Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Blockchain.info Commercial Ad  (Read 989 times)
axzxc1236

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:42:38 AM

I hope they are going to translate the subtitle to other languages so I can show this video to others that doesn't have good English skill.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:47:13 AM

I love it, it is very well made.

The only thing I'm afraid of is that it doesn't really confront people with why they need to start using bitcoin. It does show however, that everything around is is evolving, and so is the banking system. A shift to bitcoin is starting to feel inevitable for us who have been around long enough.

I hope it helps people to become aware of bitcoin. 18k views so far, not bad at all!
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:55:33 AM

Did you saw this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_W-7hd4T2I

Amazing commercial, I didn't saw nothing similar before. This is good way for promoting bitcoin and blockchain, we need more commercials like this for people who still didn't hear about blockchain. I like this commercial, and I shared it on my Facebook page right away, this is my little contribution for bitcoin community. I think everyone should do it!

It's interesting to watch and understand, and it's pretty much quality made. It seams to me that it's promoting more bitcoin than the blockchain.info itself, but ok..

The only thing that bugs me here is that it says in the end "Be your own bank"  while advertising blockchain wallet at the same time. It's not the same thing and the
quote is contradictory - Having a third party service wallet is not the same as being your own bank imho..
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:50:01 PM

Did you saw this?

Amazing commercial, I didn't saw nothing similar before. This is good way for promoting bitcoin and blockchain, we need more commercials like this for people who still didn't hear about blockchain. I like this commercial, and I shared it on my Facebook page right away, this is my little contribution for bitcoin community. I think everyone should do it!
Thank you for sharing. I was searching for such a video for my office colleagues. Videos are very much effective for spreading bitcoins to rest of the world but unfortunately we find very few resources for this purpose.

but I would not recommend blockchain.info to store any relevant amount of bitcoins.
They're pretty secure, and I have a pretty substantial amount of bitcoin on their site. You shouldn't store large amounts of bitcoin on any service at all, I suggest getting a cold wallet for that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:56:29 PM

Did you saw this?

Its a good thing in the right direction and a good concept at that. I hope this will convince more people into Bitcoin or else the purpose or objective of this and even the cost incurred would have been defeated... However, I feel sanity should be promoted as this will go along way to generate the required interest in bitcoin and also increase the trust those of us already in the know about it...
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:08:05 PM

This video actually has long been uploaded, but because the video wasn't uploaded with the Blockchain.info offical channel that's why not much people know it. I myself have watched this video 2 or 3 months ago, and indeed the video is well made.

faucet used to be profitable
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: