News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: First project that you want vty token to relaunch
Membership Site
Online Id
Online Lottery
Ad Network

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 80168 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

I think this issue with Yobit is hurting the price of VTY as Yobit was the main exchange for VTY and the most traded on that exchange. Now the price is under 1 sats which isn't good, so we need Yobit to fix this issue asap so the price can return back to 1 sat. Can't we try and get VTY added to Cryptopia as this exchange is pretty good plus people can trade in LTC and Doge with VTY if we can get VTY on that exchange.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:29:18 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 07:49:35 AM by BitFinnese

I think this issue with Yobit is hurting the price of VTY as Yobit was the main exchange for VTY and the most traded on that exchange. Now the price is under 1 sats which isn't good, so we need Yobit to fix this issue asap so the price can return back to 1 sat. Can't we try and get VTY added to Cryptopia as this exchange is pretty good plus people can trade in LTC and Doge with VTY if we can get VTY on that exchange.

Cryptopia seems good suggestion, it has bigger volume than nova exchange or alcurex.  Besides VTY will have another set of possible investors.  More exposure, more people getting to know VTY.  I believe this project will be big one day, how about requesting Hippo to add VTY banner in Cryptodetails.Com, for more exposure Smiley I'll talk to him about this matter.  No need to pay for the space .
victoriouscoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

Cryptopia seems good suggestion, it has bigger volume than nova exchange or alcurex.  Besides VTY will have another set of possible investors.  More exposure, more people getting to know VTY.  I believe this project will be big one day, how about requesting Hippo to add VTY banner in Cryptodetails.Com, for more exposure Smiley I'll talk to him about this matter.  No need to pay for the space .

We've just created our first video campaign for traffic exchanges we are looking to add autoresponder in our next series of splash page ..

http://thevty.club/gold-membership-premium-materials/vty-your-best-investment/

We are also looking for Victoriouscoin holders that can add to our support list in case a newbie wants to run and buy Victoriouscoin you can possibly sell VTY to the new recruit..

Here are our volunteers..send us your facebook profile or contact page so we can add you
http://thevty.club/contact-us/

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

Thanks and that is one of the reasons why I suggested Cryptopia is that it is a big exchange which could help VTY get more exposure in the market place which we need right now and also that they have LTC and Doge pairings which is good as some people like to trade with Doge and LTC. I'm sure that it won't be long before more and more people know about VTY.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:08:57 PM

We've just created our first video campaign for traffic exchanges we are looking to add autoresponder in our next series of splash page ..

http://thevty.club/gold-membership-premium-materials/vty-your-best-investment/

We are also looking for Victoriouscoin holders that can add to our support list in case a newbie wants to run and buy Victoriouscoin you can possibly sell VTY to the new recruit..

Here are our volunteers..send us your facebook profile or contact page so we can add you
http://thevty.club/contact-us/

Thanks for included me in the list,if you are holders and investors of Victoriouscoin, You can volunteer to be part of the support team that will help newbies or new to crypto currency to run wallet and teach them where to get victoriouscoin,this is in fact a good idea we can have new members who are not yet into crypto currency..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
victoriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:29:48 AM

We just launched our official announcement please check it out here and leave a comment to support us

anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:10:41 AM

Update:
We would like to announce we are now premium on cryptoguru again
http://cryptoguru.tk/index.php?Currency=VTY

We are going to fully launch our membership site within 4 days
we are going to create an official thread in the service section
we have just installed mailchimp a newsletter plugin to our membership site..

It is great to see some progress in VTY coin and it would be awesome if VTY would keep innovating and keep everything running well. Holding VTY for long term. If the team keeps coming out with good developments and burning some VTY coins, then price can appreciate well. Keep up the good work Team VTY!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
victoriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:26:25 AM

Update:
We would like to announce we are now premium on cryptoguru again
http://cryptoguru.tk/index.php?Currency=VTY

We are going to fully launch our membership site within 4 days
we are going to create an official thread in the service section
we have just installed mailchimp a newsletter plugin to our membership site..

It is great to see some progress in VTY coin and it would be awesome if VTY would keep innovating and keep everything running well. Holding VTY for long term. If the team keeps coming out with good developments and burning some VTY coins, then price can appreciate well. Keep up the good work Team VTY!

Thanks for the kind words we are doing it slow but sure ,we are a hype coin we will always keep on,the membership plan is a good way to minimize the supply the more members we have the more coins burned.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:31:36 AM

We just launched our official announcement please check it out here and leave a comment to support us

Nice start for a coin relaunch I just recommend that you put all the title of the list that are with resell rights I am interested to join the membership site,and get access those e-books and courses with master resell rights so I can resell it..

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BitFinnese
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

I registered on the site, seems nothing to browse for a free member category.  This got me curious and I think I will be subscribing for gold one (1million VTY).  Upon browsing I seen that 50% of the payment is directed to the burning address,  so 50% of the coin will be burned and another 50 will be in circulation.  If this project caters at least 1000 members, (1000 * 500,000 VTY) will burn 250m VTY.  and the good thing is the subscription is renewable. I can see VTY total coin circulation to decrease in time.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 09:48:10 PM

Nice to see the new membership site up and running. We are progressing well and it's only a matter of time before VTY starts rising in price as long as more developments are coming out. Right now it's a good time to buy some VTY and hold it for the long term like I am doing as I believe this coin has a very bright future. I have also tweeted out the new membership site to my followers and will there be any promotions for the new site dev?

fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:01:02 PM

Nice to see the new membership site up and running. We are progressing well and it's only a matter of time before VTY starts rising in price as long as more developments are coming out. Right now it's a good time to buy some VTY and hold it for the long term like I am doing as I believe this coin has a very bright future. I have also tweeted out the new membership site to my followers and will there be any promotions for the new site dev?

aw, you're good bagholder vella, would you interest to buy my milion vty with half price ? Cheesy Grin Grin
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

Have people traded their minds for fecal matter as cheaper and more reliable substitute for brains. I cant wrap my head about what everyone is doing with their money in the announcement section now that bitcoin is on its way to triple in value. It looks like rationality has just stopped to be of any significance for most of u.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:01:32 PM

Have people traded their minds for fecal matter as cheaper and more reliable substitute for brains. I cant wrap my head about what everyone is doing with their money in the announcement section now that bitcoin is on its way to triple in value. It looks like rationality has just stopped to be of any significance for most of u.

someone getting bored here, and it's same as in Rise ann, ppl choose to dump their coin because lack of progress
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

Isn't it hypocrisy when you are downgrading other altcoin saying Bitcoin is getting triple in value and chirping for another altcoin?  Lol, set your mind straight, Bitcoin or altcoin?

Anyway I can see dev is still working hard here, I know you are not getting fund from your ICS since some holders set their sell wall below ICS price, other dev will just be gone but you are still developing project and setting up value for the coin.  I hope VTY can gather a huge and strong community.  I like your coins distribution design, burning those that were accumulated in your buy wall and from the Club membership. 
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 03:08:37 AM

aw, you're good bagholder vella, would you interest to buy my milion vty with half price ? Cheesy Grin Grin

I hope you are serious,since you posted it I have sent you an offer please let me know if you are interested I need more Victoriouscoin,for their coming projects ,I hope you accepted my offer so you can get out here in this project..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 04:59:41 AM

I wouldn't call myself a bagholder here but i do own a couple million VTY coins. I see you already have an offer for someone to buy from you. I post here to help support the coin and dev because I can see the dev is trying his best to make VTY great so if you want out except the offer from robelneo and be done with VTY.

victoriouscoin (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

Register free and be sure to optin free to our newsletter so you will get notification on the next e-books /courses/materials that we are going upload and include in our gold list..

We just uploaded an outsourcing course worth $97 in the market..

When to avoid Alibaba and how to use it correctly
How to use other people’s expertise
How I turned a $3,000 shipment into $21,000
How to start small and still get volume discounts
Avoiding drop-shippers and wholesalers
Minimizing your risks
Avoiding haggling and still get the best price
And much, MUCH more…
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

I hope you are serious,since you posted it I have sent you an offer please let me know if you are interested I need more Victoriouscoin,for their coming projects ,I hope you accepted my offer so you can get out here in this project..

I sent 1M vty to your address, please check PM. Let me know if you want to buy more Millions
BitFinnese
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:02:26 PM

Register free and be sure to optin free to our newsletter so you will get notification on the next e-books /courses/materials that we are going upload and include in our gold list..

We just uploaded an outsourcing course worth $97 in the market..

When to avoid Alibaba and how to use it correctly
How to use other people’s expertise
How I turned a $3,000 shipment into $21,000
How to start small and still get volume discounts
Avoiding drop-shippers and wholesalers
Minimizing your risks
Avoiding haggling and still get the best price
And much, MUCH more…

Nice update here, this is good for online business especially those who wanted open a store that ship products world wide.  I wanted to get  these e-books since I am thinking of opening an online store that sells natural food supplement, these lists will greatly help Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: