Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump Vs Hilary Clinton  (Read 10788 times)
omer_parvez (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:56:36 PM

If we see Both Candidates than we can clearly see ......... One is very outspoken and the other is hypocrite (Hilary Clinton) i dont know why they are playing with the sentiments of peoples .......one is going against Muslims and the other is trying to be a second mother to Muslims ...........One is pushing Muslims to wall and the other is trying to trap them for their votes so i dont know what the people of America wants .......Bernie sanders can never win this election for obvious reasons but the main thing what have we become and why no good candiates are here
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:42:55 PM

Bernie sanders can never win this election for obvious reasons but the main thing what have we become and why no good candiates are here

He won almost half of the states, and a huge majority of the youth voters rallied behind him. The only thing that went against him was that he was a complete failure in attracting the African American vote, which forms the backbone of the Democrat electorate. Still, credit goes to him for retaining at least a part of the blue collar white vote within the Democrat party. Else Trump would have swept all of them.
Frodomaga

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:56:35 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 03:29:03 PM by Frodomaga

I am not siding with either candidates.
I will move from the states by the time one of them take office. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                           
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 02:15:03 PM

The most funny thing is both of the leaders who are directly or indirectly elected by the people of United states of America. There is nothing they can complain about. What you sow is what you rip.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:18:34 PM

I dislike them both. One politician who I think that really gets it somehow is Ron Paul. He strikes me as a person who always tries to be true to himself and the people around him.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:54:58 PM

I dislike them both. One politician who I think that really gets it somehow is Ron Paul. He strikes me as a person who always tries to be true to himself and the people around him.

Ron Paul sounds and looks like a squawking chicken.
bticgoinsuxial

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:06:49 PM

Trump is much better. He might actually apply some changes to the system.
This can lead to good or bad things.
But even if bad then we can learn from those bad choices and make better choices in future.
I think Clinton would be too passive and wouldn't try to change anything.

123 123
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:55:12 PM

In my own opinion, when we are left with two worse choices we then choose the bad option so in this case, we will have to go for one. In my personal position, I will still want to go for Hillary Clinton not because she is best candidate but because Trump is an arrogant personality and most of his speeches has been hateful and the likes... I cant just imagine Trump in white house but what can I do, I cant even vote...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:10:36 PM

I cant just imagine Trump in white house but what can I do, I cant even vote...

From your previous posts, I can see that you are from Nigeria. You need to realize that the Americans are going to elect someone who is going to care for them, rather than appeasing immigrants from third world nations. And why you are so worried about Trump becoming the American president? I have never seen any Americans posting about the Nigerian presidential elections.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:49:30 PM

In my own opinion, when we are left with two worse choices we then choose the bad option so in this case, we will have to go for one. In my personal position, I will still want to go for Hillary Clinton not because she is best candidate but because Trump is an arrogant personality and most of his speeches has been hateful and the likes... I cant just imagine Trump in white house but what can I do, I cant even vote...

I too can't vote. Still I believe and support Hilary Clinton because of the hate created in minds by trumph. His speech has made me hate him to the biggest extent.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:10:39 PM

The woman has a history of underhanded lying corrupt and criminal, i think donald trump would win this election even she have a chance but if i was have america citizen would give my vote for donald trump.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:20:26 PM

I too can't vote. Still I believe and support Hilary Clinton because of the hate created in minds by trumph. His speech has made me hate him to the biggest extent.

Because you dislike Trump, does not make Clinton any better, for sure she will be charging for war if she gets in.
She is on the side of the war machine who support her, they are corrupt just like her, c'mon you have to reasonable about your thoughts here, do you really want a corrupt politician who holds no human values in her very soul.
Have you even researched anything about her, it will change your mind in a flash.

And its gone.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:53:00 PM

I think that both of them have good and bad points, so it's not easy to decide really.
Hillary had a lot scandals like with emails of scandal in Libya but also she was first lady 8 years and 4 years in the Obama's government.
So, she have a lot political experience, it's fact.
Trump is very arrogant person, and don't have political experience.
From other hand, he can change American politics and start something new, who know?
It's not easy decision, but I still think Hilary should become new US President.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

I think that both of them have good and bad points, so it's not easy to decide really.
Hillary had a lot scandals like with emails of scandal in Libya but also she was first lady 8 years and 4 years in the Obama's government.
So, she have a lot political experience, it's fact.
Trump is very arrogant person, and don't have political experience.
From other hand, he can change American politics and start something new, who know?
It's not easy decision, but I still think Hilary should become new US President.

Well take a very good look at Clitons experience especially her foreign policies, you really think she deserves to be a president after all her failures?
You could indeed post some of her good deeds here if you want, I would then consider my standing towards her.

And its gone.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:17:04 PM

The fact that Trump pisses you people off on the other side of the world is a huge reason I'm voting for him...

Couldn't give a rats ass whats good for you in nigeria or turkey or wherever you run your mouth from. Or if your a muslim then quit blowing shit up, maybe we start letting you back in in 20 years..

It's time for us Americans to vote to put America First before all the little whiners across the world.. We give and do for so many people all over the world and we just can't give anymore..

We have to start being more selfish and looking out for ourselves, our economy isn't like it used to be, we are not all just rich by far. We are sliding down hill, and we need to turn it around..

BTW I've ,ived in Dearborn and know muslims in america first hand.. The majority of them ARE NOT AMERICANS.. They self segregate and stick to their own people, language, and customs drawing welfare..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:31:13 PM

The fact that Trump pisses you people off on the other side of the world is a huge reason I'm voting for him...

Couldn't give a rats ass whats good for you in nigeria ...

I for one have never had an impolite or rude Nigerian email same come to me.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:46:23 PM

Neither's a very appetising choice. Hilary is a legacy zombie. Trump is, well, I'm not 100% sure how to classify him.

In a UK-centric context, what we've seen with Brexit and the current Labour leader madness is that people are in a mood to fuck shit up out of a feeling of impotence with the state of the things, even if it makes their current situation worse.

The democrats should've come up with someone who doesn't have so much ancient history and such a strong establishment whiff. Because they did, they might have played into the hands of Donald and the more outrageous and unhinged he is the more appealing he becomes to legions of trigger happy voters.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:38:33 AM

It seems Trump is losing the battle, slowly but surely. Now there's a new candidate that will eat away at his base. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/08/anti-trump-candidate-evan-mcmullin-to-launch-independent-white-house-bid.html

Hillary has a double digit lead over Trump so there's that also.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:55:18 AM

The most funny thing is both of the leaders who are directly or indirectly elected by the people of United states of America. There is nothing they can complain about. 
The most funny is the most powerful nation in the world will be ruled by a grandmother or grandfather. Cheesy

Clinton is 69 years old
Trump is 70 years old

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:02:05 AM

The most funny thing is both of the leaders who are directly or indirectly elected by the people of United states of America. There is nothing they can complain about.  
The most funny is the most powerful nation in the world will be ruled by a grandmother or grandfather. Cheesy

Clinton is 69 years old
Trump is 70 years old

Have people ever wondered how would Trump look like without that suntan? You can see it around his eyes, that his face looks like that of tired old grandma`. It's not the face of a guy that's high energy.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████