Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990664 times)
PascalCoin (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:25:44 AM

Dear PascalCoin users,

New PascalCoin Build 5.5

Build 5.5 - 2021-04-12

This is a mandatory upgrade due a fixed bug found in previous versions.

Feel free to download, test and report questions/issues.

You will find source code on Github:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/releases/tag/5.5

Binaries also at Github or at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstash

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

G'day!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 05:33:00 PM

I strongly suggest that if you've been holding PascalCoin for a few years you get rid of them immediately.

I've just had my whole account vanish and the developers on Discord tell me this is expected behaviour for coins that haven't moved in four years.

Obviously the developer is a moron to include such a "feature", and even more of a moron to not remove it even after having that requested as long ago as 2018.

I don't like being ripped off, so fuck PascalCoin with a pineapple. Dump this shit.

HOdlcoin tip jar: HHodLxkjawXxt86EnDB1i8hCxkC4exGvab
PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:50:28 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2021, 05:33:05 PM by PascalCoin

I strongly suggest that if you've been holding PascalCoin for a few years you get rid of them immediately.

I've just had my whole account vanish and the developers on Discord tell me this is expected behaviour for coins that haven't moved in four years.

Obviously the developer is a moron to include such a "feature", and even more of a moron to not remove it even after having that requested as long ago as 2018.

I don't like being ripped off, so fuck PascalCoin with a pineapple. Dump this shit.

Lol... Really you bought something without ZERO idea what are the features that solve?

I'm sorry but I'm not agree with this. This (and other ones like Safebox) are amazing new features that only PascalCoin provides and were fully described.

Your zero research is your fault... Are you buying like playing lottery?

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!
Hackerman555

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 06:45:55 PM

Uhuh,

Posts keep disappearing from here.  Anyone that is "in the know" and posts, they are replied to with extreme stupid childish reaction and non stop lies or ignored.

20 million dollars is more than 2000 dollars. 

Burned the whole circulating supply in 24 hours in 2017?

The circulating Pacal coins were almost exactly 20 million at that almost exactly time/date.  Then was the Poloniex incident.  ALL A COINCIDENCE!

https://i.postimg.cc/sDZB0hRc/20-million-dollars-in-Pascal-burned-on-Jan-26-2017.png

https://i.postimg.cc/y6GgPT2x/Theres-a-difference-between-20-million-and-2-thousand-dollars.png

youware

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 12:53:40 AM

Lol... Really you bought something without ZERO idea what are the features that solve?

I'm sorry but I'm not agree with this. This (and other ones like Safebox) are amazing new features that only PascalCoin provides and were fully described.

Your zero research is your fault... Are you buying like playing lottery?

It is a vary bad idea to impliment this feature realy vary stupid idea.
i have lost some coin and i am not sure what i do for to not lost the other coin..
is this is a gift to all people holding pascal coins?Huh
youware

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 01:32:31 PM

this two PIP are killing the Pascalcoin project

https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PIP/PIP-0019.md

https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PIP/PIP-0012.md

..... vary stupid idea .

i lost some of my accounts and theire balance , and with deletable blockchain you can not understand exactelly what are hapenning .

i have suggest when i was active in the pascalcoin communauty that the recovry should be a 0.025 percent  of the tatal balance inactive account annually . but what i see they got 80% to the fondation and 20% for the miner after 4 year of innactivity Huh?!!!!!..... vary vary stupid idea with a lot of amateurism .

i understand now why pascalcoin become a shitcoin .

You will niver succer as a altcoin.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 06:30:15 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2021, 04:54:14 PM by drays

If I understand right those two PIPs were not even implemented... as of yet.

It would be nice to implement at least PIP-0012.

In fact, if one doesn't move coins for 4 years, it doesn't mean those coins are permanently lost. Speaking of coinrot in such case is inappropriate.

Frankly speaking, if the dev's goal indeed was to fight a coinrot, that inactivity period should have been changed to 80-100 years at least, to imitate a person lifetime. Having it equal to 4 years smells like a forced nationalization (basically - misappropriation) of money, much similar in effect to government printing money and causing a dilution of people's savings.

... this space is not for rent ...
youware

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 01:09:08 PM

If I understand right those two PIPs were note even implemented... as of yet.

In fact, if one doesn't move coins for 4 years, it doesn't mean those coins are permanently lost. Speaking of coinrot in such case is inappropriate.

Frankly speaking, if the dev's goal indeed was to fight a coinrot, that inactivity period should have been changed to 80-100 years at least, to imitate a person lifetime. Having it equal to 4 years smells like a forced nationalization (basically - misappropriation) of money, much similar in effect to government printing money and causing a dilution of people's savings.

Yes I agree that the idea is Good but the parameter chose of 4 years for recovery  is shit . imagine whene exchange list the coin and then they should support the coin and if there is inactive activity of user for 4 year ( it is a short vary short period ) so they have to deal with a tons of mail to get support of their Client ....My own opinion never respectfull exchange will list the coin just for this .
PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 03:49:13 PM

If I understand right those two PIPs were note even implemented... as of yet.

Yes I agree that the idea is Good but the parameter chose of 4 years for recovery  is shit . imagine whene exchange list the coin and then they should support the coin and if there is inactive activity of user for 4 year ( it is a short vary short period ) so they have to deal with a tons of mail to get support of their Client ....My own opinion never respectfull exchange will list the coin just for this .

PIP-0012 has not been implemented because there was not enough concensus on community on how to update this rule that was hardcoded since Genesis block based on Whitepaper description. Whitepaper didn't described how many years (2, 4, 10, 50?) and 4 years was a proposal by main dev on the first version...

In order to apply a PIP-0012 (or similar) a hard fork is needed.

DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 12:00:35 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 06:49:20 PM by DrBeer

Hi all !
There is a problem with the balance on the wallet, or rather, the balance has disappeared and I cannot restore it. Background:
1. This coin was mined about a year ago. The wallet was version 5.3 - 2020-03-12 (PascalCoinWalletB5.3.3.0_64b.exe). If you launch it now, there is a balance!
2. If you install the version (any of the above) - synchronization goes through, everything is ok, but - there is no balance, and most importantly - he does not see the wallet! The address is simply absent, and any actions such as importing a private key or slipping a backup copy of a wallet do not change anything!
Actually the question is - what is it and how to fix it? Smiley

UPD And that's not all ... A few hours later, I looked into my wallet ... And again there is nothing !!!! There is no wallet number or balance. There are 28 messages about protocol change ... What's going on? Is this how it should be? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Hackerman555

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 04:11:04 PM

Hi all !
There is a problem with the balance on the wallet, or rather, the balance has disappeared and I cannot restore it. Background:
1. This coin was mined about a year ago. The wallet was version 5.3 - 2020-03-12 (PascalCoinWalletB5.3.3.0_64b.exe). If you launch it now, there is a balance!
2. If you install the version (any of the above) - synchronization goes through, everything is ok, but - there is no balance, and most importantly - he does not see the wallet! The address is simply absent, and any actions such as importing a private key or slipping a backup copy of a wallet do not change anything!

UPD And that's not all ... A few hours later, I looked into my wallet ... And again there is nothing !!!! There is no wallet number or balance. There are 28 messages about protocol change ... What's going on? Is this how it should be? Smiley

10 REM Final Dumpdown
20 PRINT "TA DA DA DA"
30 PRINT "It's the Final Dumpdown"
40 PRINT "LA BA LA BA DA"
50 GOTO 10
RUN
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 01:51:48 AM

I have encountered the same problem and lost more than 300,000 PASC

Hi all !

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
youware

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:46:47 AM

After this stupid idea to recover the balance of 4 years inactive pasa account ... the early pascalcoin adopter loose theire investissement ... and leave finaly this project.
I think this project is dead.
A coin without hardware wallet support is a shitcoin..
PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:39:17 AM

In order to clarify the current OP_RECOVER funds operation available on PascalCoin since inception, a new PIP (proposal) has been added for community discusion

Update OP_RECOVER to initial sense described on original WhitePaper and allow ASK FOR PASA feature

Some points:
- Accounts with balance>0 can be recovered AFTER 10 years
- Accounts with balance=0 (empty) can be recovered AFTER 4 years (like now) but only by  an Authoritative account (PASA dispenser, the ASK FOR PASA feature)
- Coins will be recovered as a FEE for the miner, only the miner (or pool miner) will retrieve coins

PIP available on Github:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PIP/PIP-0042.md

Hackerman555

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 04:03:35 AM

In order to clarify the current OP_RECOVER funds operation available on PascalCoin since inception, a new PIP (proposal) has been added for community discusion

Update OP_RECOVER to initial sense described on original WhitePaper and allow ASK FOR PASA feature

Some points:
- Accounts with balance>0 can be recovered AFTER 10 years
- Accounts with balance=0 (empty) can be recovered AFTER 4 years (like now) but only by  an Authoritative account (PASA dispenser, the ASK FOR PASA feature)
- Coins will be recovered as a FEE for the miner, only the miner (or pool miner) will retrieve coins

PIP available on Github:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PIP/PIP-0042.md

Rest in bits.

It dumped so hard it's hilarious!
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 03:31:50 PM

I don't even know where to dump this turkey. It's falling behind in tech compared to other tokens and coins , value is dumping and no real exchanges allow trading of it. = DEAD.

Lost a bunch of accounts and PASC due to the 4year time out I guess. HODLING is not a good idea with this one.. UGH..

Go Big or Go Home.
Hackerman555

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 07:17:50 PM

I don't even know where to dump this turkey. It's falling behind in tech compared to other tokens and coins , value is dumping and no real exchanges allow trading of it. = DEAD.

Lost a bunch of accounts and PASC due to the 4year time out I guess. HODLING is not a good idea with this one.. UGH..

Can't dump it for over 2 years.

I still have mine, but at 2 cents, Its waste time.

50k PASC and 500 PASAS

I should have dumped at 1$ a long ago.

The wallet is broken on linux ( fine inside a Win 10 VM).

The network is dead.  The nethash is nothing.

Old news.  Angry Embarrassed
PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 10:52:34 PM

Dear PascalCoin users,

New PascalCoin Build 5.6

Build 5.6 - 2021-11-02

https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/releases/tag/5.6

PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:07:48 AM

New PascalCoin Build 5.7

Build 5.7 - 2021-12-23

To address tx spam version 5.7 will not propagate 0-fee transactions.  Free transactions are still allowed but must be confirmed by a miner that accepts them.

Full details on changelog and on Github: https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/releases/tag/5.7

Follow us on Discord: https://discord.gg/Scr8mcwnrC

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 06:36:31 AM

If I understand right those two PIPs were not even implemented... as of yet.

Yes, "coin rot" is a serious issue -- for coins like pasc that will wipe your balance.

Let me clue you in on how this plays out.

You have a small clique of pasc holders who actually follow this terrible project. They all think it is funny that your coins will go missing. They hope to get them. Over time, the money supply gets concentrated into this clique. If you look away long enough, then your coins go missing, and the 3 or 4 people here who have coins will laugh at you when you realize what happened. They all think they get richer, getting a few dollars of coins at a time, but in reality, the market cap, audience, and liquidity dwindles.

Look at other coins that don't have this stupid feature. Take Ethereum. If you had some NFT from Ethereum's first years and didn't check in on it, you'd be a multimillionaire. You would be able to do this because of confidence. Confidence is such an important part of money, that they make reference to it on many denominations. For example, US currency says "In God we Trust". In other words, money should inspire a level of confidence akin to religious faith.

These PASC jokers, and even the dev, would rather they get your NFT and your Ethereum balance, and be able to make fun of you. This coin will never make them rich. In fact, it will only make them and anyone who owns this coin increasingly poorer.

It's a coin that inspires no confidence because your coins can disappear. It is a coin for jokers and a joker developer who will laugh at you when your coins are gone.

Put your money in any of the other thousands of coins where you can be confident your money will not disappear according to some arbitrary rule.

Ten-Hut!
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: