Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 05:17:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: First project that you want vty token to relaunch
Membership Site
Online Id
Online Lottery
Ad Network

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 78602 times)
indo1

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:13:30 AM

What I say We need new exchange, my mozilla in android was error

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  STORM TOKEN A decentralized micro-job marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog  <<
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  >>  TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | August 15th, 2017  <<  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santi2376

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:18:03 PM

What should I do to get back my vty from alcurex?

We have already pm Halibit we will wait for response we are setting up a forum on our forum, we are going to create a category exclusive for swapping..

Already sent you PM about the desktop swap long time ago, would you mind checking your PMs? still not received the token.

where  sent it the message;  my email is ellassparta@yahoo.com send back there again whatever it needs, that to get back my vty from alcurex
Viyamore

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:34:22 AM

We have already pm Halibit we will wait for response we are setting up a forum on our forum, we are going to create a category exclusive for swapping..

Already sent you PM about the desktop swap long time ago, would you mind checking your PMs? still not received the token.

where  sent it the message;  my email is ellassparta@yahoo.com send back there again whatever it needs, that to get back my vty from alcurex
Yeah and also the Poswallet vty amounts. By transferring or swapping in waves there's nothing yet to happen .I felt that this was already abandoned coin and trying to revive but the dev hasn't do anything on it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄███████████▄
           ▄███████████████▄
         ▄███████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████▄          ▄▄            ▄▄      ▄▄                                           ▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄        ██          █ ██      ██                                           ██
   ▄█████████▀███████████▀█████████▄      ██            ██      ██                                           ██
 ▄█████████▀  ▐█████████▌  ▀█████████▄    ██ ▐██████▄ █████████ ██  ███████ ▄██████████████████▄  ████████████████▌
█████████▀     █████████     ▀█████████   ██    ▄████ █▌██      ██    ▄████▌██       ▐█        █▌▐█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
 ▀█████▀       ▐███████▌       ▀█████▀    ██  ▄█▀  ██ █▌██      ██  ▄█▀  ▐█▌██       ▐█        █▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐█▌██
   ▀█▀          ███████          ▀█▀      ██       ██ █▌██      ██       ▐█▌██       ▐█▌      ▐█▌         ▐█▌██
                ▐█████▌                   █████████▀▀ █▌██      ██████████▀  ▀█████████████████▀ ▀█████████▀ ██
                 █████
                 ▐███▌
                  ███
                   ▀
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████   
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
victoriouscoin

Activity: 389

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:46:21 AM

Yeah and also the Poswallet vty amounts. By transferring or swapping in waves there's nothing yet to happen .I felt that this was already abandoned coin and trying to revive but the dev hasn't do anything on it.

We are tired of explaining that we are back and the forum will be up so we can address every holders and investors,about poswallet you are way to late they have deleted vty there we have swap a lot of vty there if you have coin on exchange then wait for a forum to be up and request there..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
BOVALL

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

We are tired of explaining that we are back and the forum will be up so we can address every holders and investors,about poswallet you are way to late they have deleted vty there we have swap a lot of vty there if you have coin on exchange then wait for a forum to be up and request there..

https://poswallet.com   Change to POS coins, your VTY, as I did
santi2376

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:31:51 AM

https://poswallet.com   Change to POS coins, your VTY, as I did

How did you do that? There is not vty poswallet dont have vty

indo1

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:33:33 AM

Nothing New Big days in this crypto, maybe community will leave, after strong support  Huh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  >>  TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | August 15th, 2017  <<  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
indo1

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:35:27 AM

is this coin day or dev leave it , I now lost my investment and failed to sell it before

victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:06:58 AM

Hello to all alcurex users with victoriouscoin token please sign up to our forum
and post your details here..

Also all Victoriouscoin holders and vty token please sign up to our forum
so we can rebuild our project ..

https://vtyforum.com/index.php?topic=3.0

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
indo1

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:33:35 AM

Hello to all alcurex users with victoriouscoin token please sign up to our forum
and post your details here..

Also all Victoriouscoin holders and vty token please sign up to our forum
so we can rebuild our project ..

https://vtyforum.com/index.php?topic=3.0

VTY token not exist so where is my vtytoken??  Can you explaining dev

indo1

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

hello dev where is my vty , are you burn it all  Huh Huh

indo1

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:53:09 PM

dev why you not active , are you not care your supporter  Huh Huh

victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:33:43 PM

I have sent halibit confirmation of two users with said balance in their account
so far only two posted their Alcurex balance..

We will officially close the swap August 10 I have given enough time to holders to swap their coin
for more update ..

We are in the process of corroboration with 2 projects and we will post update in our forum

https://vtyforum.com/index.php

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

I have sent halibit confirmation of two users with said balance in their account
so far only two posted their Alcurex balance..

We will officially close the swap August 10 I have given enough time to holders to swap their coin
for more update ..

We are in the process of corroboration with 2 projects and we will post update in our forum

https://vtyforum.com/index.php

Will you keep posting updates here?
Because I know I will not view that forum on a daily or weekly basis. My 11 mill vty coins were not that big of an investment so I am not going to bother to register on that forum. Since I view and read topics on this forum at least every two days.

▄████                ████▄
██▀                      ▀██
██                        ██
██   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
     █▄███████  ███▀▀▀▀
     ███▀▀▀██▀  ▀██▀
     ███▀
   ▄███     ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄██▀▀
   █████████████▄
   ▀██████████
     ▀▀█████████▀
        ██████▀
        ▀████████████
██       ▀██████████▀     ██
██          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ██
██▄                      ▄██
 ▀████                ████▀

███                                                                      ███                              ███
███                                                                      ███                              ███
███  ██████▄   ███   ▄███████████   ██████████████████▄   ███████████▄█████████  ▄██████   ███   ▄██████  ███   ▄███████████
███      ███   ███   ███            ███     ███     ███            ███   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███   ███
███      ███   ███   ███      ███   ███     ███     ███   ███  ▄▄▄▄███   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███      ███   ███   ███      ███   ███     ███     ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███      ███   ███            ███   ███     ███     ███   ███            ███     ███       ███   ███                     ███
███████████▀   ███   ███████████▀   ███     ███     ███   ▀███████████   ▀██████████       ███   ▀███████████   ███████████▀

/ 
FACEBOOK    TWITTER
TELEGRAM    DISCORD

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

I hope that swap has not ended?

I HAVE CONTACTED THE DEV WITH MY WINDOWS WALLET SNAPSHOT, BUT STILL NO REPLY  Tongue

titteringtacos

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:07:28 PM

Any updates regarding this coin? It's been while since the SWAP thing. Do we really have to support this coin without a clear thing to go? Is this coin worth really holding on? We have swap on Waves wallet and we cannot stake our coin, also we dont really know if we can sell it in waves wallet. Kindly update us dev on what we are really waiting here? Thanks

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Scam Revenge

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:14:10 PM

Any updates regarding this coin? It's been while since the SWAP thing. Do we really have to support this coin without a clear thing to go? Is this coin worth really holding on? We have swap on Waves wallet and we cannot stake our coin, also we dont really know if we can sell it in waves wallet. Kindly update us dev on what we are really waiting here? Thanks

You have to move on from this Shit token now. This is already dead. The dev already been busy making money with his new stuff now!
victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:36:55 PM

@GREEDYJOHN send your wallet via pm we are going to relaunch September 1 hold your token or buy more this is going to be excited as we are going to collaborate with 2 projects we are going to lock this thread and new design is coming

Note : SWAP IS OVER only alcurex is ongoing upon the request of Halibit.

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
Scam Revenge

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:01:12 AM

@GREEDYJOHN send your wallet via pm we are going to relaunch September 1 hold your token or buy more this is going to be excited as we are going to collaborate with 2 projects we are going to lock this thread and new design is coming

Just make sure you really are on the right track coz we are always watching you!  Cool And dont just appear when somebody just bump this thread only. You are the dev and the driver on this project!

Let's see on September 1.  Wink
smyslov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:23:03 AM

Just make sure you really are on the right track coz we are always watching you!  Cool And dont just appear when somebody just bump this thread only. You are the dev and the driver on this project!

Let's see on September 1.  Wink

I hold huge amount of Vty token have sent a message in their official fb page and told me that works is ongoing and will give everyone a surprise so I still keep my vty token,why so many people with vty token very late in swapping their coin when it's been announced repeatedly, this is laziness.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.