Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins true potential  (Read 6419 times)
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:11:27 AM

There are lots of features that can increase the adoption of bitcoin significantly in future. Decentralized, anonymous, very low fee and fast irreversible transaction makes bitcoin superior in the field of payment processor. Price may grow exponentially in few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:59:33 AM

Do you want to see Bitcoin True Potential? Just wait for next global economic crisis and every bank lover will be buying Bitcoin then.

Deutsche Bank is in trouble and most likely will fall - this would probably bring upon Europe crisis.

Today's scenario is awfully similar to what happened in 2008 after Lehman Brothers fell.

Deutsche Bank.... The German government may not directly save it, but may make some behind the scenes moves to ensure that it does not fail.
No government in the world wants a replay of the Lehman collapse.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:33:37 AM

Not sure what Bitcoin true potential is because to be real I do not pay any attention to that, I am only here to make some more money and noting else.
I know that people say that Bitcoin is going to take over the world but we have yet to see what will happen.

I think the true potential of bitcoin will be to reach the value over 5k and for it to be accepted globally in any shop.
This is ofcourse a big goal but that's the true potential for bitcoin and it could take very long to reach this point if ever.

even if we someday see bitcoin accepted only on the internet, meaning all the shops that have a website and are selling through there start accepting bitcoin, then the price will go to the moon. the 5K$ is just the start of it all.

Bitcoin's potential can never be predicted exactly. But when one understand its potential, then even if it falls people user won't leave because he know that sure bitcoin rises again. Possibly the price of bitcoin might get a standard value than going very high to $10000 and so on.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 12:22:40 PM

Not sure what Bitcoin true potential is because to be real I do not pay any attention to that, I am only here to make some more money and noting else.
I know that people say that Bitcoin is going to take over the world but we have yet to see what will happen.

I think the true potential of bitcoin will be to reach the value over 5k and for it to be accepted globally in any shop.
This is ofcourse a big goal but that's the true potential for bitcoin and it could take very long to reach this point if ever.

even if we someday see bitcoin accepted only on the internet, meaning all the shops that have a website and are selling through there start accepting bitcoin, then the price will go to the moon. the 5K$ is just the start of it all.

Bitcoin's potential can never be predicted exactly. But when one understand its potential, then even if it falls people user won't leave because he know that sure bitcoin rises again. Possibly the price of bitcoin might get a standard value than going very high to $10000 and so on.

As you said bitcoins is unpredictable so we can't really know what will happen for it and what price will go so far, but aslong as bitcoin exist well high provabilities for us to earn more and this coin will surely got more acceptance for this incoming years as it counts. But $10000 is so huge amount for bitcoin to be reached since i don't see any trigger eventd that can make the coins price go soar for more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:37:02 PM

Well, bitcoin is something big on the internet, and I think the potential of bitcoin until now has not seen, because I think bitcoin has great potential to become an international currency. besides bitcoin also be made in the fields of business for entrepreneurs who can see the potential of bitcoin. bitcoin has great potential, but I guess there is no limit on the potential of bitcoin
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:41:09 PM

Well, bitcoin is something big on the internet, and I think the potential of bitcoin until now has not seen, because I think bitcoin has great potential to become an international currency. besides bitcoin also be made in the fields of business for entrepreneurs who can see the potential of bitcoin. bitcoin has great potential, but I guess there is no limit on the potential of bitcoin

bitcoin has a big potential and until now, that bitcoin potensial is not show for full, only few percentage, because many government don't make any statement about bitcoin legacy. if government said bitcoin is legal, then the bitcoin potential will be show to many people and maybe bitcoin itself can be international currency like hawkins said. and yes, bitcoin potential has no limit in future, it could reach many country and many places and every people can used bitcoin for free.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:03:07 PM

There are lots of features that can increase the adoption of bitcoin significantly in future. Decentralized, anonymous, very low fee and fast irreversible transaction makes bitcoin superior in the field of payment processor. Price may grow exponentially in few years.
Agreed
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:34:42 PM

There have been plenty of discussions from time to time on the price speculation of Bitcoin. Where do you guys see the price of one Bitcoin in the years to come? Most importantly, why? How would Bitcoin work? Bitcoin can not exist independently without any other currency, because then where do you derive its value? Imagine Bitcoin though is adopted worldwide, as a popular secondary means of processing transactions. What should the value be of a Bitcoin if literally every person who owned a bank account and debit and credit cards also used Bitcoin wallets and bitcoins daily.

My theory is that the value of a Bitcoin needs to be the sum of all the value of money that exists in the world divided by 21 million bitcoins then adjusted to market price.

Why is Bitcoin priced at what it is today and what is its maximum potential to be valued at?
There are lots of plenty discussions time to time even in this forum there are always speculation on bitcoin , If the bitcoin gonna drop price into cheaper one so some people can buy there starting bitcoin in this year. Most of investors are choosing bitcoin not to gambling and because of the money that they could get to this. If we are going to imagine bitcoin it is already popular and lots of people are using it and there are always transaction are being made. There are lots of surprises.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:14:58 PM

The Bitcoin potentials are simply huge and have no limits , however we will never those potentials unless the Bitcoin development start to become more active and become faster (much faster). I'm not saying that the developers are not doing their job but probably more developers are needed.
As I said on several posts Bitcoin is currently on a race with Altcoins , from time to time a new altcoin come out with new things , If Bitcoin need to compete then It should go to the next level (Lightning network , SegWit and more)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:32:20 PM

yes i also agree with you, i think still there is so much potential in bitcoin, it is going to become more and and more popular as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin, therefore still there  is too much potential in bitcoin to grow.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:38:36 PM

yes i also agree with you, i think still there is so much potential in bitcoin, it is going to become more and and more popular as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin, therefore still there  is too much potential in bitcoin to grow.
It can be more popular in the future because bitcoin is growing daily and more people are discover the use of bitcoin..
So if you are newbie dont be lazy to collect more bitcoins or to invest your money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will be more valuable in the future.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:36:13 PM

The Bitcoin potentials are simply huge and have no limits , however we will never those potentials unless the Bitcoin development start to become more active and become faster (much faster). I'm not saying that the developers are not doing their job but probably more developers are needed.
As I said on several posts Bitcoin is currently on a race with Altcoins , from time to time a new altcoin come out with new things , If Bitcoin need to compete then It should go to the next level (Lightning network , SegWit and more)

As to me, the race is not so much between Bitcoin and other altcoins as between altcoins themselves. There were quite a few candidates that aimed to replace Bitcoin like Ripple or BitShares. They received a fair amount of attention in the press at their prime but eventually still fell out of the limelight. Where are they all now? Ether has been hyped a lot recently, but its popularity seems to have peaked already as well, and it is limping toward the door.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:34:52 PM

yes that is a fact tha we cannot predict about the potential, hope fiaisal will grow is position.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:42:15 AM

bitcoin is very potential investment
you can very fast grow your capital money, and use bitcoin to trading
trading bitcoin two option pair, bitcoin pair fiat money, or bitcoin pair altcoin
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:23:14 AM

I think bitcoins true potential is way higher than we currently are at. I think for it to come out we need to globalize it more and it has to be used way more globally so that there is more demand for bitcoin causing the value to go up to its true potential.
DixieCrayon

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:32:16 AM

Bitcoins ae really popular by the users and that is most of the time because lots of peopel are investing lots of money into the bitcoin so it is nothing strange because i know for sure that bitcoin will come far in this world for sure ! so dont stop using bitcoins people keep investing.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:08:08 AM

Bitcoins true potential is difficult to reach cause it requires a lot more people to be invested in bitcoin but it's hard to draw them there.
They are stuck to fiat cause they don't know any better which sucks cause bitcoin would be way advantageous for anybody out there over fiat.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:55:51 AM

I think bitcoins true potential is way higher than we currently are at. I think for it to come out we need to globalize it more and it has to be used way more globally so that there is more demand for bitcoin causing the value to go up to its true potential.
yes might need everyone of us to have this in mind to help the progress the more adoption the more progress and rise up
we need to help by keep using it and allow more investors to join so we will able to see the real value of our assets.
Ethalir

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:00:29 PM

Bitcoins are used very many this timese because the people who want to use bitcoins are also getting more and more. That is why the bitcoin is getting
full potential by everyone who want to use the bitcoin and that is good for the future.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:25:55 PM

This is right. The more users and adoption by merchants and stores Bitcoin is having, the more it will grow in value.
But that will take time and also requires technological progress compared to Bitcoin's actual status.
I think many of us here are hoping for Bitcoin being the coin used by hundreds of millions of people or even billions and therefore used all around the world 24/7.
Patience will be needed for that!And that means we are talking about many more years!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: