Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First Faucet site  (Read 972 times)
ak5ina (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:13:13 PM

I've been seeing this for a few days now and can't claim:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2nqxq85.png

Also, check out this site for some anti-bot protection: http://bit.makejar.com/labs/anti-bot-links-200/install.php

Pretty simple instructions to follow, even for non-super technical fellows (like myself). Good luck!

Yea i heard and i found the error Cheesy it should be corrected yestoday if im not wrong Smiley
But i was on that jar site, but i tryed to install an anti bot, and its actully after it tryed install that the other apache mistake fuck happens :b
vartox

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 11:39:48 PM

Tried out your faucet, works nicely. Got 100 satoshis. I'm working on a faucet myself. Not sure how to bring traffic to it yet and still figuring out the payout structure, what is best? Low payout with less timer or more payout with long timer Smiley
Any advice is appreciated Cheesy
ak5ina (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:03:19 AM

Tried out your faucet, works nicely. Got 100 satoshis. I'm working on a faucet myself. Not sure how to bring traffic to it yet and still figuring out the payout structure, what is best? Low payout with less timer or more payout with long timer Smiley
Any advice is appreciated Cheesy

Its all about how your adds works Smiley
i use adsense and A-ads so i get some each click AND impression, so i like users to visit my OFFEN Cheesy thats why  i run small cooldown on a hour but u can just adjust it and see what works best for your site Cheesy

With the traffic its allways hard Sad we are alot that want the traffic and the users (real users and not bots) only wanna use the best of the best Smiley but make a good ref bonus and u will see the traffic Cheesy i run 25% but hear multiple say i should increase it to 50
AikoniA

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:01:35 PM

always get 100 satoshi almost impossible to get highest reward 10000 satoshi
but at least we can get free satoshis thanks for it
ak5ina (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:29:41 PM

always get 100 satoshi almost impossible to get highest reward 10000 satoshi
but at least we can get free satoshis thanks for it

Yea wehave change that so chance of lower has come, but also chance for higher Cheesy and not its not imporible to gain 1k
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: