Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: } THE WORLD WITHOUT CREDIT {  (Read 571 times)
Yegor_SM (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 02:09:36 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 10:41:04 AM by Yegor_SM

Hi all,

I ask you to help realize this idea.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1550452.msg15582638#msg15582638

I accept advice and suggestions.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:39:37 PM

To be honest I would not mind a world without credit because some people do not even have one and life a fine live.
The only thing that should not disappear in cash because that would be a problem for some people.
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:10:47 PM

I see two problems (and no real solution to them):

one - the concept of a world without credit. Except for really primitive direct exchange of goods, all economical interaction works with credit. This does not necessarily mean a bank loan with interest, but it's very often not avoidable to trade real goods or services for promises of goods or services to be repaid later. Boom, there you have your simplest form of credit. Cash is only a very special form of credit (anonymized reverse credit) so an economy using cash has implicitly built credit into it. You just can't avoid it.

two - the "pay forward" approach of your website, while ethically very commendable, will most likely not work in practice. People who pay for other's needs or wishes will expect to get money for their own needs/wishes later, and will be very disappointed when at a certain point they find out that they are the last ones who paid, but nobody is there to pay for them. It kind of works in a legally enforced system like the public pension systems in european countries where workers pay for the pensions of those who are older, but even there a misbalance between numbers of workers and number of pensioners leads to serious problems and unfulfilled expectations.

Another problem that would probably surface in your website is that trust systems will break down without a mechanism to identify cheaters and hold them responsible. This hampers quite some bitcoin businesses as you need to either trust the company when you send them bitcoins, or they need to trust you as the customer when they send you goods and expect later payment. There are a number of prominent examples for the first case where businesses have closed shop and the outstanding bitcoins disappeared with the owners. The second case is much rarer (nobody in their right mind would deliver to an anonymous customer without a reasonable expectation that the customer will pay).

Onkel Paul

Yegor_SM (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 04:45:20 PM

I see two problems (and no real solution to them):

one - the concept of a world without credit. Except for really primitive direct exchange of goods, all economical interaction works with credit. This does not necessarily mean a bank loan with interest, but it's very often not avoidable to trade real goods or services for promises of goods or services to be repaid later. Boom, there you have your simplest form of credit. Cash is only a very special form of credit (anonymized reverse credit) so an economy using cash has implicitly built credit into it. You just can't avoid it.

two - the "pay forward" approach of your website, while ethically very commendable, will most likely not work in practice. People who pay for other's needs or wishes will expect to get money for their own needs/wishes later, and will be very disappointed when at a certain point they find out that they are the last ones who paid, but nobody is there to pay for them. It kind of works in a legally enforced system like the public pension systems in european countries where workers pay for the pensions of those who are older, but even there a misbalance between numbers of workers and number of pensioners leads to serious problems and unfulfilled expectations.

Another problem that would probably surface in your website is that trust systems will break down without a mechanism to identify cheaters and hold them responsible. This hampers quite some bitcoin businesses as you need to either trust the company when you send them bitcoins, or they need to trust you as the customer when they send you goods and expect later payment. There are a number of prominent examples for the first case where businesses have closed shop and the outstanding bitcoins disappeared with the owners. The second case is much rarer (nobody in their right mind would deliver to an anonymous customer without a reasonable expectation that the customer will pay).

Onkel Paul

Thank you for your interest.
We have a lot of thought about how to make a system that would work and there was no imbalance. And so, people would help each other with wishes, formed a cloud. This cloud is a fixed number of people. And the people who helped other people will never be the last, because people constantly have needs and desires. And create a loop. Suppose you asked a friend to help fulfill your desire, it has helped you, and posted his desire, then he asked someone else and so on. After 4 months you needed money, you go back to the platform, helping man and place your story. And so the cycle is never interrupted. The platform will stop working when there is no demand from the people. I can not tell completely the whole algorithm, but it works and there is no imbalance. With credits on all hard business, I'm not talking about her. There really is nothing to be done. I know a lot of stories about how people are deceived and owners of dubious companies have disappeared. But my goal is not to deceive people and hide, my goal is to do something to improve the world. I need help to build a platform and a company that is reputable. A site that I have not reveals the full potential. The new site will be transparent and all users will know the structure of the work.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:43:07 AM

I dont think it will be happening,for some reason no one is suffering from poverty.All are experiencing a good source of income and living in a comfort lifestyle.But try to see how the world live today,even first class country experiencing crisis.How I wish everyone always have money on their pockets.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:42:33 AM

If you go from a world with lots of credit to one with no credit, it means massive delevering and massive pain for the economy.
The next few years will have to be spent repaying debt and not in fruitful investment.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 04:15:45 AM

Even the richest man in the world will ask for loan do you agree? Launching a multi million dollar project needs financing, it's not going to come from the pocket of the owner/s it self. In addition to that, having a good credit standing or history is a good sign that you are trusted and a good payer.
Matt Guy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:17:17 AM

A world where people actually work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: