Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a Living Sports Betting?  (Read 5609 times)
wakinsor

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:07:25 AM

Very risky but for me actually its better than gambling. You must have very good analysis skill.Its okay to have extra money but in my opinion you can't live with sport betting remember you can win big but  you can lose big too.
killerpain

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:30:09 AM

I think is bad is your suggestion make a living from gambling
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:50:40 AM

There is no bad on that if you can do it, some people are making a living in sports betting and I believe they have made a great profit on there profession, not all of us has the capability to do that so we should always remain to consider gambling as for fun to be safe.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:12:20 AM

There is no bad on that if you can do it, some people are making a living in sports betting and I believe they have made a great profit on there profession, not all of us has the capability to do that so we should always remain to consider gambling as for fun to be safe.

agree, theres nothing wrong if someone could make a living  with just  sport betting , we have different ways on certain things and he knows what hes doing. Maybe hes profitable to make a living out of it which is not bad at all. The bad things is you keep betting   and you keep losing.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:43:18 PM

Sportarbs (http://sportarbs.com/) has had their ups and downs over the years. They seem to make sense, but sense doesn't always cut it. For example, to win in sports betting if you are a company betting on behalf of many people, you have to keep the bookies from knowing what you are doing. But the bookies figure it out sooner or later, and block your company. To bet on your own using the method that wins, you have to have a chunk of money, good investing sense, and good info. One little failure can wipe you out.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 08:50:49 PM

Sure it's possible, but to secure your win, you should be good on it, follow every tournaments and players carears, if you sure that you can do this, you can try.

intel_outside

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:17:34 AM

It is hard if you are going to depend your source of living to a gambling one.
garundang

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:37:37 AM

you can earn a lot from sport bets but you have to be lucky and predict wins pretty well
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:11:46 AM

I can't see someone making a secure living off of sports betting. It is just not a stable way to rely on a source of income for you live off of. Embarrassed
JackJokasker

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:13:36 AM

im not playing betting. i have bad lucky  Embarrassed
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:22:11 PM

Sportarbs (http://sportarbs.com/) has had their ups and downs over the years. They seem to make sense, but sense doesn't always cut it. For example, to win in sports betting if you are a company betting on behalf of many people, you have to keep the bookies from knowing what you are doing. But the bookies figure it out sooner or later, and block your company. To bet on your own using the method that wins, you have to have a chunk of money, good investing sense, and good info. One little failure can wipe you out.

Cool
It is true, we need to start with a decent amount of bankroll and since for me I only accept to make a living by doing sports betting so I need to have a big bankroll that I can be use to gamble, it is not expected that you can double your money at the end of every season but at least an increase is already called a profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:42:57 PM

Cool
It is true, we need to start with a decent amount of bankroll and since for me I only accept to make a living by doing sports betting so I need to have a big bankroll that I can be use to gamble, it is not expected that you can double your money at the end of every season but at least an increase is already called a profit.
yes mate enough capital will gives you big possibility to earn especially if you will do sports betting for example the nba games thats a long series to follow and in every game you have sometime to review if which team can win or which team have some edge even if you lose from some particular games if you have big bankroll you can bounce back and win more,.
ToucheCoin

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:40:21 AM

with a big bankroll u can use martingale in sportsbet.. i use martingale in doublechance line.. try it.  Roll Eyes
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:46:48 AM

Cool
With a good tipper and proper self-research, having to go on sports betting can be quite a lot profitable.
I'm still not in the point where I can consider sports betting as a living since it's still only a hobby for me but if I get good enough and have a good bankroll, then maybe, just maybe, I can make a living out of sports betting.
TomBrady

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:24:53 AM

I think it's possible, but at the same time, it's pretty easy to lose a lot on a string of bad bets. Always be sure to manage your bankroll. That's key. Most bettors only put .1-5% of their bank roll on any single bet. In fact 5% is kind of pushing it. As a beginner I'd recommend sticking to around 1-2% max.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:41:28 AM

I think it's possible, but at the same time, it's pretty easy to lose a lot on a string of bad bets. Always be sure to manage your bankroll. That's key. Most bettors only put .1-5% of their bank roll on any single bet. In fact 5% is kind of pushing it. As a beginner I'd recommend sticking to around 1-2% max.

I wouldn't know about the online btc betting but my friend is basically living of the sports betting (mostly football or soccer if you will) and hes earning pretty good, with the invested 5-10$ he earns from 80-100$... pretty good for our country standards.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
EightIsLucky

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:05:57 PM

You can make money betting on sports, but its a tough living. 

Poker would be a better option in my opinion.  There are a lot of soft spots, and if you work hard you can move up stakes quickly. 

In poker, you can often times play against amateurs, but when you bet on sports you are trying to out-smart professionals.
EightIsLucky

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:03:06 PM

If you are interested in learning more about sports betting.  Here is a Reddit from one of the top sports bettors in the world....

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2780hc/i_am_haralabos_voulgaris_haralabob_ama/
shugareward

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:36:49 AM

Hi!

I would like to know if it's possible to make a living betting in a sports e.g: a sports I manage and have knowledge about.

I have around 100k fiat in BTC to get as my bankroll.

What ROI can i expect yearly?
Any bankroll management tips?

Thanks

i think that you should buy good tipster services, even if you will have to pay him, i am still sure that you will be able to earn a lot of money with his help
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:26:54 PM

If you are interested in learning more about sports betting.  Here is a Reddit from one of the top sports bettors in the world....

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2780hc/i_am_haralabos_voulgaris_haralabob_ama/
let me read this mate and learn some more about sportsbetting
i just hope i will learn more about it and win some good money
coming from your share thanks in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: