Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990664 times)
coin-cidence

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

BTC compared to PASC looks like big clumsy dinosaur - still not aware of meteor coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dirton

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

It warns you that this operation will be transmitted to the network.  Pretty sure it asks "are you sure".  You can unnecessary send to the wrong address if you're not careful.
I meant how do I find out when my next translation will go to new block with zero fee? Does the wallet status should turn to green or it is enough if it gets light green I can got with the next operation already?
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

PascalCoin is the first coin to be independent of historical operations
while solving the problem of Double Spend
Forgive me as a rookie, how to understand "Double Spend"?
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Dear all
I have some PASC coin in exchange! now i want to withdrawe to my wallet to hold!
Can you help me!
Thanks
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

I guess pascwallet.com is not dead after all. Just sold some higher priced accounts. Still got tons left though. LOL

Go Big or Go Home.
arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

I just heard of this coin and it sounds too good to be true.
Making the transcations run on the last 100 blocks (deletable blockchain) is a genius idea and so is everything about it. Are there any plans on bringing Pascal to exchanges other than Poloniex?

CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

fasten your seat belts
VeitilieN

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:14:02 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:45:34 AM by VeitilieN

I just want to figure out how to send pasc from polo to my private pasc wallet... I'm so confused with this user interface, can anyone help? ;_;

like do I need payload info, and where do I find it? and what about sending pasc from one wallet to another person's wallet?
VeitilieN

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

I just want to figure out how to send pasc from polo to my private pasc wallet... I'm so confused with this user interface, can anyone help? ;_;

like do I need payload info, and where do I find it? and what about sending pasc from one wallet to another person's wallet?

Join the gaming chat Disqus i think.

my comouters are dead.  I cant try it oit.
apparently all I needed was my account number.
VeitilieN

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

Join the gaming chat Disqus i think.

my comouters are dead.  I cant try it oit.
apparently all I needed was my account number.

Sell your pasc while you can.

What is payload?  I never had to use it.

1$ soon.
sell me yours while you can!
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Sure, how many?  100$ per coin.

Need to fix my mining rig.  It's completely dead.

Considering the HORRIBLE manner in which you set it up, I'm not surprised.  Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
nightraven

Activity: 286
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

It is easy. Where Polo ask for an adress you just write your account number.
And just let payload empty.

If you neeed more infor try to look here:
https://www.pascwallet.com/Content/PascalCoin%20-%20A%20Comprehensive%20Guide%20for%20Noobs.pdf
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

I love this coin and also hate it!

This tech is insane and could be used for many applications and transactions, many here know that.

So tech = perfect, Dont forget that people!

What i hate really is the skills of the team outside developing, so i more aim at the communication and design part of the coin.

-There is no team or management, discord is lead by  mods that are not really part of the team.
-No roles known by the community we know that Albert and Herman are lead devs, Nolan takes care of design (but how and what he is planning is vague).
-Nolan works on the design but we seen close to 0 communication about this to the community, dont forget team people are supporting you with there own money get them involved.
-No communication manager or maybe you should see the mods like that but spoke to some of the mods they dont really know the team aswell (insane if you ask me).
-Roadmap is vague, they might be working hard but serieus make a roadmap that makes sense to people.
-People are making designs without really having any feedback if its needed or if  they want it or like it (again mods of discord do help here again)
-Team unknown

I think if i would take more time i would come up with many more things, and no im not here to Fud i passed that stage in 2013!
This is just serieus stuff people should think about if you wanna compete with the top coins and wanna be one of the crypto that will still exsist after a while.

PascalCoin (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

This tech is insane and could be used for many applications and transactions, many here know that.

What i hate really is the skills of the team outside developing, so i more aim at the communication and design part of the coin.

-There is no team or management, discord is lead by  mods that are not really part of the team.
-No roles known by the community we know that Albert and Herman are lead devs, Nolan takes care of design (but how and what he is planning is vague).
-Nolan works on the design but we seen close to 0 communication about this to the community, dont forget team people are supporting you with there own money get them involved.
-No communication manager or maybe you should see the mods like that but spoke to some of the mods they dont really know the team aswell (insane if you ask me).
-Roadmap is vague, they might be working hard but serieus make a roadmap that makes sense to people.
-People are making designs without really having any feedback if its needed or if  they want it or like it (again mods of discord do help here again)
-Team unknown

I think if i would take more time i would come up with many more things, and no im not here to Fud i passed that stage in 2013!
This is just serieus stuff people should think about if you wanna compete with the top coins and wanna be one of the crypto that will still exsist after a while.

Agree with you
Will change this 2018, please give us some months  (please note we're not a ICO/company, just early adopters, we need some time to self-organize and clear roadmap/rolls define)

Thanks for suggestion and support, you're right: tech = perfect, Dont forget that people!

Albert M.

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

-There is no team or management, discord is lead by  mods that are not really part of the team.
-People are making designs without really having any feedback if its needed or if  they want it or like it (again mods of discord do help here again)
-Team unknown

Agree with you
Will change this 2018, please give us some months  (please note we're not a ICO/company, just early adopters, we need some time to self-organize and clear roadmap/rolls define)

Thanks for suggestion and support, you're right: tech = perfect, Dont forget that people!

Albert M.

Good to hear your working on this, would be maybe an idea to just summarise this into one medium post so that the people actually know your working on this.
And also add in the post about the PIP voting so you get the optimal amount of votes what makes it also much more fair and decentralized.
Might be great to start Januari off with a Update post and the start of a Monthly Update, specially now Pasc is starting to get noticed and growing.

And i understand its work, but it can be the beginning of a great communication with the community.

Would also Like to hear your future plan about pascal would you like it to aim for the financial market or you see it also great for Layer2 applications with smart contracts etc.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

-Team unknown

Agree with you
Will change this 2018, please give us some months  (please note we're not a ICO/company, just early adopters, we need some time to self-organize and clear roadmap/rolls define)

Albert M.

And sorry to say you dont need months to adjust and be more open to your community, can be done in less then a week. If you do it after you miss all the important input they can give!
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

Too many things/issues going on in crypto world.

PASC is sort of dependent on polo/nano right now.

Early adopters?  I looked through the source code   Wink

As long as the offline wallet stays compatible, I don't see any reason for rushing things.

I just ran it (Linux version) and it still syncs.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

As long as the offline wallet stays compatible, I don't see any reason for rushing things.

I dont look at issues in the crypto world, but the ones with pascal.  Funny part is they are easier to solve then most coins that have
a lot issues in the foundation of the coin

And the things im talking about are rather easy and can be rushed cause they dont have the fundamentals to break a coin, communication is part of process
better get feedback now then when a product is done.

Why you think many software development company use design ways like Agile, scrum for example.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

Early adopters?  I looked through the source code   Wink

I dont look at issues in the crypto world, but the ones with pascal.  Funny part is they are easier to solve then most coins that have

And the things im talking about are rather easy and can be rushed cause they dont have the fundamentals to break a coin, communication is part of process

Why you think many software development company use design ways like Agile, scrum for example.

Yes, I was going to mention that other coins did not anticipate many issues/growth in the base code and have a lot of problems now.

BTC network was down/choking for 2-3 weeks.  ZEC outages.

3rd parties are most likely the culprit.

Was the testnet successful at 1000 tx/s?

Looks like some IPs got blacklisted.

Code:
BlackList Updated: 15-1-18 14:18:00 by TID:7FE7022AA9C0
Total Blacklisted IPs: 0 (Total 4)

My Internet keeps cutting in and out.  Storm weather.

A little bit off topic.  Looks like this motherboard is alive again.  Power supply probably shorted. 

I was running it without a heatsink, thought it was scrap.

Hopefully those PCI-e slots that are left still work so I can run a full node again  :?

The problem is not the network but the way they handle communication and asking for months is way to much for this
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

I dont look at issues in the crypto world, but the ones with pascal.  Funny part is they are easier to solve then most coins that have

Yes, I was going to mention that other coins did not anticipate many issues/growth in the base code and have a lot of problems now.

BTC network was down/choking for 2-3 weeks.  ZEC outages.

3rd parties are most likely the culprit.

Was the testnet successful at 1000 tx/s?

Looks like some IPs got blacklisted.

Code:
BlackList Updated: 15-1-18 14:18:00 by TID:7FE7022AA9C0
Total Blacklisted IPs: 0 (Total 4)

My Internet keeps cutting in and out.  Storm weather.

A little bit off topic.  Looks like this motherboard is alive again.  Power supply probably shorted.  

I was running it without a heatsink, thought it was scrap.

Hopefully those PCI-e slots that are left still work so I can run a full node again  :?

The problem is not the network but the way they handle communication and asking for months is way to much for this

I never had any issues with finding information.

Abundance if information out there.

sometimes you have to do a lot of research.

I am assuming devs have lives and other normal things to do.

It's open source.  If there is an issue with the code, just git clone it and submit fixes.

Do you read? Like i said there is nothing wrong with the code.
There are problems with communication, design and Some user testing wont be wrong aswell.
And even Albert agree and they are gonna work on that. Just needing months means your losing a lot time

Examples in my previous posts
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: