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED!
jongaper

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:00:57 PM

Hi Gladimor,

I sent BTC on 9/25 and have not seen the returns, any updates would be greatly appreciated.

JG
biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 03:48:48 PM

Hi Gladimor,

I sent BTC on 9/25 and have not seen the returns, any updates would be greatly appreciated.

JG

Mine is also slightly late this round. But Adam has always been true to his word. Have some faith. Smiley

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:40:28 PM

All deposits were postponed till 24 hrs after Augur gets listed on Poloniex (23 hours remaining till I return deposits).

Mining since 2014
NoAgro

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:57:53 AM

All deposits were postponed till 24 hrs after Augur gets listed on Poloniex (23 hours remaining till I return deposits).

my deposit is 5 days late, but honestly...who cares? if you still trade it and deliver good profits i dont mind it be delayed Wink looking forward to reinvest till the last days of this superior easy to use investment platform.
someone111

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:31:16 PM

my deposit is 5 days late, but honestly...who cares? if you still trade it and deliver good profits i dont mind it be delayed Wink looking forward to reinvest till the last days of this superior easy to use investment platform.
:thumpsup:

-
sbtctalk

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:06:34 PM

Thanks. Keep up your communication efforts. It is definitely appreciated. Smiley

Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:07:12 AM

Deposits are still open.

I understand many of you would like to see this service to continue, even making the suggestion to raise the deposit amount to eliminate the hassle of managing microdeposits. However, I would like to reiterate on the original reason why I closed D.I. earlier this year- it is because I am not an invincible trader, I am susceptible to risk just like anyone else. The faster I close down, the better it is for the rest of you to lock down your profits and not be affected by any possible future mishaps. Omicron has a much more diversified approach to investing, splitting base funds with trading, new coin launches, as well as lending. Even some coins are locked away in cold storage, as keeping coins on an exchange is a risk factor in itself. Although the returns may be lower, it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.

Sounds like the beginning of a massive disappearance of funds lol. You all should've sent your money to ICONOMI

Johnyloco

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:49:18 AM

Hi, how is the investing going? Iam expecting my deposit back somewhere the upcoming 24hr

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/945deacd9e7f89677817fe5e09df79156e4870d9e33d5be239ea66ada55bda44
biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 03:02:34 PM

Adam is doing fine in his coins ICO. Things look OK. Chill. guys. Smiley

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:17:41 PM

All 1-week term deposits till Sept. 26 have been returned with returns averaging 25%. Deposits till Sept. 30 will be returned tomorrow evening.

Over the past few delayed days, I primarily traded XMR and Augur REP on Poloniex. Prior to this fast-paced period, returns due for deposits till Sept. 26 were looking at a 5% return. As I mentioned before, I often choose to delay deposits if they are not close to the 10% weekly averages.

I would also like to remind you all that you can demand an immediate deposit return once your chosen timeframe has ended, no matter the return.

Mining since 2014
dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:25:03 PM

Thank you Adam, deposit has been received. All good.
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:01:55 AM

All 1-week term deposits till Sept. 26 have been returned with returns averaging 25%. Deposits till Sept. 30 will be returned tomorrow evening.

Over the past few delayed days, I primarily traded XMR and Augur REP on Poloniex. Prior to this fast-paced period, returns due for deposits till Sept. 26 were looking at a 5% return. As I mentioned before, I often choose to delay deposits if they are not close to the 10% weekly averages.

I would also like to remind you all that you can demand an immediate deposit return once your chosen timeframe has ended, no matter the return.

Looking good Adam! All the best. When will Omicron gets its own wallet?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:23:32 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 07:27:53 AM by Gladimor

Looking good Adam! All the best. When will Omicron gets its own wallet?

Omicron already has a default client. It will feature a full makeover/interface rework once I touch base with the appropriate developer.

Mining since 2014
Johnyloco

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:18:46 AM

I'd like to thank you for you info on the current situation. I understand that from your point of view you keep a deposit one day longer if it results in a more decent profit. Thanks you're being very clear here, I can't wait to see this week averages  Grin
sbtctalk

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:54:06 PM

Hi can you look at my investment status? I have not received mine. Please see private message Smiley

biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 11:40:44 PM

hey Gladimor, check private message if you are free! Thanks

Smiley

StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:36:32 AM

Wow nice one Adam! a 21% ROI in a week. Thank you!

https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/e4c176a03953b003f3926c1e14e2d10a095195a513731342beab6430d66c54be
jongaper

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:40:25 AM

Likewise, ~25% from the latest, just sent a new transaction, see your inbox

Cheers,
JG
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:14:51 AM

I'm currently looking at options to provide a profitable cloud mining service. I have already contacted collocation services in Quebec, and have met a developer in person earlier this week. I can expect completion of a fully-functional website with a user interface, stats, payout system, and account registration in around a month. This will allow investors to purchase cloud mining shares, monitor statistics, and enable auto payments from mining rewards. There will also be a built-in exchange later.

The biggest thing with the mining industry is that it is relatively un-ROIable in many cases. The timeframe to achieve a full return on investment on many new Bitcoin ASIC hardware is over a year when factoring in electricity costs. Then, you also have to consider difficulty increases, and the devaluation of ASIC hardware. That makes it next to impossible to make back your initial investment.

Currently, there are no cloud mining services that can offer a reasonable ROI on their issued shares. These shares are often ridiculously priced, and maintenance fees eat into the revenue. I have made that analysis by looking at the biggest cloud mining services:  Hashnest, Genesis Mining, and Hashflare.

What I plan to offer is a cloud mining service that is ROIable- a first in this type of industry. I have done my due diligence in finding affordable hosting, and I currently am looking for cheaper suppliers. In addition, I plan to be the first cloud mining service that will offer hashrate redemption- once mining becomes unprofitable, hardware will be sold and the money be distributed with hashrate owners. This will ensure that the underlying value of the hashrate share will be at least a reasonable portion of the sale price. As the mining hardware will only be GPUs and computer components, the hardware will not devalue significantly. There always is a big market for used computer components, as they hold a multitude of use cases. With this in mind, the investor will earn money from cloud mining, as well as the conversion of hashrate to BTC if mining no longer becomes profitable.

There will be a limited supply of MH (Ethereum mining hashrate) in the early months of this operation, as most of the rig deployment work will be done by a very small team. Rigs will be constructed in Toronto, then driven to Quebec (over 5 hours, once every 2-3 weeks). I currently am looking for early backers, if you are interested, please send me a PM (there will be a pricing discount).

As always transparency will be key. Various pictures will be provided of the hardware, both in construction and running in the collocation center. There will also be a pool address from where everyone can monitor the entire farm's hashrate. The MH we sell will never exceed the hashrate we own.

Mining since 2014
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:43:18 AM

I'm currently looking at options to provide a profitable cloud mining service. I have already contacted collocation services in Quebec, and have met a developer in person earlier this week. I can expect completion of a fully-functional website with a user interface, stats, payout system, and account registration in around a month. This will allow investors to purchase cloud mining shares, monitor statistics, and enable auto payments from mining rewards. There will also be a built-in exchange later.

The biggest thing with the mining industry is that it is relatively un-ROIable in many cases. The timeframe to achieve a full return on investment on many new Bitcoin ASIC hardware is over a year when factoring in electricity costs. Then, you also have to consider difficulty increases, and the devaluation of ASIC hardware. That makes it next to impossible to make back your initial investment.

Currently, there are no cloud mining services that can offer a reasonable ROI on their issued shares. These shares are often ridiculously priced, and maintenance fees eat into the revenue. I have made that analysis by looking at the biggest cloud mining services:  Hashnest, Genesis Mining, and Hashflare.

What I plan to offer is a cloud mining service that is ROIable- a first in this type of industry. I have done my due diligence in finding affordable hosting, and I currently am looking for cheaper suppliers. In addition, I plan to be the first cloud mining service that will offer hashrate redemption- once mining becomes unprofitable, hardware will be sold and the money be distributed with hashrate owners. This will ensure that the underlying value of the hashrate share will be at least a reasonable portion of the sale price. As the mining hardware will only be GPUs and computer components, the hardware will not devalue significantly. There always is a big market for used computer components, as they hold a multitude of use cases. With this in mind, the investor will earn money from cloud mining, as well as the conversion of hashrate to BTC if mining no longer becomes profitable.

There will be a limited supply of MH (Ethereum mining hashrate) in the early months of this operation, as most of the rig deployment work will be done by a very small team. Rigs will be constructed in Toronto, then driven to Quebec (over 5 hours, once every 2-3 weeks). I currently am looking for early backers, if you are interested, please send me a PM (there will be a pricing discount).

As always transparency will be key. Various pictures will be provided of the hardware, both in construction and running in the collocation center. There will also be a pool address from where everyone can monitor the entire farm's hashrate. The MH we sell will never exceed the hashrate we own.

Imho, i find this a good idea or at least a good efford from your side.
Still, to good to be true...

This farm of yours will start running in a month? What is your plan for early investors for your project? There will be a investment scale according the funds that any of the possible investors deposit? They will have to PMed you and how it will be secured that you dont running away?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:22:33 AM

Imho, i find this a good idea or at least a good efford from your side.
Still, to good to be true...

This farm of yours will start running in a month? What is your plan for early investors for your project? There will be a investment scale according the funds that any of the possible investors deposit? They will have to PMed you and how it will be secured that you dont running away?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

The initial rollout of active mining hardware will be in Quebec in around 1-2 months. It should coincide with the launch of the website. For early backers, there will be a reasonable discount per MH. However, I'm just looking for only a few early investors as I already have the capital for the initial rollout (the added capital will just increase the size of the initial batch).

Regarding investment scale once the website has launched, in the beginning, I don't plan on having a "scale" in which larger buys get more hashrate, as the available hashrate for sale will be relatively small. As the operation expands, we can expect a price scaling feature. And also, in regards to running away with early investor funds, I can just plainly say I won't. I know that every measure of caution needs to be exercised in crypto, and I commend that practice.

Mining since 2014
sbtctalk

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:56:47 AM

I received my returns for my first investment. More than 20%! Im blown away!

Are you still accepting investments? If you are, i will send

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:57:52 AM

Deposits will be open until sometime in November.

Mining since 2014
sbtctalk

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:15:05 PM

Deposits will be open until sometime in November.

Thank you! I've just sent in second round. Details in PM. Smiley

biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 01:55:41 PM

Hello Adam

Returns received! More than 20%! That is great! Thanks!

See pm -- sent a new round of investment.  Cheesy

Johnyloco

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:00:16 PM

I also received my investment back with a solid return. I'm thankful Gladimor. It is hard to find person of trust in this crypto community. Though your program is still open, I may reduce the stakes of my investment over times. I don't know yet, since honestly I wanted to kickstart that fund for trading purpose
someone111

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

I have made that analysis by looking at the biggest cloud mining services:  Hashnest, Genesis Mining, and Hashflare.

As explained here, all of these services are likely ponzi schemes without any real hashing. So they are in a different category.

Glad that there will be a serious non-scam cloud mining service, Gladimor! Smiley

-
puremage111

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 09:04:03 AM

What would be the minimum $ to be backer for the mining?

And for DI and omicron, how do you actually manage to handle 2 projects at once. Salute

Thanks and regards
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:16:49 PM

And for DI and omicron, how do you actually manage to handle 2 projects at once. Salute

Thanks and regards

For the mining operation, the minimum is 20 MH ($16.95/MH)

Well, I invest the funds of both DI and Omicron into the same digital assets. That simplifies things for me a great deal. The difficulty comes when I need to calculate the payouts for individual users. Many factors come into consideration- date of deposit, percentage of total, percentage increase of total, division of percentages, etc.

Mining since 2014
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:31:26 AM

Well, I invest the funds of both DI and Omicron into the same digital assets. That simplifies things for me a great deal. The difficulty comes when I need to calculate the payouts for individual users. Many factors come into consideration- date of deposit, percentage of total, percentage increase of total, division of percentages, etc.

Sounds really taxing for you. I really appreciate what you are doing here for us (actually for yourself too) despite being in a section known for scams.
I am planning to switch to Omicron after D.I. being dissolved in November.
puremage111

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 03:55:02 AM

Thanks and regards

For mining
will the roi be more compare to DI/Omicron?

Thanks
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:24:35 AM

Thanks and regards

For mining
will the roi be more compare to DI/Omicron?

Thanks

The ROI timeframe will not be similar. It will definitely take longer, but it will be a much, much more safe and stable form of income. For DI/Omicron, revenue is from trading (high risk, and returns are not guaranteed). For the upcoming cloud mining program, returns will be from GPU mining (low risk, stable daily returns from mining).

Mining since 2014
zyrianka

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:24:49 AM

may be put omicron funds, those that are for lending, to the mining instead? I feel this lending business is useless and risky, because exchanges get hacked. this way you don't have to run 2 proeject, and you have diversification as needed. and higher returns Smiley and you already have the money

or may be not, i don't know

joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:06:49 PM

DI looks like profitable venture, my respect to OP for running this for quite some time & profitably!
Just deposited to test the waters Smiley
Good luck to OP and to all of you!

*edit - and thanks OP for quick reply, that was fast!
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:08:52 AM

hey Adam , it's been a little bit more than 8 days for one my deposits and I haven't received the returns yet
https://blockchain.info/tx/d716513458335a654552ab3743381f5d0f317f77089add67661fc266edfcf451

just a reminder as you asked , I don't mind delaying it at all  Smiley
someone111

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:49:27 AM

Mine is 10 days now and I don't mind if you delay and optimize returns. Smiley

-
antiuser1

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:16:49 AM

I also expect payment for my 3 week investment any time soon. I let you know when I get paid (as soon as I get online).

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:08:36 AM

Payments should be coming either tomorrow or Saturday (coinciding with OMC dividend payouts). All late payments will have their excess returns from the overdue days.

Mining since 2014
someone111

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:37:14 PM

Payments should be coming either tomorrow or Saturday (coinciding with OMC dividend payouts). All late payments will have their excess returns from the overdue days.
Sounds good to me. If that works better for you, also the better for me. Smiley

-
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:03:36 AM

Late deposits have been returned (all except for 1, hit the withdrawal limit on Poloniex).

Mining since 2014
biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:01:07 AM

Late deposits have been returned (all except for 1, hit the withdrawal limit on Poloniex).

Thank you Adam! Another great week with 12% returns!

jongaper

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:15:52 PM

Likewise, thank you!
apitico

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:05:48 PM

Thank you Adam, i will reinvest  Smiley

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:49:31 AM

recieved my payment again with great returns , thanks a lot Adam for your great work
hopefully DI will stay longer , but even if you decide to close I will stay with you in omicron or the new cloud mining
just sent another deposit
c2m

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:54:59 AM

Hi Gladimor, I guess the last one is me Smiley Will you be sending it today ? Thank you very much in advance.
antiuser1

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:13:52 AM

Hi Gladimor, I guess the last one is me Smiley Will you be sending it today ? Thank you very much in advance.

I am also still waiting.

sbtctalk

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:11:53 PM

recieved my payment again with great returns , thanks a lot Adam for your great work
hopefully DI will stay longer , but even if you decide to close I will stay with you in omicron or the new cloud mining
just sent another deposit

Yes. I am certain many of us hope that DI will stay longer. Like what other members have suggested previously, perhaps Gladimor can consider administrative measures to reduce his workload - such as accepting deposits only on a day of the week, set minimum investment amounts, and amounts must be easy whole numbers. I seen investors sending in odd amounts such as 0.123433 or 0.2273232 etc. Must be quite a task to calculate returns.

ChadTimmons

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:40:20 PM

Have sent you a message with my return address yesterday just waiting for you to send my returns,

Many thanks  Cheesy

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:13:01 AM

That last deposit that day was for a 10 BTC investment, was unable to make the withdrawal as I hit the limit. For the rest of the depositors, I will be sending out returns in short order after the Ethereum hardfork tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:15:46 AM

Have sent you a message with my return address yesterday just waiting for you to send my returns,

Many thanks  Cheesy

Sent. Apologies for the delay, I was out yesterday.

Mining since 2014
c2m

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:26:09 PM

That last deposit that day was for a 10 BTC investment, was unable to make the withdrawal as I hit the limit.
Hi Gladimor, still have not received my returns, it is 10 days now. Thank you very much for sending it and best of luck trading.
antiuser1

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:35:56 PM

For the rest of the depositors, I will be sending out returns in short order after the Ethereum hardfork tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

I am looking forward to receive the return for my investment from September 21.

someone111

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:06:30 AM

Got my money back after 19 days with 23.5 % profit. Great job, Adam!

