Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208410 times)
Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:53:14 AM

Already invest in this ico, because i believe this coin will have good value for future if big investor coming and invest here. its will be one of big coin, but need real project, active dev and big community.

Any news about value in ico? I cant find info in ICO page.
The value of every Pesobit is 146 satoshi now with more than 23 BTC invested , sure it will increase more , I think you open the ICO page from a mobile phone , I have the same problem , when I open it from my Laptop I watch the price , but it doesn't appear when I open it from my Phone , I don't know the reason .

You can use mozilla firefox android version, you can scroll the page left right, up, down, when the default browser limits your view.  Anyway, I have 100% trust to the dev, they have consulted the community (Philippines Section) about the coin until they decided to launch Pesobit.  I think they  have 100% support of the Filipino Community too, I being one of these supporter.

Thanks Bitfinnese, Yes you're right. Before I decided to start working on this, I asked the community first and see what they had to say. What surprised me is that there are more Filipinos outside bitcointalk who are interested in the project only that they need to be taught on how ICO, Escrow, etc works. So we created articles to simplify things for them and still working on a few more especially when talking to businesses is needed they need to be informed that cryptocurrency is safe, fast and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Glad to hear alot of people support pesobit, surprise will come if pesobit hit major exchange after launch and thats isn't impossible will happen.
yes, i use chrome for mobile, and thanks i'll try to use mozile firefox.

If it's still unvailable with firefox, try rotating your phone transversely to landscape view. This can help the total ico fund appeared.

nothing gonna stop us now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pioneer88

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:09:19 PM

Already invest in this ico, because i believe this coin will have good value for future if big investor coming and invest here. its will be one of big coin, but need real project, active dev and big community.

The value of every Pesobit is 146 satoshi now with more than 23 BTC invested , sure it will increase more , I think you open the ICO page from a mobile phone , I have the same problem , when I open it from my Laptop I watch the price , but it doesn't appear when I open it from my Phone , I don't know the reason .

You can use mozilla firefox android version, you can scroll the page left right, up, down, when the default browser limits your view.  Anyway, I have 100% trust to the dev, they have consulted the community (Philippines Section) about the coin until they decided to launch Pesobit.  I think they  have 100% support of the Filipino Community too, I being one of these supporter.

Thanks Bitfinnese, Yes you're right. Before I decided to start working on this, I asked the community first and see what they had to say. What surprised me is that there are more Filipinos outside bitcointalk who are interested in the project only that they need to be taught on how ICO, Escrow, etc works. So we created articles to simplify things for them and still working on a few more especially when talking to businesses is needed they need to be informed that cryptocurrency is safe, fast and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Glad to hear alot of people support pesobit, surprise will come if pesobit hit major exchange after launch and thats isn't impossible will happen.

If it's still unvailable with firefox, try rotating your phone transversely to landscape view. This can help the total ico fund appeared.

This is the only way useful to my phone. Thanks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:03:56 PM

This is the only way useful to my phone. Thanks

Thanks for pointing it out. We'll fix it up

Pioneer88

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:17:54 PM

Should you add %bonus to the topic, it would be more easy for investors to follow your ICO. It takes me a little bit of time to find what the bonus is at this moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

Should you add %bonus to the topic, it would be more easy for investors to follow your ICO. It takes me a little bit of time to find what the bonus is at this moment.

Thanks, I had it on the local thread but not on this one. We're now testing the staking of PoSP with a few Pesobits being sent out to some of the team members to see if there'll be some bugs.

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:57:00 AM

Thanks, I had it on the local thread but not on this one. We're now testing the staking of PoSP with a few Pesobits being sent out to some of the team members to see if there'll be some bugs.

very nice. can you give us an update about this. thanks!
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:35:24 AM

PoSP is already working for the Linux wallet. Just need to update the Windows and Mac ones.

coinhugger

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:21:18 AM

PoSP is already working for the Linux wallet. Just need to update the Windows and Mac ones.

Good development. Looking forward to the block explorer after the wallet release.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 11:37:04 AM

Good development. Looking forward to the block explorer after the wallet release.

I am also thinking its good one. I have already connected with Pesobit.

Got info about server wallets.
When will windows wallet released ?
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:42:06 AM

We're just updating the Windows and MAC wallet to adopt to Proof-of-Stake Participation.

Pioneer88

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:32:20 PM

We're just updating the Windows and MAC wallet to adopt to Proof-of-Stake Participation.

We see great move from Devs, I wonder how the fund doesn't come as predicted. There're some big ICO running now. However comparing to them, I feel Pesobit the most promised. Good luck, Dev. Long for Windows wallet to test and invest more then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sweet bird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:51:36 PM

it is pos/pow project...
but currently pow is proceeded...
good luck for success
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:58:53 PM

it is pos/pow project...
but currently pow is proceeded...
good luck for success

We changed it to PoSP, just editing the Windows and Mac wallets. PoSP encourages continous staking as oppose to periodical one which in turn creates a more secured network of nodes and the chance of earning more than the inflation rate.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 03:14:59 PM

Pesobit is already build trust among network by connecting with CBX as payment platform.

Pesobit making a strong steps towards success. We are waiting for more feature to experience from Pesobit.
Pioneer88

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:55:30 AM

Fund seems not to come as predicted. Perhaps investors need to test the wallets before they invest. Some important infos are still in progress to be published. Anyway, have to wait now!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Erichallig

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:26:03 AM

Sir lutzow,  do we have a pesobit wallet design contest?  Grin
Pioneer88

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:34:05 AM

Sir lutzow,  do we have a pesobit wallet design contest?  Grin

Pesobit wallet is already well-designed by Osmium. However if you have good skill for graphic designing, I think Dev will welcome.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Erichallig

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:43:15 AM

You can check the pesobit fb page , they are looking for a pesobit wallet template design   Grin
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:02:24 AM

You can check the pesobit fb page , they are looking for a pesobit wallet template design   Grin

That is for the online wallet Eric. But it seems we already found the right one.

As for the Windows, I just posted on the slack channel. I'm looking for a few Pesobit holders to test the wallet and the staking. I'll be sending a few Pesobits your way for testing purposes.

You can send me PM to those who would like to try it out. Thanks

Pioneer88

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:52:36 AM

That is for the online wallet Eric. But it seems we already found the right one.

As for the Windows, I just posted on the slack channel. I'm looking for a few Pesobit holders to test the wallet and the staking. I'll be sending a few Pesobits your way for testing purposes.

You can send me PM to those who would like to try it out. Thanks

It's hard to test full functions of a staking coin if just using some wallets with some coins. Most important issue with staking coins is network stress test or overloaded networking, double-spending attack...You should publish a testnet version for everyone can test it and fix the detected issues. This will ensure a smooth working for Pesobit when released.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: