Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2017, 02:15:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will You Support Vty On Waves Platform
Yes
No
Maybe
No Comment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 62611 times)
mightybohemoth

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:24:26 PM

Update: Our main site will be coming up in 4 hours with a new dedicated server,everything has been looking good since they one,our growth is slow but very steady,because we are more concentrated on Victoriouscoin  (VTY) usage

Since transfer to a new server is on the way, I suggest you also change some fonts to become more readable and pleasing. The logo is good but need some edit on its background. This is just small constructive view but I think can express how sincere this project is to investors.

Goodluck and I am happy to see you always active and doing your best for the benefit of this community.

POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robelneo

Activity: 728

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:43:21 AM

With the many accomplishment of Victoriouscoin,it's about time that we submit this coin to another more popular exchange like Poloniex,it has a pretty good chance to make it to this exchange because all the components of a crypto currency are all here..

victoriouscoin

Activity: 322

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:16:35 AM

We are on CCEX and we already have 23 votes  here although we already in 4 Exchanges,getting in on CCex will be a great achievement for the community.let's work it out team.

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
indo1

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:38:40 PM

We are on CCEX and we already have 23 votes  here although we already in 4 Exchanges,getting in on CCex will be a great achievement for the community.let's work it out team.

if we want win we must send some btc dev

serjent05

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:04:04 PM

I agree C-Cex is a bigger exchange than the 4, we need a bigger community to be able to beat those paid participant. 

Just as you said, if Victorious Coin wanted to be listed in C-Cex asap then he should spend some BTC  for vote, btw as far as I remember C-Cex requires a 2 BTC trading volume per month in order to stay in the exchange.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
robelneo

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:01:10 AM

We will soon get there eventually but it's much better for the dev to spend the bitcoin on projects and bounties for promotion,4 exchange are better we just need to create awareness for victoriouscoin..

victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:08:06 AM

UPDATE : Smiley
If you are a member of http://seethis.website/index.php Victoriouscoin official advertising network please join our newly created facebook group for our on time interaction..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/593475104111155/

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
coin-investor

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:20:38 PM

I notice that the PTC site has no referral commissions,the dev should add this feature to increase membership and to fasttrack member's earnings..

0CTANX 

Multi
Platform
  [
ICO LIVE on LIVECOIN !!!
    50% Buywall Rules
]
BTC
USD
ETH

██  █
    ██  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
    ██  █
    ██  █

ANN THREAD
  BOUNTY THREAD
  WEBSITE

TELEGRAM
  FACEBOOK
  WHITEPAPER

██  █
    ██  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
    ██  █
    ██  █
serjent05

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:37:43 PM

I notice that the PTC site has no referral commissions,the dev should add this feature to increase membership and to fasttrack member's earnings..

I agree, dev must implement referral system.  If I would be asked i would implement upto 5th level of generation to capture more interest from the clickers and ads viewer, beside it is already calculated, the site will still have profit from this method.  Like for example, which one would you prefer, a  stock that is sold in a higher price but was bought once a month or a stock that is sold at a discounted price (20% lower) but sold 1000x a day?

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:45:47 AM

Looking on our stats on various exchange,we are a very stable crypto currency ,we have not shown that we are a pump and dump coin,and next week we will have a new project coming for our directory of projects

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
GrinZ

Activity: 520

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:23:19 AM

VTY explorer on cryptoguru.tk expired 2016-09-17

CryptoGuru.tk, MultiFaucet.tk
 We provide 50+ Faucets and Block Explorers. Join us!
alexrey

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:42:43 AM

Looking on our stats on various exchange,we are a very stable crypto currency ,we have not shown that we are a pump and dump coin,and next week we will have a new project coming for our directory of projects

Sounds like you have a great plan for VTY, we're looking forward to it.

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform  ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
serjent05

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:49:56 AM

Sounds like you have a great plan for VTY, we're looking forward to it.

Yeah this coin  really have a great plan, i  hope that this coin will get enough attention from the crypto community,  I am looking at the ICS, it is kinda slow moving but at least it is moving.  With the  project in hand those who bought at the first stage of ICS will surely gain profit, though i think they need to be patient.  After 2 sat the next ICS will be at 8 sat that will make 3-7 sat an open market for the investors.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
mightybohemoth

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:09:34 AM

Staking wallet is up, together with PTC site with lottery, auction site, nodes and faucet. Next in line is mac wallet I guess, so this is good so far in fairness despite of slow ICS. Community must also be aware that 2% will be distributed to the addresses with 10m coins, and this is what I am taking advantage to in this phase. Goodluck and always stay in progress VTY team.

ShooterXD

Activity: 462

Portuguese Translator and Campaign manager. Pm me!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:13:33 AM

How this coin can be pump and dump with buy wall and sell wall?

I just want to know when the price will incrise, you will talk to us before? Then we can buy more

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O Open Source
Transparent
  O   O [TOKEN   
SALES
June 22nd]
robelneo

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:34:58 AM

I just want to know when the price will incrise, you will talk to us before? Then we can buy more

Have you read the whole plan,it's up to traders and investors to pump this coin,the developer job is to set up projects and build community around it,but if you want to make profit for $1000 worth of bitcoin you can buy the whole package on alcurex and put it all in the 3 sats sell

ShooterXD

Activity: 462

Portuguese Translator and Campaign manager. Pm me!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:37:53 AM

Have you read the whole plan,it's up to traders and investors to pump this coin,the developer job is to set up projects and build community around it,but if you want to make profit for $1000 worth of bitcoin you can buy the whole package on alcurex and put it all in the 3 sats sell
Omg, youre know read?
I ask if dev will call us before price incrise, then we can buy more to sell after.
Maybe you dont know read right

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O Open Source
Transparent
  O   O [TOKEN   
SALES
June 22nd]
indo1

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:18:21 PM

I'm out this coin will die soon  Roll Eyes

victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:09:46 PM

You are free to sell your coin,we have projects line up for the next 10 months so your soon will come in the next 10 years,in fact we have one coming up next week and another in the next two weeks..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
fortunecrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:22:28 PM

I think you are the one that dump 100k on Yobit thank God you are just a tiny fish that will not harm the existing buy and sell wall,you have not been following this coin after all,so you are missing some of the updates about new projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.