Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990664 times)
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:47:36 PM

How can I create my first pascal account?

1. create (or use current) private key (project → private keys).

2. export ur public (not private!) key and post it here.

3. maybe someone will send an account to u. if not → goto getpasa.com and follow the instructions.
Thanks your info! Buy everyone to know why price of this coin down and down at the this times!
Good answer about account creation, thanks. Price is going down because of all market crashing.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitnova

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:00:15 AM

Obtain a PASA - pascwallet.com or getpasa.com and mine directly into your wallet using Coinotron.

Thank you for mentioning Coinotron. Miners if you want to help the coin please mine through Coinotron or start a new pool. We need more than one miner. You are hurting coin and price by using Nanopool!
Miners who need an account number to mine to. Post your public keys here. I have 10 spare accounts to give.

Getting into mining this coin and could use an account if you still have one to spare, my public key is: 3GhhboohFdMDMjUNF9rkaneYVDg2wEqsQqu2uh6UFCofyLKoxT4NFSwcazsYtuxjh4mo8tsHMyxmEBc b9ob3LN4DTC7Jns2UTzPJXL

Thanks!
premiero

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:41:14 AM

Is it me, or someone is truely wasting processing power?
https://i.imgur.com/LFAWEse.jpg
BGSCrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:08:33 PM

Hey guys,

Please can anyone help me out with this? Normally pool mine but trying this out

The hash is:
00000000 0241fe2d 9027f4da 8668f35c 892a8b39 c83667c7 5851ac15 9f414665
Found nonce: dc73c924    T: 59661df8    Hashrate: 216.540 MH/s   Total: 3

Apologies if this is duplication,

Also I seen people were offering some accounts I don't have one yet please could someone help and send me one?

Public Key :-

3GhhboqtiagvejUH5Yqf3ttuRNWoCYojPFphEojRvd4ZxU4URsyzAzKHcw8aDAv5z3HhrGwZn3fEr8B 2qwJcxSuLBW7Hyvk5RQ3xFe

Cheers Smiley

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

Someone is truly wasting that power.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Someone is truly wasting that power.

this nonsense dissapeared already. but it was a good joke for me.

Nooby-miner

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:05:02 PM

well, i can mine this coin on nano-pool useing poli, account, but cant mine on cointron.
Do i use my cointron account name as the user-name or the pascal-wallet account No ((4578-54)e.g)
Ive looked for explanations of prefixes, but cant find the required info. if you dont know what a user address is eg, hth can you  you provide it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.
jmknapp80

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

well, i can mine this coin on nano-pool useing poli, account, but cant mine on cointron.
Do i use my cointron account name as the user-name or the pascal-wallet account No ((4578-54)e.g)
Ive looked for explanations of prefixes, but cant find the required info. if you dont know what a user address is eg, hth can you  you provide it.

Thanks, in advance.

I mine at coinotron. I can't say for sure if a payout address is required within the coin setting. If nothing is set, your coin probably sits in your coinotron account until you specify a payout address.

For the .bat file I execute that runs the miner, I have this set:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer --kernel pascal -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3348 -u websiteloginName.workerName -p workerPassword  -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1

Hopefully this helps.
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:20:49 PM

Ive looked for explanations of prefixes, but cant find the required info. if you dont know what a user address is eg, hth can you  you provide it.

Thanks, in advance.

I mine at coinotron. I can't say for sure if a payout address is required within the coin setting. If nothing is set, your coin probably sits in your coinotron account until you specify a payout address.

sgminer --kernel pascal -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3348 -u websiteloginName.workerName -p workerPassword  -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1

Hopefully this helps.

what about giving pasa for mining? does coninotron give accounts like nano?

jmknapp80

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:30:26 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 07:47:54 PM by jmknapp80

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

No. That's probably what draws miners to nano. The hash love needs to spread though. Once you obtain just a single PASA, please move to coinotron. Today I emailed coinotron asking if they would consider PASA distribution. I'll update this thread when they reply.
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:47:36 PM

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

No. That's probably what draws miners to nano. The hash love needs to spread though. Once you obtain just a single PASA, please move to coinotron.

but what advantages do i get as miner on coinotron compared to polo? in few words please.

jmknapp80

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

No. That's probably what draws miners to nano. The hash love needs to spread though. Once you obtain just a single PASA, please move to coinotron.

but what advantages do i get as miner on coinotron compared to polo? in few words please.

Coinotron advantages:

long history of stable payouts
security is our priority, user passwords are hashed and salted
we offer two-factor authentication ( Google Authenticator )
our servers are highly secured and DDOS protected
website is protected against brute force and dictionary attacks
automatic payouts every 120 minutes
simple api
Stratum support in all pools
monitoring of workers activity
charts
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Coinotron advantages:

simple api
charts

that's good but the main question for every miner is profit. so, is it profitable (compared to nano at least) to mine on coinotron?

jmknapp80

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:18:36 PM

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Coinotron advantages:

simple api
charts

that's good but the main question for every miner is profit. so, is it profitable (compared to nano at least) to mine on coinotron?

If you remove PASA from the equation, I'd say it's just as profitable. If you care about the coin and want to help it succeed, move to coinotron. They only downside is they don't distribute PASA.
Nooby-miner

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:27:38 PM

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Thank You! Im now mining on coinotron. I may try to use excavator though as im getting 644 MH/s on a single 1060 6gb, but with sgminer im getting 596 MH/s avg, however coinotron is showing im only doing 19MH/s. I will give it some time to average out.
So the wallet account number is just for receiving/sending coins, just like with a bank account number, and public/private keys have nothing to do with mining deposits ?
jmknapp80

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Thank You! Im now mining on coinotron. I may try to use excavator though as im getting 30-40 more MH/s.
So the wallet account number is just for receiving/sending coins, just like with a bank account number, and public/private keys have nothing to do with mining deposits ?

Your private key is like a keychain. It holds all your PASA. The wallet can contain 1 to many private/public key pairs, and each key pair can hold 1 to many PASA. Keep your private key private, and you can show others your public key in case they want to send PASA to you.
Nooby-miner

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:51:43 PM

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Thank You! Im now mining on coinotron. I may try to use excavator though as im getting 30-40 more MH/s.

Your private key is like a keychain. It holds all your PASA. The wallet can contain 1 to many private/public key pairs, and each key pair can hold 1 to many PASA. Keep your private key private, and you can show others your public key in case they want to send PASA to you.

Thank You once again JMKnapp80
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

Something is brewing with pascal. Poloniex hasn't added any bad coins in the past year. If anything they have been cleaning it up with removing all the deadbeat projects from prior years. Pascal was added in January, had a classic normal pump and dump due to supply scarcity of course but I don't think that was the only reason Polo added them, for a quick buck. Volume isn't anything crazy, it's mineable and didn't have an ico and does have a potential successful technological aspect to it. I mean I think it's worth way more than 6.1 mil when you compare it to other projects. Maybe Pascal is a hidden gem?

escapefrom3dom

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:22:19 AM

Something is brewing with pascal. Poloniex hasn't added any bad coins in the past year. If anything they have been cleaning it up with removing all the deadbeat projects from prior years. Pascal was added in January, had a classic normal pump and dump due to supply scarcity of course but I don't think that was the only reason Polo added them, for a quick buck. Volume isn't anything crazy, it's mineable and didn't have an ico and does have a potential successful technological aspect to it. I mean I think it's worth way more than 6.1 mil when you compare it to other projects. Maybe Pascal is a hidden gem?

everything is goin' good but the future will show.

PanneKopp

Activity: 391

aka ...

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

If you remove PASA from the equation, I'd say it's just as profitable. If you care about the coin and want to help it succeed, move to coinotron. They only downside is they don't distribute PASA.

remarkable

... please make an educated guess !
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: