Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Batch 3 [CLOSED- Seven 4 module Avalons ordered]  (Read 49813 times)
koquillion

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:16:58 PM

I only kinda wish I would have invested more.. is anyone else feeling that way too?

Yes, but the 3 btc were all available funds I could transfer while at work for the first buy... after that it all went so fast I didn't keep up in time. Oh, well.  Grin
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miner99er

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:15:00 PM

Everything looks fine to me CH.

Down the road we should talk about Buy/Sell what we have invested in, Either between users or people who want in/people who want out. But I know that's far enough down the road as not to be a worry now. Just something to think about.

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Donations? SURE! 16foPr8FAjYXKL8ApQAzihnigXm1qNhi8Q

http://pyramining.com/referral/yfab9med7   
http://pyramining.com/referral/ahmc7en6z
http://pyramining.com/referral/pagndq4xc   
http://pyramining.com/referral/79b2gmrzx
http://pyramining.com/referral/e2ghz4asy
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:22:49 PM

Everything looks fine to me CH.

Down the road we should talk about Buy/Sell what we have invested in, Either between users or people who want in/people who want out. But I know that's far enough down the road as not to be a worry now. Just something to think about.

Some people have contacted me wanting to sell their shares already. I asked them to wait a bit while I confirm all deposits and identities. I have no problem with people selling their shares if they want to, I just want to get the books straight first. I know myself and a few others that have posted here ITT would be interested in buying shares for people that want out.

Anyone that replied/PMed me with updated info for the spreadsheet, your information should now be correct. I will leave yellow transactions yellow for the time being to give anyone the proper time to object.
koquillion

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:24:27 PM

I know myself and a few others that have posted here ITT would be interested in buying shares for people that want out.

I know I would.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2716

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 08:53:27 PM

I know myself and a few others that have posted here ITT would be interested in buying shares for people that want out.
I would also be interested  Roll Eyes

louhija

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:57:31 PM

At this point I'd like to start addressing the different scenarios that COULD happen from this point towards the moment these  machines are hashing.

For example, we need to consider the possibility of additional fees and how they are handled and what CoinHoarder is comfortable with.

Should we have a wallet set up, where we could put bitcoin to cover any unexpected fees, or is it all covered in the 3% hosting?

In a perfect world unexpected things never occur though, but we're not living in one, so I think we need to do some kind of a threat analysis.
jargoman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:10:49 PM

I'm one of the people who sent multiple funds. All from Btc-e. To make things easier these are the transactions. They all made it on time before the fifth unit. I sent the decimals when we were a few btc short lol bitcoin frenzy

#12017424         1           
#12019147         1             
#12022024         1             
#12113314         1.05744785
#12114909         2.33304114

total                  6.39048899

This doesn't make things much easier unfortunately... I received a lot of 1 BTC transactions. I found your #12114909 and #12113314, but there are a total of 4 unclaimed 1 BTC transactions. See the spreadsheet below. I think your transactions might be 3 out of those unclaimed transactions, but I'm not sure which ones. Please send any extra information you have, if you have a transaction ID I can find them instantly.

ok there must be some miscommunicaion, I thought these numbers #12017424 #12019147 #12022024  were the unclaimed transaction numbers.

Be awesome and use my pyramining referral
http://www.pyramining.com/referral/yb9g3zq7x
silvercoins

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:18:08 PM

I would be interested in purchasing someones shares as well. Please PM if interested.

CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:26:07 PM

At this point I'd like to start addressing the different scenarios that COULD happen from this point towards the moment these machines are hashing.

For example, we need to consider the possibility of additional fees and how they are handled and what CoinHoarder is comfortable with.

Should we have a wallet set up, where we could put bitcoin to cover any unexpected fees, or is it all covered in the 3% hosting?

In a perfect world unexpected things never occur though, but we're not living in one, so I think we need to do some kind of a threat analysis.

I am providing some things to the group at no costs. I have been using this equipment to run my GPU farm, and so I know it will do the job just fine:

240v power adapters that fit any stove/dishwasher connection (I had a local electrician make them for me)

Three 240v 30amp PDUs (basically a really big power strip for 240v)

Seven 240v C13 to C14 power chords to power all Avalons

Black wire industrial-like metal racks that will be good for putting the Avalon's on

Wifi & also wired switches & ethernet cables for 7 Avalons (I'm not sure which I will use yet)

The only thing I might buy is buy a portable A/C to help my central air out and improve electric efficiency, but I will pay for this out of my own pocket, no worries.
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:30:18 PM

ok there must be some miscommunicaion, I thought these numbers #12017424 #12019147 #12022024  were the unclaimed transaction numbers.

Its no problem, we will get it sorted out..

Yes, I think you own 3/4 of the unclaimed 1 BTC transactions. But, I wasn't sure exactly which ones it was because there was 4 unclaimed 1 BTC transactions. Therefore, I didn't want to just write your name in there until I can figure out EXACTLY which transaction ID was yours. I want to stay organized.

Any way you could get me the address you sent from or a transaction ID? I could locate the transactions in like 1 second.

Thanks,

Ch
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:38:54 PM

My info looks good. 15.005 from glendall.

Thanks again for organizing this.

So guys... we each bought a share of about 600 gH/s . That's pretty sweet Smiley

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dchou

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:55:02 PM

If you want to sell me your 1 or 2 BTC investments, please PM me.  Thanks.
bitrocket

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 10:12:21 PM

Checked the doc, my info is correct:
>10 BTC from Bitrocket

Buying shares from anyone who wants to sell, PM me if interested

NEW Rocketpool Giveaway [POOL][DOGE] 10,000 Doge Block Finder Bonus on now: http://doge.rocketpool.org
>50,000 Dogecoin bounty in blockfinder rewards
cryptojournal

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:23:27 PM

I am also interested in buying shares from people of the group... With so many candidates (despite BFL announcing they will ship next week (lol)), I guess we won't ever need to let outsiders get in Smiley

Same thing, you can PM me or we can set up some kind of collective arrangement for attribution of the "abandoned" shares, as members of the group wish.
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:24:58 PM

And the can of worms has officially been opened.  Good luck CoinHoarder!
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:28:21 PM

And the can of worms has officially been opened.  Good luck CoinHoarder!

Indeed!

To make it more interesting, I just sent in 2 BTC to the original address and asked to be wait-listed.

I try to be respectful and informed.
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:31:00 PM

I am also interested in buying shares from people of the group... With so many candidates (despite BFL announcing they will ship next week (lol)), I guess we won't ever need to let outsiders get in Smiley

Same thing, you can PM me or we can set up some kind of collective arrangement for attribution of the "abandoned" shares, as members of the group wish.

Yea... I'm not worried about BFL yet. All they said is that they MIGHT ship next week. You have to take everything BFL says with a grain of salt.

When they show pictures/videos of actual devices hashing then I will believe they are shipping soon... I'm not talking about some prototype they wired up like Frankenstein either, actual devices that they will ship to actual customers customers in their fancy wannabe Apple cases.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:32:32 PM

CH:

You are probably better of denying any share transfer or wait listing stuff. It will burden you with unnecessary work. Good luck.
louhija

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:59:12 PM

Yea... I'm not worried about BFL yet. All they said is that they MIGHT ship next week. You have to take everything BFL says with a grain of salt.

When they show pictures/videos of actual devices hashing then I will believe they are shipping soon... I'm not talking about some prototype they wired up like Frankenstein either, actual devices that they will ship to actual customers customers in their fancy wannabe Apple cases.

And if they test the actual devices in said week, it's like a catastrophe waiting to happen. Shit, I wouldn't be so sure these Avalons are all hashing after the summer. They're in a rush and as they say in my country (translation's mine): "With rush you'll only make piss headed children.".
jargoman

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 11:03:29 PM

Its no problem, we will get it sorted out..

Yes, I think you own 3/4 of the unclaimed 1 BTC transactions. But, I wasn't sure exactly which ones it was because there was 4 unclaimed 1 BTC transactions. Therefore, I didn't want to just write your name in there until I can figure out EXACTLY which transaction ID was yours. I want to stay organized.

Any way you could get me the address you sent from or a transaction ID? I could locate the transactions in like 1 second.

Thanks,

Ch

I sent from btce so I don't think that information is possible to obtain

Be awesome and use my pyramining referral
http://www.pyramining.com/referral/yb9g3zq7x
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: