Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 07:34:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will You Support Vty On Waves Platform
Yes
No
Maybe
No Comment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 62945 times)
Golftech

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:08:46 AM

When checking the coinmarketcap just saw this ..

Victoriouscoin is now listed on Coinmarketcap but we need volume to get it going

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/victoriouscoin/

This is a good step for VictoriousCoin; we need volume to get more interest as you said and I agree.   We will have more exposure in there, and investor will get curious about VTY, and hopefully, they check  the thread and get interested in the system

VICTORIOUSCOIN need volume but the community should not resort to was trading,they are only for pump and dump coin,in my opinion the dev will not resort to that,as we have seen from the past,he is more concentrating on projects because he wants this a long term project..
it is much better to stay focus and allow the project to grow up. keep it up more success to come dev.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serjent05

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:57:42 PM

Well, I think it is better to learn first how to walk before to run.  Vty is in this path, establishing services and demands for the coin so that the price will increase naturally.  Unlike other coins that people push it to run even if it is just starting to crawl.  As a result, people are disappointed, and lots of investors lost money because of the artificial bubble created by the hype and pump of the coin.  I like VTY concept of ICS, preventing artificial bubble that will cost many investors to lose money.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
victoriouscoin

Activity: 322

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:59:12 AM

We are in the 624th place in the coinmarketcap standing because we just been listed a couple of days ago but I believe we will soon be in the front page of coinmarketcap soon,I would like to ask all our holders to keep staking their wallet and enjoy the benefits of being a holder. Smiley

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
robelneo

Activity: 728

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:35:00 AM

We are in the 624th place in the coinmarketcap standing because we just been listed a couple of days ago but I believe we will soon be in the front page of coinmarketcap soon,I would like to ask all our holders to keep staking their wallet and enjoy the benefits of being a holder. Smiley

I think it's time to burn some of the coins coming from the sales and concentrate more on the exclusive holders,that is if you have more freebies to give to all the members.

drnash85

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:10:29 PM

I think it's time to burn some of the coins coming from the sales and concentrate more on the exclusive holders,that is if you have more freebies to give to all the members.

Im ready to buy vty up to the 25 sat mark on saturday. You are welcome. Im not a dumper by the way.
aioc

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:55:32 PM

Still staking and getting a lot of rewards as long as the projects are coming and the devs keeps updating us about Victoriouscoin ,investors will continue to support this project..

victoriouscoin

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:36:12 PM

We are ready to burn the coins in the temporary address anytime. Here is the Burning address of VTY VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne  feel free to check if the coin on that address can be spent.  And send us to feedback if it is fine to the community to use that Address to burn VTY

As announced 95% in that temporary address will be burn.  2% will be distributed to the qualified holders and 3% for development or promotion.

Burning Address 

VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne 

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
ShooterXD

Activity: 462

Portuguese Translator and Campaign manager. Pm me!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

When the price will rise? This comming soon?

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O Open Source
Transparent
  O   O [TOKEN   
SALES
June 22nd]
Daffadile

Activity: 504

NanoX

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:55:23 PM

How is the microjobs site coming along ? Somepregress report would be great. Although to be frank im not really not expecting there to be much going on. I dont think this microjob site will even come. But lets see hopefully I'm proven wrong.

victoriouscoin

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:50:55 AM

How is the microjobs site coming along ? Somepregress report would be great. Although to be frank im not really not expecting there to be much going on. I dont think this microjob site will even come. But lets see hopefully I'm proven wrong.

We did not spent money just to waste it, we have the domain ,the script and we are currently working for the launching ..

http://onlinemicrojobs.website/

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
robelneo

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:04:42 AM

We did not spent money just to waste it, we have the domain ,the script and we are currently working for the launching ..

http://onlinemicrojobs.website/

If the dev opted for it on the second phase it is ok,the dev has already prove that their team can set up a lot of projects even if they are still in their initial coin sales..

fortunecrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:59:48 PM

When the price will rise? This comming soon?

On Alcurex only 27 millions @2 sats once it is sold there will be profit on the 3 sats sell wall,the developer refuse to use wash trading or any sort of bot to pump the coin,they want it to be as natural as possible which what I like about this coin..

serjent05

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:20:42 PM

We are ready to burn the coins in the temporary address anytime. Here is the Burning address of VTY VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne  feel free to check if the coin on that address can be spent.  And send us to feedback if it is fine to the community to use that Address to burn VTY

As announced 95% in that temporary address will be burn.  2% will be distributed to the qualified holders and 3% for development or promotion.

Burning Address  

I checked the burning address, send some VTY in it, it was accepted by the wallet and when i checked the transaction in cryptoguro, it said transaction cannot be found.  I checked the address it is not there too.  I think that address is fine to use as burning address, anyone else to confirm this?

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
robelneo

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:21:48 PM

We are ready to burn the coins in the temporary address anytime. Here is the Burning address of VTY VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne  feel free to check if the coin on that address can be spent.  And send us to feedback if it is fine to the community to use that Address to burn VTY

As announced 95% in that temporary address will be burn.  2% will be distributed to the qualified holders and 3% for development or promotion.

Burning Address  

I checked the burning address, send some VTY in it, it was accepted by the wallet and when i checked the transaction in cryptoguro, it said transaction cannot be found.  I checked the address it is not there too.  I think that address is fine to use as burning address, anyone else to confirm this?

Interesting I would like to try it also but my wallet is in the process of resyncing,I think it's now time to buy the coin and update the thread on the amount of coins that was burned,many holders are staking their wallet so we can reduce the supply..

victoriouscoin

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:21:16 AM

For those who wants free Victoriouscoin to try staking Victoriouscoin please go to advertising network

Get 500 Victoriouscoin per click up to 7000 Victoriouscoin daily

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
aioc

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:51:19 AM

For those who wants free Victoriouscoin to try staking Victoriouscoin please go to advertising network

Get 500 Victoriouscoin per click up to 7000 Victoriouscoin daily

This is where I ma getting my free victoriouscoin it's a much better alternative than faucets with more ads to view and being added members can earn victoriouscoin daily..

fortunecrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:18:02 PM

Great to know that dev is actively promoting the exclusive group on twitter and facebook ,we going to need at least 50 members and each of them holding at least 10 million each they will comprise the takeover team in the community in the future.

serjent05

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:17:29 PM

Great to know that dev is actively promoting the exclusive group on twitter and facebook ,we going to need at least 50 members and each of them holding at least 10 million each they will comprise the takeover team in the community in the future.

I wonder why the need for takeover when the dev is actively improving the coin?  Isn't your world is conflicting?  There should be a colaboration instead, where the VIP will be part of the board member to add power to the coin and not some takeover you are talking.  Unless the coin is abandoned by the dev, there is no use of the takeover.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
victoriouscoin

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:16:30 AM

I wonder why the need for takeover when the dev is actively improving the coin?  Isn't your world is conflicting?  There should be a colaboration instead, where the VIP will be part of the board member to add power to the coin and not some takeover you are talking.  Unless the coin is abandoned by the dev, there is no use of the takeover.

Of course we will not abandon the project what we mean is the group are the one who will stand as a board in the future,we see our team growing as we move along and the group will be part of the development of all the projects,we don't want to be the dev team to be the final words in the future of Victoriouscoin.

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
aioc

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:58:17 PM

There was no mention of abandon,I think positive take over is a good one the holders takes over the trade and the dev set up projects for Victoriouscoin,the dev has clearly stated that this is a long term project and this is what I'm really seeing right now..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.