Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2017, 04:23:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will You Support Vty On Waves Platform
Yes
No
Maybe
No Comment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 70156 times)
victoriouscoin

Activity: 378

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:15:19 AM

Just download my wallet, will buy some coin soon from exchanger, I hope this coin can success in the market. The devs look like so promising. Am I right?
Our team have proven that we can deliver project after project I have send you a private message do response after you made a purchase.

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mightybohemoth

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:32:02 AM

This new project release is very useful for those who have talents in making thread and signature campaign designs here in BCT. It maybe one, there's more to include on personal portfolio that could help in development of such cryptocurrency. Plus 1 again to you dev for delivering what was promised.

BitFinnese

Activity: 448

The Cryptocurrency Directory...

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:40:04 AM

This new project release is very useful for those who have talents in making thread and signature campaign designs here in BCT. It maybe one, there's more to include on personal portfolio that could help in development of such cryptocurrency. Plus 1 again to you dev for delivering what was promised.

I agree i even stumble on some forum while searching the internet, it is  sponsored by victoriouscoin, though it is still in its creation phase, i would not dare to spill it here, I can say it is still in creation phase because of the several changes in layouts and themes of that forum every time i checked it, and maybe that is another reason why they haven't announced it yet here.  I can see the point on that forum and if they done it succesfully, it will cater alot of earnings to support VTY economy.

serjent05

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:43:58 PM

Dev are really working hard to give VTY value or at least services that gives demands to the coin.  If this team got the fund they need, we can have all the packages in the 1st  phase and a free market from 1 to 7 sat, and then the next phase will be prepared by the coin dev sooner i think.  anyway great work here dev.  congrats on your new project done.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pamadar

Activity: 658

«Hubii Network 17th August 2017»

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

Dev are really working hard to give VTY value or at least services that gives demands to the coin.  If this team got the fund they need, we can have all the packages in the 1st  phase and a free market from 1 to 7 sat, and then the next phase will be prepared by the coin dev sooner i think.  anyway great work here dev.  congrats on your new project done.
wow the next phase would be the interesting one because early holders will have 8x of their share since as i see it from the OP second phase would be 8 sat per vty wow if you place a huge start here you will gain a lot seeing how the dev works its simply amazing good luck dev keep it up.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:54:59 PM

wow the next phase would be the interesting one because early holders will have 8x of their share since as i see it from the OP second phase would be 8 sat per vty wow if you place a huge start here you will gain a lot seeing how the dev works its simply amazing good luck dev keep it up.

Not only that i also see the coin increasing in value because 95% of the coins that was dumped on the ICS buy wall will be burn. Saying ICS package one is sold out, then VTY is now selling at package 2 which is at 8 sat, this means the buy wall will be at 4 sat, any one who bought at 2 sat can exit with 100% profit, then those coins that was sold in 4 sat, let us say 500m were sold at 4 sat (VTY buy wall), this means 450m of those coins  will be burn and only 50m will return to the circulation.  isn't it sweet reducing the total coins in circulation will give more value to VTY.  

I see the plan like this:
Increasing demand thru project establishments
Decreasing supply by burning 95% of coins bought by buy back.
I think i don't need to tell the result if these things are successfully done  Smiley  

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:23:22 AM

Hello This is an update:

Wallet on Yobit is on maintanance they promise that they will fix,
We are also going to re create our main site using parallax and bootsrap

Keep supporting Victoriouscoin we are going for our third month and we are getting stronger as we move along..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
vtypromo

Activity: 31

VTY slow but steady we will get there successfully

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:21:34 PM

We are now into accumulating assets traded from the exchange, we want to test Alcurex Dividend program if it is a good choice.  We sell an amount of 10m VTY to get 0.1 BTC of the buy wall from Alcurex and bought 14.5 Alcurex shares from it.  The plan  is to put the profit from the dividends to the buy wall.

the 95% of this 10m will be send to the temporary storage address for burning meaning less 9.5m coins in circulation
and we got 14.5 alcurex shares as asset to produce earnings from dividends
if dividends is not that profitable then we can always sell this asset and buy VTY directly on the sell wall.

fortunecrypto

Activity: 630

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:30:56 PM

We are now into accumulating assets traded from the exchange, we want to test Alcurex Dividend program if it is a good choice.  We sell an amount of 10m VTY to get 0.1 BTC of the buy wall from Alcurex and bought 14.5 Alcurex shares from it.  The plan  is to put the profit from the dividends to the buy wall.

the 95% of this 10m will be send to the temporary storage address for burning meaning less 9.5m coins in circulation
if dividends is not that profitable then we can always sell this asset and buy VTY directly on the sell wall.

That is a good business decision on your part,I definitely think Alcurex has a good business model and they are a very profitable venture,Victoriouscoin is indeed a long term project and this is some thing that any crypto coin investors should realize.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:14:17 PM

That is a good business decision on your part,I definitely think Alcurex has a good business model and they are a very profitable venture,Victoriouscoin is indeed a long term project and this is some thing that any crypto coin investors should realize.

I agree, accumulating assets and earning from the dividends then putting it on the  buy wall will definitely support VTY value.  I think  there is some coin that do  this kind of stuff, accumulating assets then using it to establish  the value of the coin, QBK by qiwoman2 if im not mistaken.  Anyway rather than the buy wall sleeping there waiting for the dump,, it is a nice move for the VTY team to think of this kind of approach, and yes if it is not profitable they can sell it anyway.  If only the do this thing a month earlier, they could have twice the number of shares since way back a month ago i checked alcurex shares at around 350k sat, now it is more than 700k sat in price.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
arseaboy

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:41:35 PM

I agree, accumulating assets and earning from the dividends then putting it on the  buy wall will definitely support VTY value.  I think  there is some coin that do  this kind of stuff, accumulating assets then using it to establish  the value of the coin, QBK by qiwoman2 if im not mistaken.  Anyway rather than the buy wall sleeping there waiting for the dump,, it is a nice move for the VTY team to think of this kind of approach, and yes if it is not profitable they can sell it anyway.  If only the do this thing a month earlier, they could have twice the number of shares since way back a month ago i checked alcurex shares at around 350k sat, now it is more than 700k sat in price.
Well whats good for the project should be done in no time the dev is a working dev and this project is for theres always a room to improve and progress to build his value best coin to hold for long term investment.

serjent05

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:25:13 PM

Well whats good for the project should be done in no time the dev is a working dev and this project is for theres always a room to improve and progress to build his value best coin to hold for long term investment.

I agree annything that can help establish the coin price should be done sooner than the community expectation.  the website will be upgraded , that is a good move too since i read somtime ago that the VTY site looks old school lol, i wish to see the more futuristic site of VTY LOL.  Anyway great move for that asset accumulation VTY.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:00:01 PM

This Group Is Exclusively Belongs To Vip Members Of Victoriouscoin with more than 3 Million Victoriouscoin..
Holders will receive $100 to $1000 worth of Freebies Like E-books,Courses ,Softwares and entitled to all our Victorious products and services ..
They will also receive 5% Victoriouscoin interest added automatically to their wallet every month
We will create a dedicated website for our holders

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1279364102087228/

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
BitFinnese

The Cryptocurrency Directory...

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:45:53 AM

This Group Is Exclusively Belongs To Vip Members Of Victoriouscoin with more than 3 Million Victoriouscoin..
Holders will receive $100 to $1000 worth of Freebies Like E-books,Courses ,Softwares and entitled to all our Victorious products and services ..
They will also receive 5% Victoriouscoin interest added automatically to their wallet every month

Nice to see Victorious Coin giving importance to their holder by giving those who have 3m + VTY a VIP treatment and give them benefits more than they invested.  Another good move for you VTY.  Cheers!  I also read you are into accumulating asset, how about buying Altex  APT?  They are very cheap at this point.

vtypromo

Activity: 31

VTY slow but steady we will get there successfully

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:18:30 AM

Nice to see Victorious Coin giving importance to their holder by giving those who have 3m + VTY a VIP treatment and give them benefits more than they invested.  Another good move for you VTY.  Cheers!  I also read you are into accumulating asset, how about buying Altex  APT?  They are very cheap at this point.

We are on it, we allocate another 10m for this investment, total  of 0.1 BTC sold to alcurex buy wall ( meaning another 9.5 M to be burn)  we have a positive view on this Profit token from  altex, we will try to buy at price below their standard selling price of 10k sat per coin.  Rest assured that we will be transparent regarding this investments, we will provide updates regularly. You can check our investment and earnings in this spreadsheet : ( Preparing)

And we have established http://cryptowellness.top a forum dedicated to cater people who are interested in different stuff to discuss but give emphasis on wellness and cryptocurrency.  The goal for this forum is to have  earnings from the ads where 25% of the earning will be put to VTY (aggressive buy support)  This will take time but once established will bring good support to VTY coins.

currently one member from the Philippines is  actively hired as mod of that forum
forum is mobile friendly, so you can have ease navigating the forum with your gadgets.
robelneo

Activity: 784

thecryptocoinconverter.com:Coins To local currency

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:49:17 PM

This is very unique I have never stumble a crypto currency project with this kind of feature,this will make people to accumulate Victoriouscoin because of the huge return..

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
★★ VISIT US ! ★★ JOIN BOUNTY ★★
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freelance on the Blockchain

serjent05

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:10:01 PM

This is very unique I have never stumble a crypto currency project with this kind of feature,this will make people to accumulate Victoriouscoin because of the huge return..

I agree, VTY always surprise and amazed me.  Good news after good news,  Projects after project, seems the team doesnt mind the ICS collection at all lol, with how i wish the package one and two be sold out because I want to see how they will develop this  android games and/or mmorpg in the roadmap.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
fortunecrypto

Activity: 630

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:25:34 AM

Got an update from the group that he has increase it to 5 million coins so I still need to buy 2 million more to get I am interested on those stuffs and looking forward to add more once Yobit withdrawal has open for transfer to my balance.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
serjent05

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:11:41 PM

Got an update from the group that he has increase it to 5 million coins so I still need to buy 2 million more to get I am interested on those stuffs and looking forward to add more once Yobit withdrawal has open for transfer to my balance.

Well i think it is a good move, increasing the amount to be one of the VIP member of VTY, because in  my opinion 3m is really low to have that kind of benefits, and the added 5% monthly earning of how much they hold.  From my calculator, having 5m balance and being accepted member of VTY facbook VIP group will earn me 250k VTY per month, 500k if i have 10m and so on.  This is indeed a good offer. more than staking my  coins at  poswallet lol

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
victoriouscoin

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:41:49 PM

Yes we have increased it to 5 million,actually it's nothing to what are you going to get and beside you are not going to lose a single penny ..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.