-
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:18:13 PM

For the rest of the depositors, I will be sending out returns in short order after the Ethereum hardfork tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

Please re-PM me the details of your deposit please, I probably missed it.

Mining since 2014
antiuser1

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:33:03 AM

Please re-PM me the details of your deposit please, I probably missed it.

I sent you another PM October 20, 2016, 01:12:52 PM Bitcointalk-Server time. This is not the first time you just missed to pay me back. The last time you resolved that issue to my satisfaction at the end and I hope this time it is going to be the same.

mpath

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:07:58 AM

Hey,

I know that it's easier for many of You to look here, because You are probably regular forum user But i'm not. @Gladimor is it possible to publish dividends release dates on Your site? As rss feed for example? It could be ie. 4 last dates. That would allow me (and other investors) to track them automatically - also any kind of delays or changes could be announced there.
biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:07:40 PM

Give Adam some slack and give him the credit. If you are edgy and nervous, please by all means keep your bitcoins in your wallet.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:31:14 AM

Ran into a small issue with Bitmex. My active position on ETH (net 29 BTC on ~8x leverage) was charged over 30% in lending fees over the past few days. I have not ever encountered such aggressive interest pricing in my time of margin trading cryptocurrencies. Nor have I encountered such a high interest fee on Bitmex before as well. Apparently they have a dynamic rate system that changes based on the number of positions open.

Here is a screenshot of the settlement of lending fees:

How has this effected investors? Older deposits (that I have delayed for some time) should be impacted the least, with a tiny negative in return. Newer deposits took the brunt of the lending fees. Now, this has never happened before to me, first time I have encountered this type of interest pricing that literally takes a chunk out of your balance. I am currently working to close the gap between negative and positive returns. If you would like an immediate return of your deposit (less loss), please send me a PM. Other than that, please give me a little bit of time to recoup the lost balance. Notice: If in the ultimate case that I cannot close the gap between now and my closing date (in a couple of weeks), in good faith, I will be covering the discrepancy and will offer a 5% inconvenience fee from my own pocket.

Best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
sbtctalk

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:41:52 PM

Ran into a small issue with Bitmex. My active position on ETH (net 29 BTC on ~8x leverage) was charged over 30% in lending fees over the past few days. I have not ever encountered such aggressive interest pricing in my time of margin trading cryptocurrencies. Nor have I encountered such a high interest fee on Bitmex before as well. Apparently they have a dynamic rate system that changes based on the number of positions open.

Here is a screenshot of the settlement of lending fees:

How has this effected investors? Older deposits (that I have delayed for some time) should be impacted the least, with a tiny negative in return. Newer deposits took the brunt of the lending fees. Now, this has never happened before to me, first time I have encountered this type of interest pricing that literally takes a chunk out of your balance. I am currently working to close the gap between negative and positive returns. If you would like an immediate return of your deposit (less loss), please send me a PM. Other than that, please give me a little bit of time to recoup the lost balance. Notice: If in the ultimate case that I cannot close the gap between now and my closing date (in a couple of weeks), in good faith, I will be covering the discrepancy and will offer a 5% inconvenience fee from my own pocket.

Best,
Adam

Hi Adam. Thanks for sharing and being honest. Smiley

Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:05:30 PM

when you stop DI next month maybe you could go for iconomis "social trading" ones it starts, that could bring you some extra money without handling others funds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
someone111

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:30:13 PM

Shit happens, but I have been aware of the risk. Thank you for keeping us posted.  Smiley

-
BTCGenX9

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:58:42 PM

@Gladimor
I have sent you a PM and i would like an immediate return now even with a loss. Please check PM and reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:29:16 PM

@Gladimor
I have sent you a PM and i would like an immediate return now even with a loss. Please check PM and reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.

The due amount has been returned to your address.

Mining since 2014
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:03:17 AM

it's ok my friend , I have deposited a lot of times with you and all went good
since it's the first time you encounter an error I must say that I'm really impressed with your work  Smiley
I will keep my money rolling with you , and hope you and us the best of luck
kelevra

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

Hi Gladimor, I don't know if you have read the PM regards my last deposit  Smiley
sbtctalk

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:13:59 PM

since it's the first time you encounter an error I must say that I'm really impressed with your work  Smiley

I second your view. Gladimor has a good track record. Nothing is 100%. I still have faith in Gladimor's work.

apitico

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:56:35 PM

I second your view. Gladimor has a good track record. Nothing is 100%. I still have faith in Gladimor's work.

Agree

AncilVTwo

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:16:20 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 06:30:11 PM by AncilVTwo

One of my friends invited me to Delta Investments, who I combined my funds with him and I have to admit I'm really impressed by Gladimor's work.
I have to be honest with you though; I was kinda skeptical at the beginning but now after being paid 3 times so far I feel like you can finally fix my gambling addiction  Cheesy

Long life to Delta Investments!
joel_

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:30:30 AM

Thanks @Gladimor for an update. No problem with losses, they're part of trading. I am sure you can turn losses into profit again.

Bitmex fee structure sucks along with their liquidity, it was reason for me to stop trading with them even though they're introducing interesting futures markets to crypto world.

Please keep us updated on your progress.
Thank you and best wishes trading this week!
Johnyloco

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:21:13 PM

I had good experiences with Gladimor, though I did not invest anymore because I sold my btc for alts. I'm very happy to see the honesty here in the topic. I'm still following the project and looking forward on new projects evolve
antiuser1

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:15:41 PM

I am not as happy with this as everybody else. My last investment (September 21)

https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/530d2e00d387529c1b5a2fc5c7a0167ae2f4f2257eb6f3068b0d34195469dacc

should have been paid back long before this incident happened. Gladimor forgot to do this and lost a lot of my money in the process. Sure, each investment involves a risk, but I would have had a considerable profit if I had gotten back my money on time. Maybe I would have reinvested a part of that money, running in the same problem, but I did not even get to make that decision, Gladimor lost my money when payback was long overdue.
Now I am expected to choose between letting Gladimor try to repair the damage or just going with the losses without even knowing what the loss in my individual case is?! This is also not cool.

biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 04:11:00 PM

Hi Adam, please see private message. Smiley

kelevra

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:11:39 PM

Can you kindly check my PMs or Skype messages? Thanks.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:58:40 AM

I am not as happy with this as everybody else. My last investment (September 21)

https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/530d2e00d387529c1b5a2fc5c7a0167ae2f4f2257eb6f3068b0d34195469dacc

should have been paid back long before this incident happened. Gladimor forgot to do this and lost a lot of my money in the process. Sure, each investment involves a risk, but I would have had a considerable profit if I had gotten back my money on time. Maybe I would have reinvested a part of that money, running in the same problem, but I did not even get to make that decision, Gladimor lost my money when payback was long overdue.
Now I am expected to choose between letting Gladimor try to repair the damage or just going with the losses without even knowing what the loss in my individual case is?! This is also not cool.

In the process of recouping losses, older deposits will be given priorities.

Mining since 2014
kelevra

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:58:24 PM

Can you just read my PMs/Skype messages? I start feeling nervous.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:28:06 PM

Can you just read my PMs/Skype messages? I start feeling nervous.

Done. I don't use Skype a lot.

Mining since 2014
antiuser1

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:16:46 PM

I have a serious problem with trusting you at this point. Since my loss is your fuck up (since you failed to pay me back on time), I think you should pay me out completely. Since my deposit was made on September 21, the loss should be almost zero at this point anyway, the rest is on you.

I expect 0.354972 BTC from this deposit: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/530d2e00d387529c1b5a2fc5c7a0167ae2f4f2257eb6f3068b0d34195469dacc

To be paid back to this address: 1Ldf9VDnRPAFh38HuqosZxpuiFSjgMsBtE

I made this message public instead of sending you a PM to have some transparency here. My impression is, that I have fallen for a scammer here. In particular the timing of your "incident", just shortly after this huge amount of deposits ( https://btc.blockr.io/address/info/1JhL5aowD1midKcg4MY3NkjL74FtiGmw9s - someone put in 8.83191783 BTC) is highly suspicious.

If I am wrong, let everyone be able to see it, maybe this will ease some minds.

Thefrolly

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:33:15 PM

I have a serious problem with trusting you at this point. Since my loss is your fuck up (since you failed to pay me back on time), I think you should pay me out completely. Since my deposit was made on September 21, the loss should be almost zero at this point anyway, the rest is on you.

I expect 0.354972 BTC from this deposit: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/530d2e00d387529c1b5a2fc5c7a0167ae2f4f2257eb6f3068b0d34195469dacc

I made this message public instead of sending you a PM to have some transparency here. My impression is, that I have fallen for a scammer here. In particular the timing of your "incident", just shortly after this huge amount of deposits ( https://btc.blockr.io/address/info/1JhL5aowD1midKcg4MY3NkjL74FtiGmw9s - someone put in 8.83191783 BTC) is highly suspicious.

maybe your investment was at -50% already in your second week and he just wanted to get you in profit?is that bad for you=? And with your trust lvl i wouldnt call someone else a "scammer"

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
antiuser1

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:15:13 PM

maybe your investment was at -50% already in your second week and he just wanted to get you in profit?

In that case he should have communicated this whole thing much earlier. Within that time frame other people made profit with delta investments, therefore your assumption does not hold. My trust level is not relevant here.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:16:56 PM

Listen here. In the case I delay deposits, you are given an option to request an immediate withdrawal. I have said this numerous times already. The reason for delays? To meet the average 10% weekly payout. If you don't want to delay, then its as simple as sending me a message saying "I want my deposit returned now".

I'm treating this as an attack on my person. To be called a scammer when I offer a service in which my revenue fees are nothing compared to what I return (sometimes I don't even take a fee)? And the fact that I will be paying you guys from my pocket if I can't recoup by closing day?

And just wanted to let you know that your deposit is one of the couple that are STILL in the green.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:22:01 PM

And for a quick update on the state of things:

Another loss was realized on an Ethereum margin long position. However, I am in the process of recouping losses with high leverage positions in Bitcoin.

I will be watching the market during the ZCash launch, happening in 2 days.

Mining since 2014
antiuser1

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:58:27 PM

And just wanted to let you know that your deposit is one of the couple that are STILL in the green.

Cool, in that case please pay me out. You have my address.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:24:53 PM

Cool, in that case please pay me out. You have my address.

Mining since 2014
antiuser1

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:00:34 PM

Transaction confirmed. Thanks and apologies for my skepticism.

biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 11:34:20 PM

Adam,

Due to personal circumstances, I request for immediate return, possibly at a loss. Thank you. See PM.

nikosbax

Activity: 195
Merit: 19

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:03:31 AM

i make one investment TXID: 9691abe67be8d4046601da2739bfc24cf31e51eb495274a5aa154a752866f54b
my return btc address is 17rht3Yj6v3Yz5nTWfYbv5KDPXaSH1L8zB
investment period 3 weeks

any info?

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:41:28 AM

just please don't start panicking , this is trading guys you are not investing in a drugs dealer !!
Adam is a great guy and losses happen in everything in this world , so at least don't make the atmosphere bad with your bad mood

if you are afraid of some loss then you better not invest in anything , simply let your coins in your wallet
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:58:18 AM

I have broken even on all losses and am in the green for all deposits, working towards the 10% weekly average return. If you would like to do an immediate withdrawal, send me a PM, there are no more losses on all deposits.

Mining since 2014
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:53:12 AM

I have broken even on all losses and am in the green for all deposits, working towards the 10% weekly average return. If you would like to do an immediate withdrawal, send me a PM, there are no more losses on all deposits.

wow that was really quick , good job Adam you are killing it pal
I would like to keep the money with you till you reach the usual returns or till you decide to send the deposits back anyways
BTW just found a file for my previous investments with DI , and I can see now that I received my first payment exactly 11 months ago on 28/11/2015  Grin
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:53:59 AM

I will be returning all active deposits (1, 2, 3 week, and custom plans) tomorrow or after tomorrow, with their respective revenue. Delta Investments will no longer be accepting anymore deposits as of this message. More details will be available later.

Mining since 2014
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:45:41 AM

I will be returning all active deposits (1, 2, 3 week, and custom plans) tomorrow or after tomorrow, with their respective revenue. Delta Investments will no longer be accepting anymore deposits as of this message. More details will be available later.

can't wait for the update  , I'm really sad that you won't take more deposits but hopefully there will be a new plan
I have checked yobit to buy some OMC but the sell orders are really high atm , not sure since when but it's really high ( around 99K satoshis )
so I dont know if it's still profitable to buy it atm , but anyways will wait for your update
joel_

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:26:01 PM

Thank you for the info and congratulations to manage to get in profit fast!

I as well as @SyGambler am sad that you are closing the shop already - how about continue DI for couple more weeks - maybe rising your profit ratio and setting min. investment to higher levels, so it is manageable for you ? (I would be ready to up my deposit with you significantly in that case Smiley )
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:37:13 AM

Every deposit has been returned except for 1 deposit of 10 BTC (hit the withdrawal limit). I will have a formal closing statement for Delta Investments tomorrow evening once I have paid out this last user. If I missed you, please send me a PM.

Mining since 2014
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:26:11 AM

Thanks Adam!
Received my last payout of 11% returns. https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/c574f25f9414c3160a35f7ddf7c3dc4e39204ab2257886d81b5ea880b5e90120
Can you post instruction on how do we purchase OMC for the interest?
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:11:58 AM

thanks a lot Adam ,received my btc back with around 19.9% profit in 14 days
https://blockchain.info/tx/9c08c689584ee368cf8482f204cf85fd41fc364bfbbaacfbb62f474484a8b499

doing business with you is really life changing , I hope that you are preparing for a similar project
again Adam , thanks for your great work this was definitely my best experience 
gordob

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:31:20 AM

Every deposit has been returned except for 1 deposit of 10 BTC (hit the withdrawal limit). I will have a formal closing statement for Delta Investments tomorrow evening once I have paid out this last user. If I missed you, please send me a PM.

Thx Gladimor, i received my final payment with a great return.
apitico

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:09:00 PM

Thank you Gladimor, recieved my investment with over 10% profit.

Thefrolly

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:34:41 PM

26% in 3 weeks, super nice

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NoAgro

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:27:20 PM

Gladimor, thank you for amazing delta platform. its been pleasure to invest with you. Be sure to let all guys here know if you reopen delta or start any new project Smiley we will be absolutely happy to join you!
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:20:25 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2022, 07:09:59 PM by Gladimor

Hello everyone,

Every deposit has been returned with the appropriate profit. Average for the last series of deposits was 10%/weekly period.

It has been a pleasure working with all of you over the course of the past 3 months. I can say that the service won't be re-opened any time soon, but I can inform you all I'd be glad to help any avid trader that is looking for an opinion in an asset they are invested in. I don't "call" out coins to invest in, but rather give you an opinion based on TA and history, to the best my of ability. Just shoot me a PM if you want a third-party's thoughts on your investments.

Other than that, I would like to thank everyone for their civility and patience during delays, optimism, and overall trust in my abilities as a trader.

Mining since 2014
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:24:22 PM

hey Adam , I was wondering if you are still considering launching a cloud mining site
also will OMC continue ?? if so is there any other place to buy it beside yobit cause there is only around 100 OMC to buy there as I see
Thanks again my friend
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:18:59 PM

hey Adam , I was wondering if you are still considering launching a cloud mining site
also will OMC continue ?? if so is there any other place to buy it beside yobit cause there is only around 100 OMC to buy there as I see
Thanks again my friend

The cloud mining service is in the works, but probably won't be launched due to technical issues (platform-side). I offer private sales on Omicron if there is no supply to fill your order.

On another note, I recently made an Instagram account and will frequently post my views on the state of the market. If you like, give me a follow: https://www.instagram.com/adamtrat/

Mining since 2014
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:03:06 PM

Thanks again my friend

The cloud mining service is in the works, but probably won't be launched due to technical issues (platform-side). I offer private sales on Omicron if there is no supply to fill your order.

On another note, I recently made an Instagram account and will frequently post my views on the state of the market. If you like, give me a follow: https://www.instagram.com/adamtrat/

I just followed you , and yes I'm interested in OMC but so far not sure about the price cause there is a huge spread in yobit and as I said not enough supply there
so please PM me your offer , I will probably  go for 10K OMC but as I said I'm not sure about the price atm
Best regards
zyrianka

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:44:17 AM

Will sell 10 000 OMC for  0.00024 BTC / OMC.
someone111

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:24:52 PM

beautiful design. the site still works?
Original delta.investments has been properly liquidated.

delta.investments website was repurposed for omicron by the same fund manager.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1603994.0;all

-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: