Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Selling $97.13 Leupay.eu for BTC/Neteller/Paypal  (Read 1750 times)
Pulithey1986 (OP)

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:29:07 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 06:29:07 PM by Pulithey1986

I have $97.13 in my leupay account and I want to exchange it to BTC/Neteller/Paypal

$97.13 Leupay for $80 BTC

Escrow is accepted and I will pay the fee.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:27:42 PM

I am still looking for someone who can take this money off my hands.
Found someone and waiting to hear from the seller so this thread is closed for now.

Edit: It was just another useless scam attempt, still have the funds available
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:03:38 AM

I still need this Done, if you can help I would appreciate it.
FundsMoney

Activity: 363

BTC will change the world

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:25:59 PM

I can help! PM me with your skype or we can also deal right via PM. We can deal directly or via escrow, whichever you prefer. However, I can not send first.

I am here for business only, like I told others. No time-wasting, no tricks. Only straight business. Thanks.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:21:22 AM

I can help! PM me with your skype or we can also deal right via PM. We can deal directly or via escrow, whichever you prefer. However, I can not send first.

I am here for business only, like I told others. No time-wasting, no tricks. Only straight business. Thanks.
i can send first no problem, but since i have never dealt with you i will be sending the funds in small amounts, $15 each time and after you receive the funds you send me btc and we continue like that until the trade is done.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:02:50 PM

i can send first no problem, but since i have never dealt with you i will be sending the funds in small amounts, $15 each time and after you receive the funds you send me btc and we continue like that until the trade is done.

Why not just use Escrow ?
FundsMoney

Activity: 363

BTC will change the world

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:35:42 PM

Ok, no problem. Either your option or a reputable escrow (50-50 fees). I accept anything for our both protection.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:34:47 PM

Ok, no problem. Either your option or a reputable escrow (50-50 fees). I accept anything for our both protection.
Ok, let me make a post in the services section and if a trusted user responds we can use him, most of the escrows here are too slow to respond.

Edit: Here is the thread for an escrow
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:28:44 PM

Thread closed, funds have been sold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: