Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mining]Avalon Reselling and Hosting Plan  (Read 10612 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:20:17 PM

Hi all,

I feel a little bit guilty that I have abandoned this thread, and here is my sincerely apology. If you feel unhappy and any other negative emotions, I think it is real and I am really sorry. First I am seriously busy and working under high pressure, and there is something inside me that make things worse.

What happened: I have actually abandoned not only the thread, and also the mining farm. I don't have the time to take care of the unstable Avalon machines. I know there had been some miners mining, while more stopped mining. I did not have the time and incentive to repair it, or even logged into the pool account or remote access to check the status. And this April, the partners who provide the hosting room called me and discussed with me. He wants to stop the hosting operation and I thought I should follow his willing. So the mining farm has been shut down.

My ignorance of the hosting service duty is a price I have to pay, to make more important things happen and succeed. I will be responsible for your lose.

The last dividend was paid at 2013/12/20. According to my tools, from the 2013/12/20 and until the end of the life time of Avalon module, the life time earnings of the Avalon Gen-1 module will be 0.454 BTC. I will payout all the mining revenue without charging any more hosting fees.

To show an attitude, I will pay out more than twice this number, which is 0.999 BTC per module.  https://blockchain.info/tx/0fb96fc97a41fe2d9100a04e03a7bbf63d748435aa7ece8f7a748ffb0bde6434

giving the hashrate=22.5GH/s, power consumption=202W, electricity cost = 0.2USD/kwh and BTC exchange rate =1000, pool fee=2%

I will lock this thread in the next 48 hours. Thanks. Let's move on and the past is gone.

Thanks for finaly putting this drama to an end, and thanks for everything else. We got screwed by Avalon but hopefuly learned a thing or few so it is not total failure.

BTC received, cya around!

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: