Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sports betting with bitcoins  (Read 1501 times)
sir.humus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 09:36:55 AM

Hi,
Is there any familiar bookie that accept bitcoins?
I found little once that can handle only up to 1BTC...
Thanks
Sir Humus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitbook.biz

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:36:12 PM

Hi,
Is there any familiar bookie that accept bitcoins?
I found little once that can handle only up to 1BTC...
Thanks
Sir Humus

Hey there! Check out our book, BitBook.biz.

We provide betting on NBA, NHL, Soccer, MLB, NCAA, NFL, Tennis, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, and Aussie Rules Football. And, we'll be adding more and more sports and betting options.

We provide low juice odds, and we process deposits and withdrawals within minutes of blockchain approval!

Good luck betting!
Perceptive

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:46:30 PM

I have had a great experience using www.BTCSportsbet.com. I've been using them for over a year and a half and they have great customer service and fast payouts- much better than any of the big sports betting websites that use dollars. My only complaint about BTCSportsbet is they don't have halftime lines, but I'm sure that is coming at some point.
RamRam1234

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 02:09:00 PM

btcsportsbet is by far and away the best option out there.  100% reliable.
bitbook.biz

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:11:34 PM

BTCsports has been around for a while, but there have been a number of new books opening up that have been delivering great service.

No disrespect to BTCsports, but our book offers a couple key advantages:

• We have offer better odds. See a comparison here: http://bitbook.biz/compare
  • We have instant deposit and withdrawal processing, and encourage users to withdraw as frequently as they please
  • Our site is mobile optimized, so you can bet, transfer, or withdraw easily from your phone

Trust must be earned, so we have worked hard to provide users with seamless, immediate access to their funds at any time. Ultimately we will earn community trust over time, but there are great bitcoin businesses opening all the time, and it is important for the community that new businesses be given a fair shot!

If you want to test us out, please feel free to try making a small deposit, bet, and withdrawal at http://bitbook.biz

Good luck betting!
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:35:55 PM

BTCsports has been around for a while, but there have been a number of new books opening up that have been delivering great service.

No disrespect to BTCsports, but our book offers a couple key advantages:

• We have offer better odds. See a comparison here: http://bitbook.biz/compare
  • We have instant deposit and withdrawal processing, and encourage users to withdraw as frequently as they please
  • Our site is mobile optimized, so you can bet, transfer, or withdraw easily from your phone

Trust must be earned, so we have worked hard to provide users with seamless, immediate access to their funds at any time. Ultimately we will earn community trust over time, but there are great bitcoin businesses opening all the time, and it is important for the community that new businesses be given a fair shot!

If you want to test us out, please feel free to try making a small deposit, bet, and withdrawal at http://bitbook.biz

Good luck betting!

Hey, what's the minimum bet amount you accept. Do you have parlays?

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
bitbook.biz

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:49:58 PM

Hey, what's the minimum bet amount you accept. Do you have parlays?

At the moment we do not have a minimum bet size. We are encouraging users to try us out with any bet size they would like, so we can demonstrate our service.

We will be adding parlays soon!
sir.humus (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:57:51 PM

Thanks for your answers!
I'll check those site and report soon..
Is there any chance to find btc bookie with in-play bets?
bitbook.biz

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 11:05:04 PM

Thanks for your answers!
I'll check those site and report soon..
Is there any chance to find btc bookie with in-play bets?

That's a great question. I don't think there are. We'd love to be the first to offer it, but it would take a little bit of work to get going.

Hope you like the site. Please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions on it!
Majoman

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:32:07 AM

"Send bitcoins to a friend/enemy" @ http://bitbook.biz/fund
Funny you :)
So you're sayin' I could place a bet even with my "staggering" 0.00019718 BTC? I'd be up for it!
bitbook.biz

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 01:16:17 AM

"Send bitcoins to a friend/enemy" @ http://bitbook.biz/fund
Funny you Smiley
So you're sayin' I could place a bet even with my "staggering" 0.00019718 BTC? I'd be up for it!

Why not! Good luck Smiley
sir.humus (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:22:10 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 09:54:59 AM by sir.humus

Placed my first bet with bitbook on Sharapova…
We'll wait and see..
nfhoward

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 02:13:41 PM

I'll be curious to see how this turns out. Good luck!
bitbook.biz

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 05:21:32 PM

Placed my first bet with bitbook on Sharapova…
We'll wait and see..

Looks like the match is under way. Good luck!

BitBook.biz

fishface

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 05:26:26 PM

BTCsportsbet was my tried and true for betting hundreds of bitcoins on sports from September '12 thru last month. However, I want to share that I am a recent bitbook convert! Faster withdrawals and deposits, and more importantly, better odds! For example, in tonight's Orlando Magic vs Charlotte Bobcats game, btcsportsbet offers -110 for picking either team vs the spread. On the other hand, bitbook is offering -106.4 for either team vs the spread.

Another great benefit of bitbook is the ability to bet small amounts... BTCsportsbet has thus far retained not only the .5btc minimum bet, but also the requirement that you bet in increments of .1btc. This was no problem a few months ago, but using USDBTC that minimum bet is going higher every day.
bitbook.biz

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 05:32:20 PM

BTCsportsbet was my tried and true for betting hundreds of bitcoins on sports from September '12 thru last month. However, I want to share that I am a recent bitbook convert! Faster withdrawals and deposits, and more importantly, better odds! For example, in tonight's Orlando Magic vs Charlotte Bobcats game, btcsportsbet offers -110 for picking either team vs the spread. On the other hand, bitbook is offering -106.4 for either team vs the spread.

Another great benefit of bitbook is the ability to bet small amounts... BTCsportsbet has thus far retained not only the .5btc minimum bet, but also the requirement that you bet in increments of .1btc. This was no problem a few months ago, but using USDBTC that minimum bet is going higher every day.

Thanks so much! We're working hard to deliver the best possible bitcoin sports betting experience. It is great to hear that you're loving the site!

Please let us know if you have any thoughts or suggestions for BitBook. As of today I am happy to announce that our max bet has been increased to 5 BTC. We will continue to make BitBook better and better, and will be raising our limits even higher soon.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Good luck betting!

sir.humus (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 11:05:22 PM

O.K. so I won the bet, and another one, and even withdrawn some BTC successfully.
But today, when I wanted to place a bet on Real Madrid, I couldn't find it.
I understand that you are Americans, but the European football (soccer) is a big market and a great place to bet…
I hope you'll add this to your site..
mythos

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 11:08:12 PM

Is there any shop offering live in play betting for some sports as Soccer,Tennis,B'ball...
Rafa7

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 11:26:37 PM

Sounds good this sports betting ... Ill take a look later on
aslam012

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 11:38:03 PM

I use bitbet.us