Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much bitcoin faucet rotators make avaragely?  (Read 919 times)
Aggressive Mouse Studios (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:01:05 AM

How much places like ifaucet or similar websites makes? How much does it cost to run it?

So shortly , what is the revenue of these websites and what is the cost of runing (any digital cost + marketing)?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 11:32:10 AM

How much places like ifaucet or similar websites makes? How much does it cost to run it?

So shortly , what is the revenue of these websites and what is the cost of runing (any digital cost + marketing)?

there are free faucet rotator scripts that you can find thru google, there are free hosting and free domain so owning one don't require you to pull out some money from your pocket. i don't have any idea how much profit you can get tho as i didn't try to make one yet, i don't believe i can get good amount from it

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 12:55:15 PM

Pretty hard to tell unless you get ahold of the owner(s), but I would assume that the cost of making one isn't that high, talking about a couple of hundred dollars, if you're using a free script.

The biggest cost would be marketing, pretty difficult to get one up and running that's actually being used by a lot of people.
That's also pretty much the only way you can make a profit, if a lot of people use it.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:55:14 AM

there are free faucet rotator scripts that you can find thru google, there are free hosting and free domain so owning one don't require you to pull out some money from your pocket. i don't have any idea how much profit you can get tho as i didn't try to make one yet, i don't believe i can get good amount from it

Free hosting and free domain? How is that possible for a rotator website? (not blog Cheesy)

I really don't know , is there really a domain and hosting for rotators?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 10:59:38 AM

The cost of running a faucet and revenue it generates differ from faucets to faucets.If you want zero running cost yoj can go for some free hosting and upload faucetbox free script.You can also get free .tk or any other domain.
Revenue depends on number of visitors you receive and also demography of your traffic

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:12:19 AM

I mean faucet rotator not faucet itself.

Also , freenom domain is ok but how do you do hosting for free ? I know blogspot and sorts free websites but never seen one where you can put up a faucet rotator.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:03:28 AM

https://github.com/ExploreBTC/BitcoinGrind
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077586.0

You can use free bitcoin faucet rotator script.
There are no cost for build it, just spend your time to build it and understand it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: