Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else from Avalon batch 1 hasn't received a unit or shipping information?  (Read 19357 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:48:56 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 04:18:34 PM by ProfMac

to me, no matter what he wakes up. once he is indifferent to the issue.
For such an attitude is usually done worse.

When I confront people I have less success than when I approach them in a civilized way and ask for information and steps toward a solution.

It depends, do you want to be rational and get your device, or emotional and seek drama.

I try to be respectful and informed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:21:10 PM

to me, no matter what he wakes up. once he is indifferent to the issue.
For such an attitude is usually done worse.

When I confront people I have less success than when I approach them in a civilized way and ask for information and steps toward a solution.

It depends, do you want to be rational and get your device, or emotion and seek drama.

I totally agree with this. I've had successful communications with all companies I've enquired to because of this reasoning.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 07:16:31 PM

Its hard to know where he is. At least its a NY-Number so i guess one should go after NY-Time. If he is in NY or in China... one cant know before. I guess when he sleeps he will stop the phone from ringing anyway.
But i must say im disappointed. Promised support and now its nearly like before. I think i wont buy again from avalon as long as im not fully sure that i dont need support. And thats really uncertain.
In the future there will be enough other companies that do support and have offers that are similar or even better to the one of avalon.
Its sad that Yifu didnt see the necessity of support and only tried to solve it halfheartedly on its own.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:55:20 PM

Its hard to know where he is. At least its a NY-Number so i guess one should go after NY-Time. If he is in NY or in China... one cant know before. I guess when he sleeps he will stop the phone from ringing anyway.
But i must say im disappointed. Promised support and now its nearly like before. I think i wont buy again from avalon as long as im not fully sure that i dont need support. And thats really uncertain.
In the future there will be enough other companies that do support and have offers that are similar or even better to the one of avalon.
Its sad that Yifu didnt see the necessity of support and only tried to solve it halfheartedly on its own.

This is a business opportunity.  The schematics are online.  Make a shop unit, grab your scope and learn all the wave-forms, do repair for fun and profit.

I try to be respectful and informed.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 08:12:25 PM

This is a business opportunity.  The schematics are online.  Make a shop unit, grab your scope and learn all the wave-forms, do repair for fun and profit.

Im not such a techguy that i would do this and i think there are already a lot guys that want to earn from it. See my sig for a incomplete list. Im really not sure all of them will succeed with it.
But that isnt what im sad about. Its that i have to run after yifu and do it again and again and again and again. Thats making me tired. And i really think i will not order anything anymore form avalon because i dont want to have this again. I think it could be that avalon will have a hard time in the future with the other companies coming out. Except they have very good prices or some customers dont care about support.

anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:40:48 AM

to phone temporarily it didn't turn out.
I consider that if billed and he received on it money (previously on correspondence having promised to send devices) that has to send goods to the client.
Besides communication before payment and after it two big differences. Before payment he promised more if only paid.

now the goods aren't present on hands, to sell it it won't turn out.
To return money or to receive goods too it isn't known. nobody comes for communication.
Begru

Activity: 344
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:56:02 AM

You are right anti76,
NOBODY FROM AVALON COMES FOR COMMUNICATION
same here, waiting for answer the tickets.
anti76

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:42:04 AM

I already made ​​a separate topic.
Avalon just thought this topic ignore, but they all ignore who mentions shipping.
Begru

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:26:21 AM

If I read the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167726.1720 from Yifu, less then 10% of batch2 are not on the way.....
Yifu, what is about our missing Avalons from batch1?
anti76

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:06:42 AM

Still there are no answers about the matter:
That to me to wait on Order #200000846.
from the first party
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 10:04:15 AM

Yesterday i finally got him on the phone again. But i had to call him every hour for days. He solved my ticket... partly... and now i only can hope he checks my email otherwise i have to start calling him again. At least he is friendly always, but his english is like klingon encrypted with truecrypt. Smiley

anti76

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:08:41 PM

Yesterday i finally got him on the phone again. But i had to call him every hour for days. He solved my ticket... partly... and now i only can hope he checks my email otherwise i have to start calling him again. At least he is friendly always, but his english is like klingon encrypted with truecrypt. Smiley

good fellow. I congratulate.
Communication costs big works.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

Its not that i dont understand english. When i watch english films i understand 95% of it. But Yifus english... is something different.
And it looks i have to start again with calling. The other part isnt solved yet even though i wrote an email, i know he reads them, and actualized the ticket...

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:21:18 PM

Its not that i dont understand english. When i watch english films i understand 95% of it. But Yifus english... is something different.
And it looks i have to start again with calling. The other part isnt solved yet even though i wrote an email, i know he reads them, and actualized the ticket...
What did you do to him to deserve this type of treatment?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 03:17:48 PM

Unfortunately thats the standard support of avalon. He seems to read tickets and emails but dont put work into it. If iam lucky he makes a note to look into it. But if it involves work i think he is doing other things more likely so that tickets are lying around. Since i phoned him i wrote him a email, actualized the ticket and tried to phone him a couple times so he can do the rest. Nothing happened yet.
Im really, really tired of this and i wont order from avalon anymore. Its not worth the stress since there are now other competitors that do support.
I mean i dont demand he is doing it personally, but he will. So if its eating his time its his fault. But customers arent happy with it.
You have another experience? A special wire to Yifu? Could you then please ask him to finalize ticket 948?

What did you do to him to deserve this type of treatment?

neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 03:59:04 PM

I'm from eary batch 2 ( 2 february) and my order is stuck in Limbodue buggy website of avalon when batch 2 opened...Anyway I consider myself in your position. I opened a thread with scam accusation against Avalon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251130.0

Whatever it is a problem of support, number of people or so... People like us who had problem when ordered, or like you who orded without shop are just missed and have noo support...It is like they hope we will forget...Or they hope God will fix problem...

I'm seriously thinking to open some actions against their company.

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Begru

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:03:11 AM

Yifu, you are still alive
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246179.0
Give us also answer what is about our missing units from batch#1
Begru

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:34:45 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2013, 08:42:18 AM by Begru

I'm from eary batch 2 ( 2 february) and my order is stuck in Limbodue buggy website of avalon when batch 2 opened...Anyway I consider myself in your position. I opened a thread with scam accusation against Avalon.

Whatever it is a problem of support, number of people or so... People like us who had problem when ordered, or like you who orded without shop are just missed and have noo support...It is like they hope we will forget...Or they hope God will fix problem...

I'm seriously thinking to open some actions against their company.

+1
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 04:52:24 PM

feel free to post the number of units you still waiting here so we can try to count how much is actually scammed...

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: