Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990664 times)
Enema

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

PascalCoin deletes messages !!
Why ?
Are new users not suppose to know that they loose their money after 4 years ?
Has Pascal coin become a scam project ?
Should I start I new fresh un-modded thread ?

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Why should ppl use a wallet that looses their coins when they have not used it for 4 years ?
It must be one of the most stupid "feature" of any crypto coin I came across.
Why did you guys delete that message ?
Something to hide ?
A stupid move, ignoring it would have caused no attention and it would have been forgotten very soonish.
Now where is my popcorn ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nightraven

Activity: 286
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:03:01 AM

PascalCoin deletes messages !!
Why ?
Are new users not suppose to know that they loose their money after 4 years ?
Has Pascal coin become a scam project ?
Should I start I new fresh un-modded thread ?

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Why should ppl use a wallet that looses their coins when they have not used it for 4 years ?
Something to hide ?
A stupid move, ignoring it would have caused no attention and it would have been forgotten very soonish.

This thread is moderated by a bitcointalk moderator. Not by a person who has anything to do with PascalCoin.

It has newer been a secret, that a PascalCooin accounts that hasn't been used for4 years is recovered as a sort of reward to the miners. But there is actually a PascalCoin improvement proposals to change account recovery period to 10 years that soon will be implemented.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

This thread is moderated by a bitcointalk moderator. Not by a person who has anything to do with PascalCoin.

It has newer been a secret, that a PascalCooin accounts that hasn't been used for4 years is recovered as a sort of reward to the miners. But there is actually a PascalCoin improvement proposals to change account recovery period to 10 years that soon will be implemented.

So if someone has thousands of accounts from back when it was easily minable, how do you go against losing it?
Can you select all and send it to a new wallet or how would that work?

Go Big or Go Home.
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

Is there any news about new exchanges? Poloniex and QBTC with USDT pair looks not so confident in terms of mass adoption
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Something to hide ?

Thanks for your answers.

Deleted by a bitcointalk moderator, 2 reasons, either I posted something that was in violation of the rules or by request of someone.
Since I can not find anything that might be against any forum rule I guess someone "Reported me to moderator".

I have been mining Pasc with cpu only and picked up a couple of hundred accounts so I knew about those 4 years but never liked it.
So if you can change that please get rid of it, it's stupid and serves no purpose.
Nobody with brains would consider getting a bank account with the risk of loosing all your cash would you ?
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

I have almost 500+ Pas accounts for sale . anyone tell me where i can sell them in bulk ?
Thank you
Any one interesting to buy a walletkeys with 501 old pascal account might PM. Escrow is welcomed .
I am still looking to sell ....if interested kindly PM
Thank you 
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Is there any news about new exchanges? Poloniex and QBTC with USDT pair looks not so confident in terms of mass adoption

The coin is heading downhill and I dont think any other major exchanges will add this unless you pay through your teeth. The marketcap of this is just too low right now.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

The coin is heading downhill and I dont think any other major exchanges will add this unless you pay through your teeth. The marketcap of this is just too low right now.
Exactly true even you can't sell PASA if having some not sure how long going to hold those accounts i paid around 0.1 BTC when pascal was hot old coin ...god help us all
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

I think the pascalcoin have their own characteristics, at least they have their own unique projects, will always attract people who appreciate it to invest in it.
nightraven

Activity: 286
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:35:43 AM

Something to hide ?

Thanks for your answers.

Deleted by a bitcointalk moderator, 2 reasons, either I posted something that was in violation of the rules or by request of someone.
Since I can not find anything that might be against any forum rule I guess someone "Reported me to moderator".

I have been mining Pasc with cpu only and picked up a couple of hundred accounts so I knew about those 4 years but never liked it.
So if you can change that please get rid of it, it's stupid and serves no purpose.
Nobody with brains would consider getting a bank account with the risk of loosing all your cash would you ?

I know that some people think, that PascalCoin's accounts are difficult compared to having addresses. But they have an important purpose.

Most coins have scaling issues because of the blockchain. PascalCoin have solved that. The finite number of accounts makes it possible to make a so called "safebox" with the current balance of all the accounts. The safebox is all what an ordinary user needs, so she or he can delete the blockchain that groes bigger and bigger. But this couldn't be done with an infinite number of addresses.

Samthehero

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

Something to hide ?

Thanks for your answers.

I know that some people think, that PascalCoin's accounts are difficult compared to having addresses. But they have an important purpose.

Most coins have scaling issues because of the blockchain. PascalCoin have solved that. The finite number of accounts makes it possible to make a so called "safebox" with the current balance of all the accounts. The safebox is all what an ordinary user needs, so she or he can delete the blockchain that groes bigger and bigger. But this couldn't be done with an infinite number of addresses.

This gets way to complicated for the average "dumb" user out there in the real world for this to get any widespread use. What is the point of this and that if noone uses it?
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Something to hide ?

Thanks for your answers.

I have no problems with the accounts or the way they are handled by Pasc.
It's just that users loose their money when not used for 4 years that sucks.
tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

Something to hide ?

Thanks for your answers.

4 years is a long time and no one can predict where PASC is heading.

If a human doesn't do a single op on their wallet in 4 years... well...

I like to think of it as 'dormant' and 'not used' and 'stuck on polo PASAs' prevention built-in.

A great feature.  Other coins can generate a new address and it's easy to get scammed or scam someone.

My point is empty accounts and accounts that do not belong to *real* people will be worthless.

Run the wallet and filter the accounts by balance.  Most of them are empty, most likely generated by miners that don't even have the keys for them.

I don't believe there are already 1 million users (current number of PASAs) that adopted this coin.

1 PASA is enough for normal user.  I have close to 100... mined.

No one will lose their money.  It's digital, not paper.

Unless someone was wise and actually put all their FIAT into PASC.

Put a 100$ bill in a drawer and it will still be there 10 years later.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
Samthehero

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Something to hide ?

Thanks for your answers.

I like to think of it as 'dormant' and 'not used' and 'stuck on polo PASAs' prevention built-in.

A great feature.  Other coins can generate a new address and it's easy to get scammed or scam someone.

My point is empty accounts and accounts that do not belong to *real* people will be worthless.

Run the wallet and filter the accounts by balance.  Most of them are empty, most likely generated by miners that don't even have the keys for them.

I don't believe there are already 1 million users (current number of PASAs) that adopted this coin.

They will lose their money in dollar terms when Pascalcoin drops another 99%. That is a big loss whatever way you look at it.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

Something to hide ?

Thanks for your answers.

They will lose their money in dollar terms when Pascalcoin drops another 99%. That is a big loss whatever way you look at it.

The concern was about dormant accounts.  PascalCoin has never dropped down to 99% or by 99% overnight  (there is a difference.  Mathematics 101).

~4k was the lowest and even if it were to drop down to 4k,  1 PASC will still be 1 PASC.

There is a PIP that will 'fix' the ASIC issue.  Silent mining has been a problem for few coins.

There is post by a member on this forum that goes don't invest into anything more than you can afford to loose.  It's on the first few pages.

Samthehero

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

Something to hide ?

Thanks for your answers.

A great feature.  Other coins can generate a new address and it's easy to get scammed or scam someone.

Run the wallet and filter the accounts by balance.  Most of them are empty, most likely generated by miners that don't even have the keys for them.

1 PASA is enough for normal user.  I have close to 100... mined.

No one will lose their money.  It's digital, not paper.

The concern was about dormant accounts.  PascalCoin has never dropped down to 99% or by 99% overnight  (there is a difference.  Mathematics 101).

~4k was the lowest and even if it were to drop down to 4k,  1 PASC will still be 1 PASC.

There is a PIP that will 'fix' the ASIC issue.  Silent mining has been a problem for few coins.

There is post by a member on this forum that goes don't invest into anything more than you can afford to loose.  It's on the first few pages.

I'm talking about medium to long term pricetarget. It would not surprise me one bit if Pascalcoin drops 99% during the next 5 to ten years. (That is if it lasts that long).
Samthehero

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

I'm talking about medium to long term pricetarget. It would not surprise me one bit if Pascalcoin drops 99% during the next 5 to ten years. (That is if it lasts that long).
In crypto world, everything change so fast, hence I don't see reason to make such very long forecast like yours.
5-10-year prediction is unnecessary.

So what you are saying is that you just want to make a quick profit, then dump your coins onto someone else who can take a loss?
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

In crypto world, everything change so fast, hence I don't see reason to make such very long forecast like yours.
5-10-year prediction is unnecessary.

So what you are saying is that you just want to make a quick profit, then dump your coins onto someone else who can take a loss?

This project is not quick profit get rich overnight scheme.  (it has been mentioned by the dev).

It is a legit project.

Yes, you should dump your PASCs if you have any and find a copy and paste clone pnd 'coin'.

Masternodes ones are the best 'investment'.   Grin

vuykim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Does the creation of the account come empty?I also saw there's been a spike of activity in github for the last month. Is there a reason behind?
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Does the creation of the account come empty?I also saw there's been a spike of activity in github for the last month. Is there a reason behind?

No such thing as creation of an account.

If you mine a PASA then yes it's empty.

If you buy a PASA then yes it's empty.

Unless someone is willing to sell their account with 100,000 PASC.  But then they would have to charge the market price.

Gitgub activity has always been green.

Just read the comments on the merges.  There must be a reason.

Each wallet release has a long list of what has been fixed/changed.

Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: