Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ Delta Investments - www.delta.investments - Trusted since 2015 - Closing down  (Read 12696 times)
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:44:46 AM

I hope to receive my return today. Seems like the other people got some nice %. Little curious

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kelevra

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:42:37 PM

I hope to receive my return today. Seems like the other people got some nice %. Little curious

I have invested 9 BTC with Gladimor so far and he always returned me the principal + profit  Grin
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:54:17 PM

This may be bad news to many of you, but I plan on shutting down Delta Investments (again) within the next 1-2 months. I'm not sure if it is permanent, but I can say it will be closed for at least some time.

I will be dedicating my time to the Omicron Investment Platform, as the structure of the program is much more organized and fluid than that of Delta Investments. Omicron involves a base altcoin in which holders of the coin are able to accrue BTC dividends every two weeks, just by holding the coin. The return rates should be comparable to that of Delta Investments, and involves no headache of constantly depositing BTC. It is a superior service compared to D.I., and should catch on and grow in the coming weeks. It involves no trust and no risk in terms of asset ownership (YOU hold your own coins, you do not send anything to me).

Mining since 2014
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:47:16 PM

That is very sad to hear indeed! I was my understanding, that:
- this offer makes ~5-25% per week - 100% trading, mining
- while omicron makes ~ 10% biweekly - 50% or so going into lending, rest trading and mining

Of course you are very much free to liquidate this service. I will keep using it until my last chance. Smiley

-
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:59:19 PM

Well, i will keep using it till the end, thank you and good luck to your other projects

StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:37:54 AM

It is indeed a sad news to hear about. Like others, I will continue to use your service until it ends. All the best Adam.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:02:19 AM

In regards to early/delayed returns, if you pick a 1 week investment period, there is a good chance you will receive you deposit either 1-2 days early, on time, or 1-2 days late.

If I send a return early, it means that I am projecting that I will be busy on the return date, and therefore will issue returns to prevent a delay for that reason.

If I send a return on time, well, it is only usual.

If I send a return delayed, that means it is to my best judgement to hold onto your coins for an additional short period of time to be able to take advantage over better trading periods, or try to meet the average weekly return cycle. Or, I either forget or may have missed your deposit, and that is why you should be sending me a PM after 24 hours of a delayed return.

Mining since 2014
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 05:02:41 AM

Therefore basically delta.investment is similar to omicron? or its actually the same thing?

If we wanted to invest, we will invest in omicron in the future right?

Thanks
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:27:10 AM

This may be bad news to many of you, but I plan on shutting down Delta Investments (again) within the next 1-2 months. I'm not sure if it is permanent, but I can say it will be closed for at least some time.

I will be dedicating my time to the Omicron Investment Platform, as the structure of the program is much more organized and fluid than that of Delta Investments. Omicron involves a base altcoin in which holders of the coin are able to accrue BTC dividends every two weeks, just by holding the coin. The return rates should be comparable to that of Delta Investments, and involves no headache of constantly depositing BTC. It is a superior service compared to D.I., and should catch on and grow in the coming weeks. It involves no trust and no risk in terms of asset ownership (YOU hold your own coins, you do not send anything to me).

Hi. I feel a little disappointed that Delta investment is shutting down. It looks like a good project with many positive reviews.

As for Omicron, things are looking a little unclear at the moment. Explainations on omicron are vague.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
c2m

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:13:58 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 08:24:42 AM by c2m

This may be bad news to many of you, but I plan on shutting down Delta Investments (again) within the next 1-2 months.
Certainly is a bad news, I was planning to up my investment in you/your skills next week Smiley
I see this service as superior in terms of ease of use/returns to anything I've seen in crypto for very long time.

... and involves no headache of constantly depositing BTC ...
Agreed, this is a headache and frankly I respect how you do it every single week with alts trading conditions changing by the minute. But if this is a problem, how about changing the terms of investment in D.I. - I mean to manage it like a pro fiat fund:
1) Deposits will be used for alts trading&mining
2) Deposits (principal) wont be returned every week (or two/three) but will be invested and traded with (*)
3) Interest/returns would be paid weekly to designated btc addresses - and you would pay it in one day you choose as a payment day for all investors that suites you best or that is best according to alts markets conditions and your opened positions.
(*) Once investor wants to withdraw initial deposit (liquidate his share in the fund) he will issue a week or 2, 3 weeks notice to you (fund manager) and once that period is over he will receive his initial deposit allowing you to plan ahead and gracefully liquidate some of your alts positions as to not screw potencial profits for you and other investors.

I believe this should minimize most of the hassle with management of D.I. The only question is - if you and/or other investors here would agree to these terms/or similar ones.

Anyway, best of luck trading Adam!

*edit - or do interest/returns payment biweekly = same as you'll be paying to OMC holders...
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:37:17 PM

I also plan on expanding into the actual physical (GPU) mining industry. I'm currently looking for collocation services in Toronto that can provide and economic way to host the bulk of my hardware. GPU mining is in a new phase of profitability at the moment, due to the boom of Ethereum, Monero, and a few other alternate currencies. In the future, I hope to offer "shares" measured by the MH of this new operation to investors.

Mining since 2014
sbtctalk

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:38:43 PM

I also plan on expanding into the actual physical (GPU) mining industry. I'm currently looking for collocation services in Toronto that can provide and economic way to host the bulk of my hardware. GPU mining is in a new phase of profitability at the moment, due to the boom of Ethereum, Monero, and a few other alternate currencies. In the future, I hope to offer "shares" measured by the MH of this new operation to investors.

You are going into cloud mining?

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

You are going into cloud mining?

You can call it that. 90% of cloud mining services in the past and present are pyramid schemes. The hashrate they claim to manage often does not exist. I plan on offering a transparent service to those that are interested in the mining scene. You'll be able to view live hashrate directly from mining pools to Ethereum accounts in our possession. Photos/videos of the operation will be available. Of course, all of this is in the works, and if I cannot find proper and cost-saving collocation services in Toronto, I'll be scrapping this plan.

Mining since 2014
someone111

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:03:45 PM

In this thread is a good list on how to likely detect ponzi cloudmining.

A non-ponzi, profitable cloud mining would be interesting! I am sure to buy shares if this happens.  Smiley

-
sbtctalk

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:42:50 PM

Gladimor, I've sent BTC over for Delta investments. Please check PM for details. Smiley Thank you!

gordob

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:54:13 PM

Gladimor

I think Delta Investments & Omicron fulfill different needs & there is a place for both.

Sometimes people don't want to purchase tokens, there is an incentive in receiving your investment & % profit back after your investment period.

You could optimize DI further;

1. Minimum investment amount: increase to 1BTC
2. Payout over a fixed period, can only start and end at a certain date - cuts-down on admin

food for thought )
someone111

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:27:31 PM

I agree with gordob.

1. The 0.01 BTC minimum invest is only useful to for new investors to build up trust but otherwise a ridiculously small investment, not worth it. Administration cost is higher than your profit. Your history may be sufficient to justify the higher minimum investment.

2. Perhaps investments should happen on a monthly basis. Perhaps all investments could be returned on every month's first day. And deposit would only be possible until every months's second day. Or something like this.

However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!

-
c2m

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:19:07 PM

However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!
Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

Can we still deposit or are deposits already closed?
someone111

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:15:08 PM

Still open as he said.

-
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:32:05 PM

Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

Deposits are still open.

I understand many of you would like to see this service to continue, even making the suggestion to raise the deposit amount to eliminate the hassle of managing microdeposits. However, I would like to reiterate on the original reason why I closed D.I. earlier this year- it is because I am not an invincible trader, I am susceptible to risk just like anyone else. The faster I close down, the better it is for the rest of you to lock down your profits and not be affected by any possible future mishaps. Omicron has a much more diversified approach to investing, splitting base funds with trading, new coin launches, as well as lending. Even some coins are locked away in cold storage, as keeping coins on an exchange is a risk factor in itself. Although the returns may be lower, it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: