Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FaucetHUB] www.PokeBits.com - Play Pokemon, earn bitcoin! Simple and fast game!  (Read 12160 times)
Baybayboy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

I suggest that you should the market page not to list all pokemon because it take a big time loading.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

I cant access website anylonger, with several different browsers. It simply wont allow me to login. No error.

Am I become unwelcome due to complainings about the recent missing payout from faucethub?
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:46 AM

I cant access website anylonger, with several different browsers. It simply wont allow me to login. No error.

Am I become unwelcome due to complainings about the recent missing payout from faucethub?
The issue you're having is on your end.

And please, stop being annoying.
The world isn't spinning around you.
pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

infact I am tired of all this staging. It worked back but not before I reported it here.

First with faucethub missing withdraws and then what happened now on pokebits after I had some legit complainings.

Ill take a break from your service.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

infact I am tired of all this staging. It worked back but not before I reported it here.

First with faucethub missing withdraws and then what happened now on pokebits after I had some legit complainings.

Ill take a break from your service.
I'm getting tired of conspiracy theories.
I run 14 websites currently and it's very annoying to get people connect imaginary dots.

Thank you.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

www.pokebits.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: