Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:12:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remote Icloud Security Removal Service (Bypass) ONLY activated Iphone 4|4s|5|5s|  (Read 1645 times)
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:02:40 AM

just want to say , I have contacted BitcSeo with all my info of the ipad2
he contacted me back and said 2-3 days so now I have to wait and see.
I will post a update here in 2-3 days with what goes happens

Hello winter, yes, i have received All the details of your mobile but, i will not proceed until an escrow payment has been created using a reputable provider on this forum as agreed.

Thanks
Bitcseo

I'm a trusted member here on the forums. U could start the process and will get paid.
If you would like to have escrow then lets do it. I do not mine having a escrow. Member must be from this site and have a rep for escrow
do you have some one in mind for escrow ?

I'm also posting a review on your service + i have another phone that needs bypassed if this works out so lets do this Smiley

Did you hear back from him? Interested in the service

I contacted BitcSeo , He told me in my 1st pm that he started the service on the ipad2. later he contacted me back saying that i had to start the escrow before the service was started. but he said he started it before in the last pm. I contacted him back and i have not heard anything from him yet.
To anyone that is looking to use this service I would wait untill i review it. I have (2) units - 1 ipad2 and 1 iphone 6+ that needs bypass , If BitcSeo can do it I will post a full review of the service untill then i would wait.

Keep us updated - but the fact that he hasnt been in contact may prove this isnt legit...
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:18:04 AM

Hello winter, yes, i have received All the details of your mobile but, i will not proceed until an escrow payment has been created using a reputable provider on this forum as agreed.

Thanks
Bitcseo

I'm a trusted member here on the forums. U could start the process and will get paid.
If you would like to have escrow then lets do it. I do not mine having a escrow. Member must be from this site and have a rep for escrow

I'm also posting a review on your service + i have another phone that needs bypassed if this works out so lets do this Smiley

I contacted BitcSeo , He told me in my 1st pm that he started the service on the ipad2. later he contacted me back saying that i had to start the escrow before the service was started. but he said he started it before in the last pm. I contacted him back and i have not heard anything from him yet.
To anyone that is looking to use this service I would wait untill i review it. I have (2) units - 1 ipad2 and 1 iphone 6+ that needs bypass , If BitcSeo can do it I will post a full review of the service untill then i would wait.

Below was a snapshot of my PM  to WINTER:

I only said i'll review the submitted INFO's and get back to him (WINTER) after my review.
I never made mention of proceeding with task when escrow payment has not been deposited!

@Winter, In regard's to escrow, i suggest we should use any reputable escrow provider with previous feedback/rating's within the marketplace of this forum.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
winter
Legendary

Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:48:17 PM

Thanks
Bitcseo

I only said i'll review the submitted INFO's and get back to him (WINTER) after my review.
I never made mention of proceeding with task when escrow payment has not been deposited!

@Winter, In regard's to escrow, i suggest we should use any reputable escrow provider with previous feedback/rating's within the marketplace of this forum.

Regard's
Bitcseo

sorry if i misunderstood ,
I contacted : monbux - you can check his thread out here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0 , for the escrow he seems to be one of the top 3 people to use.
Once he gets back to me with what the next step is in the escrow.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:06:05 AM

Regard's
Bitcseo
[/quote]

I contacted : monbux - you can check his thread out here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0 , for the escrow he seems to be one of the top 3 people to use.

[/quote]

@Winter, ok, there is no problem. it's just for clarification so that we donot misunderstand each other.

I'll check out MONBUX's rating/feedback's in regard's to previous escrow service which he/she has succesfully handled.
Jet let me know when HE(Monbux) reply's to your PM)

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:33:49 AM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
m8trix

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:35:33 PM

Hey Pm me your id, im interested for this service
Luckycoin90

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:57:06 PM

Has anyone use his service and confirmed that their device is working ? I dont see a single member that vouch for his service. Still very skeptical.
luispooter

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:18:49 PM

waiting for other members review, have 2 devices locked in activation screen too.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:47:15 AM

This sounds too good to be true, however if I see any good reviews we will do alot of business together.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:31:28 AM

Can you breach icloud of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s?
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:50:02 AM

@Kashif009, iphone 6 (S) with clean imei?

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:59:15 AM

@Kashif009, iphone 6 (S) with clean imei?

Yes clean imei.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:29:10 AM

...sorry if i misunderstood ,
[/quote]

@Winter, at what stage are we in regard's to escrow deposit?

Where you able to contact guy who will be handling the escrow despoit?

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:15:00 AM

Anyone to vouch for this thread ?

@Winter : any update from your side ?

BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:35:11 AM

Bypass & Unlock your Iphone

Iphone 4(S)
Iphone 5 (S) ...

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:34:53 AM

can you explain it to me
do you clean our Iphone IMEI from GSM-network?
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:13:45 PM

Regard's
Bitcseo
[/quote]

[/quote]

@WINTER, any news in regard's to escrow desposit?

Did you get any feedback from monbux?

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:07:47 AM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:15:51 PM

if you have icq or tellegram or skype we can have a good business
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:14:33 AM

if you have icq or tellegram or skype we can have a good business

@mzhacker, we can use PM on bitcointalk forum.

I normally reply to msg's in a timely manner.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: