Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8.3 BTC  (Read 1448 times)
r421x0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:13:34 AM

You have provided a valid bitcoin address on your other thread you closed, but you did not provide a signed message from that address.  Once you provide a signed message from that address, proving it is your address, I will remove the feedback.

You're giving him negative for what? Asking a question?

"Newbie offering loans claiming he has over 9 BTC to lend. Safety proof listed in thread to clear this trust. All users who use this lender before proof of no scam is provided - BEWARE!! Possible scam. (See Reference)"

Lol yeah, just keep increasing your online penis size mate.
Sorry, you might not have been around long enough, even though this is probably an alt of yours or your other account was bad, but this is a classic escrow scheme.  Say you have a ton of money to loan in hopes of getting some new individual to pass escrow off to this user for a loan and the collateral disappears.  The user is not responding to requests to prove the amount, then to prove he owns the address in which the amount sits.  He has been on a number of times since then and he has only provided an address with a bunch of bitcoin on it.  Prove it is his and the feedback will be removed.  this is what you do to protect the reputation of forums like this.

Do you have any proof? He was asking for advice. That's like putting someone in a jail cell for being black because other black people killed someone a few weeks ago in another country. Maybe he doesn't want to share his address for safety? I did that once and lost thousands. I know what an escrow scam is, but if the dumb ass user's who borrow money aren't retarded, they would never happen. You can't blame the scammer's for scamming with this when the people who are falling for it are doing it to themselves. That is like saying McDonalds is a scam corporation. They wouldn't be running if people didn't buy from them, right?
"Prove it is his and the feedback will be removed.  this is what you do to protect the reputation of forums like
LOL as soon as you put the word "bitcoin" and "scammer" together, this site pops up with the most results mate. You think that you giving one non-visible negative feedback will do ANYTHING? No. Sorry to tell you, but you're just an attention seeker my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyBurns

Activity: 429
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:15:35 AM

Again? Another newbie with "bunch" of Bitcoins and he doesn't know what to do with them? Guys, let's be serious.

Does happen

*Image Removed*
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:35:27 AM

Again? Another newbie with "bunch" of Bitcoins and he doesn't know what to do with them? Guys, let's be serious.

Does happen

There are lot of newbies who don't know what to do with their bitcoins. But I suspect newbies hold that much bitcoins. I better do a friendly suggestion not advice to use a very small fraction of their holdings to trade and mint money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: