News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: First project that you want vty token to relaunch
Membership Site
Online Id
Online Lottery
Ad Network

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 80173 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:54:02 PM

Hello to all our supporters

I recommend to all Victoriouscoin holders to resync their wallet

Go to your victoriouscoin folder and delete everything except wallet.dat and victoriouscoin.conf and restart your wallet be sure you are in the right chain before you send or ask to receive victoriouscoin..

It's highly recommend that you start staking your wallet now that our roadmap is on their way ..

Keep supporting our projects we are heading to victory
I am syncing my wallet from scratch.

Do you plan to further reduce money supply?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:31:27 AM

Go to your victoriouscoin folder and delete everything except wallet.dat and victoriouscoin.conf and restart your wallet be sure you are in the right chain before you send or ask to receive victoriouscoin..

It's highly recommend that you start staking your wallet now that our roadmap is on their way ..

I guess they already planned to but their process is a bit different.  I can see their VTY club membership burning 50% of the paid VTY subscription since we need to send two separate payment.  50% to the Burning address and 50% to the stash of the project.  Aside from that  once the trading goes back to normal, they plan to burn 95% of the coin if ever they bought back.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

Reducing the supply is the best way to go and to attract investors. VTY has too much supply but we only have a few investors. We also need some reputable exchange plus a massive marketing for this.

Just an opinion.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:09:18 PM

Must I send a message to support on your PTC site ? I have asked here but noone will help. I'm surprised noone else has this problem maybe they have up. The withdraw amount has not changed for months so noone has withdraw.there is no way to withdraw.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 06:15:15 AM

Reducing the supply is the best way to go and to attract investors. VTY has too much supply but we only have a few investors. We also need some reputable exchange plus a massive marketing for this.

Just an opinion.

I totally agree with everything you have said. The supply is way too high for VTY and that could be one of the reasons why no new investors are investing in VTY. I said a while ago that we need VTY listed on at least one of the major exchanges, I also think getting listed on Cryptopia will help VTY.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vtypromo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:56:06 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 07:12:39 AM by vtypromo

Just an opinion.

We already have the avatar campaign, and we will be launching our Signature Campaign this weekend to start next week.  BitFinnese will be the one launching/managing the campaign.  We are planning to burn an equivalent VTY for every VTY paid to the participant in this campaign to further reduce the number of Total VTY coins.  

Must I send a message to support on your PTC site ? I have asked here but noone will help. I'm surprised noone else has this problem maybe they have up. The withdraw amount has not changed for months so noone has withdraw.there is no way to withdraw.

You can send your concern directly to victoriouscoin because he is the one in charge of the site.  I have no access or whatsoever in the site.

Furthermore we will actively promote this coin from now on, starting with the Avatar, Signature and soon twitter and FB campaign.  We maybe at low atm but please bear with us.  We will do our best to put value to the coin.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:55:44 AM

We are planning to burn an equivalent VTY for every VTY paid to the participant in this campaign to further reduce the number of Total VTY coins. 

//removed

We maybe at low atm but please bear with us.  We will do our best to put value to the coin.

I think you're moving in the right direction. Removing supply is a great move to help curb the inflation of the coin. That said, there still needs to be movement on the promises that were made to those who hold 10m+ coins. Months ago we were promised additional interest on our holdings, and still have seen nothing at all.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
vtypromo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

We are planning to burn an equivalent VTY for every VTY paid to the participant in this campaign to further reduce the number of Total VTY coins. 

//removed

We maybe at low atm but please bear with us.  We will do our best to put value to the coin.

I think you're moving in the right direction. Removing supply is a great move to help curb the inflation of the coin. That said, there still needs to be movement on the promises that were made to those who hold 10m+ coins. Months ago we were promised additional interest on our holdings, and still have seen nothing at all.

I see, sorry for the inconvinience I will try to look at it and check what happen, please give me until monday to send the said promise.  If you don't mind please pm me your VTY address just in case, same goes to other who qualified on that said promotional event.  Thank you.
[ProTrader]

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

looking forward to the signature campaign next week. Hope it will bring more attraction and exposures to potential whales..
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

Just an opinion.

We already have the avatar campaign, and we will be launching our Signature Campaign this weekend to start next week.  BitFinnese will be the one launching/managing the campaign.  We are planning to burn an equivalent VTY for every VTY paid to the participant in this campaign to further reduce the number of Total VTY coins.  

You can send your concern directly to victoriouscoin because he is the one in charge of the site.  I have no access or whatsoever in the site.

Furthermore we will actively promote this coin from now on, starting with the Avatar, Signature and soon twitter and FB campaign.  We maybe at low atm but please bear with us.  We will do our best to put value to the coin.

This is the news most of us have been waiting for, a signature campaign as this will surely help spread the word about VTY. I would love to join but at the moment I'm already in a signature campaign but I'll will join the Twitter and Facebook campaigns for sure as I have a nice following on both of those social media sites. I'm also happy to hear that some VTY coins will start to be burned as this is the right step to help keep inflation under control.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:26:53 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 04:13:47 PM by BitFinnese

looking forward to the signature campaign next week. Hope it will bring more attraction and exposures to potential whales..

I will be preparing the Announcement thread of the Signature Campaign for Victoriouscoin and should be ready before the end of the day tomorrow.  The rates are still not finalized so gonna wait for it before I can post the campaign announcement.

This is the news most of us have been waiting for, a signature campaign as this will surely help spread the word about VTY. I would love to join but at the moment I'm already in a signature campaign but I'll will join the Twitter and Facebook campaigns for sure as I have a nice following on both of those social media sites.

Hopefully this coming Sig campaign of VTY attract new people.  

I'm also happy to hear that some VTY coins will start to be burned as this is the right step to help keep inflation under control.

I feel the same way.  It's just sad that the ICS was not successful.  I am also waiting for the planned games but well it seems we have to  wait  for it.

Update:

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:13:11 PM

I have just applied for signature campaign. Please check your PMs.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

I will be preparing the Announcement thread of the Signature Campaign for Victoriouscoin and should be ready before the end of the day tomorrow.  The rates are still not finalized so gonna wait for it before I can post the campaign announcement.

This is the news most of us have been waiting for, a signature campaign as this will surely help spread the word about VTY. I would love to join but at the moment I'm already in a signature campaign but I'll will join the Twitter and Facebook campaigns for sure as I have a nice following on both of those social media sites.

Hopefully this coming Sig campaign of VTY attract new people.  

I'm also happy to hear that some VTY coins will start to be burned as this is the right step to help keep inflation under control.

I feel the same way.  It's just sad that the ICS was not successful.  I am also waiting for the planned games but well it seems we have to  wait  for it.

Update:

It's great to see the signature campaign up and running and hopefully there are a lot of participants that join, well I just read the max is 15 so hopefully we get that many joining. And then hopefully it will attract more people to VTY and bring in new investors which this coin really needs. I think the pay rates are excellent and if I wasn't already in a signature campaign I would join for sure.

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

I noticed about the signature campaign and the pay was just standard, but I have one question, how would the
participants be able to trade their coins when the volume is really low. I checked at yobit and it seems it's not actively
traded at the moment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 03:51:15 AM

I noticed about the signature campaign and the pay was just standard, but I have one question, how would the
participants be able to trade their coins when the volume is really low. I checked at yobit and it seems it's not actively
traded at the moment.

True however hopefully with the signature campaign it brings in new investors who will be looking to buy VTY coins and will hopefully bring in some volume which VTY really needs at the moment. I'm sure things will pick up here once again when all these campaigns start to take effect and bring more attention to the coin.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 03:33:21 AM

traded at the moment.

True however hopefully with the signature campaign it brings in new investors who will be looking to buy VTY coins and will hopefully bring in some volume which VTY really needs at the moment. I'm sure things will pick up here once again when all these campaigns start to take effect and bring more attention to the coin.

I agree that signature campaign is one of the way to effectively expose the coin in this community.  It is good that VTY had finally launched its own signature campaign.  Once this coin got its value back, this is one generous payment having a bonus at the 4th round plus considering the effort needed to make with just 10 posts per week in order to qualify for the payment.  I wish you all the best VTY hope you get the audience you are targeting with this signature campaign.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 04:09:57 AM

Good to see a signature campaign for VTY coin. I think the VTY needs to make websites with great contents that can attract the crypto community. Brain storming sections for new ideas would be great. How useful would it be if the team offers bounty for users who give the best idea to take VTY to the next level?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:13:56 AM

Good to see a signature campaign for VTY coin. I think the VTY needs to make websites with great contents that can attract the crypto community. Brain storming sections for new ideas would be great. How useful would it be if the team offers bounty for users who give the best idea to take VTY to the next level?

I think instead of just ideas, it'd be better to pay for actually doing things that help. Like maybe a type of affiliate-like system.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:45:42 AM

I think instead of just ideas, it'd be better to pay for actually doing things that help. Like maybe a type of affiliate-like system.

I agree VTY should be executing project plans  by now if only they are successful with their ICS.  They also need a more professional site, a half finished site is quite a turn off for me (please do not take offense on this, I am just citing some flaws).  Affiliate-like system is good too but the question is what kind of project would they integrate this affiliate system.
[ProTrader]

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:48:17 AM

I agree VTY should be executing project plans  by now if only they are successful with their ICS.  They also need a more professional site, a half finished site is quite a turn off for me (please do not take offense on this, I am just citing some flaws).  Affiliate-like system is good too but the question is what kind of project would they integrate this affiliate system.

I agree, and VTY needs some projects that would really attract more investors. Honestly, Ebooks are not really that in demand, though Im an avid fan of reading. The question there is how broad is our market not only intended for nerds but the whole community and outside crypto people. 80% of people prefers how-to-videos in youtube or just a minute-read blog from google random search so ebooks are not really a good stuff in general.

VTY has a serious team behind it but not so large community in it. Though anonymous, I still appreciate in the fact that the team has still the motivation for making an attempt in certain projects. But we must consider the fact, that what we need is the real usage of the coin to create massive demands and exposures since we have billions of supply right there that is enough to break the walls in exchanges.  

anyways, still looking forward for the success of this coin in the future!.  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: