Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else from Avalon batch 1 hasn't received a unit or shipping information?  (Read 19357 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 09:49:35 AM

Finally I received all of my units.  Aseras please help me update the list.  Thanks.
WoW. Congrats man! Happy mining to you and your mates Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melmo

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 06:24:19 PM

Finally I received all of my units.  Aseras please help me update the list.  Thanks.

It's getting awfully lonely in this thread as you guys all receive your shipments.

I'm still waiting...
Begru

Activity: 344
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 01:02:26 AM

It's getting awfully lonely in this thread as you guys all receive your shipments.

I'm still waiting...

you are not the last one who is waiting......
melmo

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:27:28 PM

I'm still waiting...

It's nice to have company, but it's not nice that we're still waiting Sad
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:20:06 PM

I'm still waiting...

Zhang & Yifu... come on... what is the problem with these last batch 1 Avalons ?

tempt

Activity: 294
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:52:25 PM

I'm still waiting...

Zhang & Yifu... come on... what is the problem with these last batch 1 Avalons ?

Avalon has no way of confirming that a avalon arrived, also isnt able to confirm that a avalon is NOT received. So they have to wait for their Agent to tell them when the avalon comes back.
If that does not happen, they have to assume they did receive one and want to have a extra unit.
server
Legendary

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:58:54 PM

Avalon has no way of confirming that a avalon arrived, also isnt able to confirm that a avalon is NOT received. So they have to wait for their Agent to tell them when the avalon comes back.
If that does not happen, they have to assume they did receive one and want to have a extra unit.

Why not ? The agent can check and a provide tracking code.

We're talking about a few customers, easy to check.

tempt

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:11:19 PM

Well maybe they are located in a remote place where DHL or EMS does not deliver directly and it has been handed to sub contracters. So, well, it is about 3 of 300 units that went missing I dont think its a bad quote but its a bad service not communicating.
server
Legendary

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:43:06 PM

Well maybe they are located in a remote place where DHL or EMS does not deliver directly and it has been handed to sub contracters. So, well, it is about 3 of 300 units that went missing I dont think its a bad quote but its a bad service not communicating.

I agree, comunication can make or break a company.

Schrankwand

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:50:07 PM

DHL does not use Subcontractors.
tempt

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:51:03 PM

DHL does not use Subcontractors.

HA-HA.
Fullsurface

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:08:41 PM

I think its more than 3 units missing seaming i'm still waiting on 2 and im not located in a remote place i am located in a big european city  they just did not send the units yet that thats the problem .where being bamboeseld
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:15:35 PM

I think its more than 3 units missing seaming i'm still waiting on 2 and im not located in a remote place i am located in a big european city  they just did not send the units yet that thats the problem .where being bamboeseld

It takes a lot of effort to blow through customer cash. Maybe they will have time to email you next month about the delay.
Fullsurface

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:34:21 PM

It takes a lot of effort to blow through customer cash. Maybe they will have time to email you next month about the delay.
thats whats monopoly dos 2 the game
melmo

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:59:46 PM

I live in Canada - it's not that remote, and others in Canada have received their orders.  If only Avalon would actually respond to an email, or support case, or a PM on this forum...

anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:06:09 AM

I live in Canada - it's not that remote, and others in Canada have received their orders.  If only Avalon would actually respond to an email, or support case, or a PM on this forum...

They have a tradition of silence on all issues.
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:30:38 AM

So, did you receive your order from batch #1?
anti76

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:32:13 AM

I have not received

even believe in miracles will soon stop
anti76

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 05:33:39 AM

If there are representatives of the avalon team, let them answer when get my device? Order #200000846
melmo

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:24:21 AM

Nope, I haven't received it yet.  Avalon has a code of silence when it comes to customer inquiries, I wonder what "Omerta" translates into in mandarin...

I'm starting to lose hope.  I put my faith and money in these guys over 7 months ago, and now I feel like I've been scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: