Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What was the biggest amount of Bitcoin that you have earned here on forum?  (Read 2933 times)
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:36:10 PM

0 sats.. hehe.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:32:02 AM

I would say about 0.1btc from just giveaways.
There are some really generous people on this forum. Cool
But you need to be here almost all the time to catch them before they have given out all their bitcoins and then it is over.  Sad
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:42:12 AM

We all know that this forum is not only the place where we can share our thoughts, experiences and knowlege about Bitcoin and stuff, but also a place where some money can be earned. So, what was your biggest earning and what did you do for that? Selling goods, services, sig campaigns, lending or something else? And what would yoz suggest, what is the most profitable job on bitcointalk?

My biggest earning from this forum is from signature campaign, it's around 0.035 bitcoin. For me, the most profitable job on bitcointalk is signature campaign.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:14:56 AM

As of now, not much.  I am just starting but I think you will earn more in posting your thought here in forum.  If you will just keep all your earnings you can then invest it on some sites.  Any small amount can turn into big one if you will keep them and not spend on nonsense things like trying to double it by gambling.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:04:38 PM

My source of earning here is signature campaign and im contented of what i earn its not big but can help me to save. for two months of staying in this sig i earned a total of 0.03 and im thankful.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:59:33 PM

For me it was about 0.16 bitcoin from selling some saffrons and sending it to Italy (BTW this is my topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336344.new#new). But signature campaigns totally had more cumulative income for me .

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:27:56 PM

as i am earning bitcoin regularly from this forum, some directly from bitcoin, and some from signature campaign, i also using the earning from the signature campaign on regular basis for shopping and completion of other expenses therefore i have no clear idea that how much i have ear yet from this forum, but i wan to clear it here that i am earning a good amount of bitcoin regularly and i am happy with my income that comes from bitcoin.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:43:19 PM

My biggest hit was sticking something like 0.075 BTC into XEM when it launched. But I haven't sold any so it's paper profit that I intend to sit on for a long time to come.

The biggest earners in recent times might have been the chosen few who put a bit of coinage into NXT when that launched. 1 BTC when it was about $150-200 would've become $5 million at one point within a short period of time, again that's paper profit but I'm sure you could've gotten a few hundred BTC out within a relatively short amount of time.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:20:37 PM

I Earned 0.01 Btc the Biggest Amount From This Forum And I Earned this Amount From Signature Campigns.
And I also Think that Signature Campign is the Only Best Way to Earn In this Forum......

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:44:47 AM

Bitcoin is lucky for me, i have earned 4 Bitcoins but not only in signature campaign, i earn it from different ways, like bitcointalk, alt coin trading and some investment. But i started with faucets, and also i left it very soon, i think faucets is just time wasting and boring thing. But i can say it with proud feeling that bitcoin trained me for earning in different online ways.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:49:31 AM

Bitcoin is lucky for me, i have earned 4 Bitcoins but not only in signature campaign, i earn it from different ways, like bitcointalk, alt coin trading and some investment. But i started with faucets, and also i left it very soon, i think faucets is just time wasting and boring thing. But i can say it with proud feeling that bitcoin trained me for earning in different online ways.
I earned 0.02 btc still now from faucets and signature campaign. I didn't tried any investment methods. I am working only with signature campaign now as I feel faucets are waste of time and left it. Once my earning grows more I will invest in different methods and earn more.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 01:12:58 PM

I don’t exactly remember (and I’m lazy to dig old posts) I think I sold a domain for something 0.20 BTC that was something equivalent to $100. That’s the biggest amount I earned so far, not only on this forum but throughout my deals in bitcoins. I used to prefer fiat even for my crypto domains but since one member offered me payment in bitcoin , I found it useful and since then I accept bitcoins too.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:39:36 PM

But you need to be here almost all the time to catch them before they have given out all their bitcoins and then it is over.  Sad
oh wow thats a big amount of money considering it is just giveaways, i earned some bitcoins from sig campaigns though not a lot, 0.1 the most
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:11:05 PM

yeah. generous peoples are all over the world. but don't defend on only the give aways. the forum is full of a lot of earning opportunity and source. be creative and find other ways to earn bitcoins.

As of now, not much.  I am just starting but I think you will earn more in posting your thought here in forum.  If you will just keep all your earnings you can then invest it on some sites.  Any small amount can turn into big one if you will keep them and not spend on nonsense things like trying to double it by gambling.
Would agree with you. every single bit worth here. specially in bitcoin. if bitcoin price is 590$$ today then it can become 2000$ one day. (not sure but very possible) and that day you'll know how much a single penny worth to store and keep them save. you hard earned money don't that much worthless that you lose them in gambling and ponzi.

BTW I've earned 0.19 once from a monthly signature campaign and it was my highest single earning.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:13:41 PM

oh wow thats a big amount of money considering it is just giveaways, i earned some bitcoins from sig campaigns though not a lot, 0.1 the most

Signature campaign gives limited payout, so I am earning 0.035 from it since last 2 years and now I have saved descent amount of coins which I will sell when price touches to $1k.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:56:59 AM

Never had a big amount of bitcoin that earned here in forum because I am just new here.  And I would make it big if I would continue to do this and just save it.  If I make some I then would like to invest it on some investment site for it to grow.  If I achieved it, I will sell some and buy stocks and join some mutual funds.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:17:45 AM

We all know that this forum is not only the place where we can share our thoughts, experiences and knowlege about Bitcoin and stuff, but also a place where some money can be earned. So, what was your biggest earning and what did you do for that? Selling goods, services, sig campaigns, lending or something else? And what would yoz suggest, what is the most profitable job on bitcointalk?

My biggest earning from this forum is from signature campaign, it's around 0.035 bitcoin. For me, the most profitable job on bitcointalk is signature campaign.
Yup, thats true. Im a jr. member and i have earned 0.018 btc from my signature campaigns. I have two accounts but the other one is not active and im trying to rank it up. Signature campaign is really helpful to me coz i can earn from this. Gambling is risky. Instead of earning, you could loss your bitcoin to this. So for safe earning, signature campaign is a good way to earn. No risk.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:33:58 AM

Signature campaign gives limited payout, so I am earning 0.035 from it since last 2 years and now I have saved descent amount of coins which I will sell when price touches to $1k.
earning from signature campaign are only enough to buy a cup of coffee.

anyway my biggest amount of bitcoin i have earned are 1 bitcoin from the tipster competition . it was a nice amount enough to rebuild your PC and as cash injection to your trading bankroll.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████