Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoin from coinsecure  (Read 3013 times)
vijai1996 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:44:59 PM

Hello,
I'm very new to bitcoins and I suddenly have interest in investing in bitcoin in very small amounts. I'm a student and I just want to invest some part of my monthly savings in bitcoin. We are looking at some ₹2000-3000 per month. I dont expect much profit very soon but I see this just as a way of saving and chance of having higher profit than bank interest. I'm considering coinsecure to buy and sell bitcoins and also use their wallet for storing it. Is that a good way to start? I want to pay for the bitcoins using netbanking or Debit card and be able to transfer money to bank by selling bitcoins. Would coinsecure.in be good option for this?

Regards,
Vijai
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WINBC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:05:24 PM

Hello,
I'm very new to bitcoins and I suddenly have interest in investing in bitcoin in very small amounts. I'm a student and I just want to invest some part of my monthly savings in bitcoin. We are looking at some ₹2000-3000 per month. I dont expect much profit very soon but I see this just as a way of saving and chance of having higher profit than bank interest. I'm considering coinsecure to buy and sell bitcoins and also use their wallet for storing it. Is that a good way to start? I want to pay for the bitcoins using netbanking or Debit card and be able to transfer money to bank by selling bitcoins. Would coinsecure.in be good option for this?

Regards,
Vijai

Yes, you can buy from Coinsecure, Zebpay or Unocoin.
I prefer unocoin : https://www.unocoin.com/?referrerid=41011
You get INR 200 for signing up. Use code : UNO200.
vijai1996 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:09:37 PM

Hello,

Regards,
Vijai

I saw that but their fee is high. Also, can I pay through DC and withdraw btc to my bank account in coinsecure? And what are the advantages of using Unocoin than coinsecure?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 03:15:11 PM

Hello,

Regards,
Vijai

I saw that but their fee is high. Also, can I pay through DC and withdraw btc to my bank account in coinsecure? And what are the advantages of using Unocoin than coinsecure?

No Cards allowed as yet.
You can pay through Net Banking and withdraw to your Bank.

vijai1996 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:23:31 PM

Thank you! I'm ok with that. BTW, can you give some insight on wallets? I'm confused on what wallet to choose, which to choose and if I can buy btc from one broker and send it to a wallet from someone else?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 03:33:56 PM

Thank you! I'm ok with that. BTW, can you give some insight on wallets? I'm confused on what wallet to choose, which to choose and if I can buy btc from one broker and send it to a wallet from someone else?

Always depends on the amount/ usage.
For day to day usage, using a hot/ online wallet like https://coinsecure.in/wallet or any other works fine.
For larger amounts, you are better off storing offline completely on paper or devices like trezors, etc.

vijai1996 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:28:04 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 03:11:28 PM by vijai1996

Ok so I have successfully tele-verified my account for kyc and bank account. But Still I'm not able to buy bitcoins. The buy button is still grayed out. Should I deposit money first and use that to but btc or is that some error on their website? I'm not yet clear how their buying btc works. Also, what does those 2 highlighted boxes do? Why is the btc price editable? I saw their youtube video guide but still not understandable. https://orpheusdroid.com/misc/Capture.PNG
Regards,
Vijai
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 04:17:52 PM

Ok so I have successfully tele-verified my account for kyc and bank account. But Still I'm not able to buy bitcoins. The buy button is still grayed out. Should I deposit money first and use that to but btc or is that some error on their website? I'm not yet clear how their buying btc works. Also, what does those 2 highlighted boxes do? Why is the btc price editable? I saw their youtube video guide but still not understandable.
Regards,
Vijai

- The buy button is still grayed out. Should I deposit money first and use that to but btc or is that some error on their website?
* Buy button activates if order is above 0.01, fiat amout is above 100 in total and balance is available. May activate if no balance also, but will return insuff balance error.

- Also, what does those 2 highlighted boxes do?
* INR to Spend allows you to enter the amount in INR. Example - I want to buy BTC for 500 Rs rather than 0.013, etc... Either the BTC to Buy ot INR to spend field needs to be input.

- Why is the btc price editable?
* You set the price. The price in the rate box is the last buy/ sell order price. If you need to set a price lower or higher, you can do that as well and that trade will complete when someone else matches the order. If the order does not get completed, it will move into the pending orders box, where you can cancel it or wait for completion.

Got a new Site coming up for wallet and exchange. Working towards making that a lot more user friendly.
Apps should also help a long way.

vijai1996 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:26:29 PM

Ok so I have successfully tele-verified my account for kyc and bank account. But Still I'm not able to buy bitcoins. The buy button is still grayed out. Should I deposit money first and use that to but btc or is that some error on their website? I'm not yet clear how their buying btc works. Also, what does those 2 highlighted boxes do? Why is the btc price editable? I saw their youtube video guide but still not understandable. https://orpheusdroid.com/misc/Capture.PNG
Regards,
Vijai

- The buy button is still grayed out. Should I deposit money first and use that to but btc or is that some error on their website?
* Buy button activates if order is above 0.01, fiat amout is above 100 in total and balance is available. May activate if no balance also, but will return insuff balance error.

* INR to Spend allows you to enter the amount in INR. Example - I want to buy BTC for 500 Rs rather than 0.013, etc... Either the BTC to Buy ot INR to spend field needs to be input.

* You set the price. The price in the rate box is the last buy/ sell order price. If you need to set a price lower or higher, you can do that as well and that trade will complete when someone else matches the order. If the order does not get completed, it will move into the pending orders box, where you can cancel it or wait for completion.

P.S: I'm already using the beta app. Its clean UI but far from finished product

Got a new Site coming up for wallet and exchange. Working towards making that a lot more user friendly.

Ok. That seems to be bit understandable. So when I set the buying price, when someone else also buys for same price the order is completed? Also, I found something odd and asking you since I just now realised you are CTO of coinsecure. I used my HDFC account to deposit to the HDFC account of coinsecure. But, in HDFC, its transfer within bank (which is neither NEFT nor RTGS according to my bank statement) so I couldn't choose exact method of deposit in Fiat balance and still chose NEFT on a vague guess and now its waiting for approval. I'm sorry for troubling you much but I'm still trying hard to familiarize with the environment before starting with buying/selling btc.

P.s: Already using the beta app.Have to say its very clean UI but far from done with too many debugging toast messages.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 04:54:27 PM

Ok so I have successfully tele-verified my account for kyc and bank account. But Still I'm not able to buy bitcoins. The buy button is still grayed out. Should I deposit money first and use that to but btc or is that some error on their website? I'm not yet clear how their buying btc works. Also, what does those 2 highlighted boxes do? Why is the btc price editable? I saw their youtube video guide but still not understandable.
Regards,
Vijai

Ok. That seems to be bit understandable. So when I set the buying price, when someone else also buys for same price the order is completed? Also, I found something odd and asking you since I just now realised you are CTO of coinsecure. I used my HDFC account to deposit to the HDFC account of coinsecure. But, in HDFC, its transfer within bank (which is neither NEFT nor RTGS according to my bank statement) so I couldn't choose exact method of deposit in Fiat balance and still chose NEFT on a vague guess and now its waiting for approval. I'm sorry for troubling you much but I'm still trying hard to familiarize with the environment before starting with buying/selling btc.

P.s: Already using the beta app.Have to say its very clean UI but far from done with too many debugging toast messages.
Will have to check this with the banking team and revert.

Yeah, think in a week or 2 mobile shud be good to go. New Api has helped lots in finishing the missing bits, etc.
Desktop app also around. Looks darn good so far.

vijai1996 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:03:41 PM

Regards,
Vijai

Yeah, think in a week or 2 mobile shud be good to go. New Api has helped lots in finishing the missing bits, etc.

I'm totally fine with the verification process. Infact, i just made ₹100 transaction to familiarize with the process. I'm looking forward for the app. One cool feature would be to get notified when the exchange price reaches a point the user specifies.
But one of my previous question went unanswered. When i set the buying price ordering and someone buys for the same price the order is completed?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 05:21:28 PM

Regards,
Vijai

I'm totally fine with the verification process. Infact, i just made ₹100 transaction to familiarize with the process. I'm looking forward for the app. One cool feature would be to get notified when the exchange price reaches a point the user specifies.
But one of my previous question went unanswered. When i set the buying price ordering and someone buys for the same price the order is completed?

Yep, that is correct.
Else you can find an order in the buy or sell book and complete it as well.

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:37:10 AM

The website says that the trading commission is 0,3%. Is that the whole cost of transacting or are there any other additional on top charges? Thanks

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

The website says that the trading commission is 0,3%. Is that the whole cost of transacting or are there any other additional on top charges? Thanks

Yup, thats the whole cost.

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:48:21 AM

Thanks, looks like that may be the lowest all-in charge in the Indian market presently?
Will give you guys a try soon

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:50:41 AM

For the need like yours, Unocoin offers a SIP and this is at 0% transaction fee. You can invest daily or weekly or monthly as little as 50 INR per period. More info here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Rc-omjkEE

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

If you often use mobile for doing bitcoin stuff then go for zebpay .their service is good and reliable.for desktop you can try coinsecure or unocoin,its your wish which one u want to use as they both are good.unocoin often give signup bonus also so you can try it.
manav1112

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:11:48 AM

If you often use mobile for doing bitcoin stuff then go for zebpay .their service is good and reliable.for desktop you can try coinsecure or unocoin,its your wish which one u want to use as they both are good.unocoin often give signup bonus also so you can try it.

All three have good service, while each do have their own unique features (Coinsecure with automated trading, Zebpay with vouchers, recharge, etc and Unocoin with VAS and SIP option)

For cheapest rate, always use coinsecure.in/ they show the real rate, even if their competitor offers a better selling/buying price.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

Coinsecure is one of the most secured bitcoin exchange company i came across support is also very informative and fast
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: