News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: First project that you want vty token to relaunch
Membership Site
Online Id
Online Lottery
Ad Network

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 80173 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:59:46 PM

Good to see a signature campaign for VTY coin. I think the VTY needs to make websites with great contents that can attract the crypto community. Brain storming sections for new ideas would be great. How useful would it be if the team offers bounty for users who give the best idea to take VTY to the next level?

I think instead of just ideas, it'd be better to pay for actually doing things that help. Like maybe a type of affiliate-like system.

I agree VTY should be executing project plans  by now if only they are successful with their ICS.  They also need a more professional site, a half finished site is quite a turn off for me (please do not take offense on this, I am just citing some flaws).  Affiliate-like system is good too but the question is what kind of project would they integrate this affiliate system.

Couldn't agree more with the design. There are plenty of free WP themes that look a lot better than that, and there are many paid ones that are ridiculously beautiful.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:27:02 PM

Yobit wallet down bleh

bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 09:18:01 PM

Yobit wallet down bleh

It was down over a month ago.  If you want to trade, there is alcurex and novaexchange for VTY market.  Though I think it was listed in megacrypton too but now I cannot find it there.  I deposit some of my VTY there but I cannot see it anywhere.  I think megacrypton just stole the VTY deposited on thier exchange and maybe the reason why there are huge amount being sold at 1 satoshi.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:15:43 PM

Yobit wallet down bleh

It was down over a month ago.  If you want to trade, there is alcurex and novaexchange for VTY market.  Though I think it was listed in megacrypton too but now I cannot find it there.  I deposit some of my VTY there but I cannot see it anywhere.  I think megacrypton just stole the VTY deposited on thier exchange and maybe the reason why there are huge amount being sold at 1 satoshi.

This is why we really need VTY to be listed on a more trusted exchange as Yobit's wallet is always in maintenance and the other exchanges are okay but not the best. I would like to see VTY listed on Cryptopia for now as this exchange is a good exchange and then once VTY starts to get bigger then we can start to think about getting it listed on Polo and Bittrex. Even C-cex might be okay for now if it can get listed on there.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:42:50 PM

Yobit wallet down bleh

This is why we really need VTY to be listed on a more trusted exchange as Yobit's wallet is always in maintenance and the other exchanges are okay but not the best. I would like to see VTY listed on Cryptopia for now as this exchange is a good exchange and then once VTY starts to get bigger then we can start to think about getting it listed on Polo and Bittrex. Even C-cex might be okay for now if it can get listed on there.
I just hope yobit fixes their wallet at this point lol.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:46:08 PM

Yobit wallet down bleh

It seems there is no chance that the wallet in yobit will be fixed.  I read the development team had sent a message to the yobit management but it seems they are ignored.  Have not seen the wallet being fixed.  I just hope they pump it hard there since some of my VTY are trap there without the mean of withdrawing.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:35:10 PM

Yobit wallet down bleh

It seems there is no chance that the wallet in yobit will be fixed.  I read the development team had sent a message to the yobit management but it seems they are ignored.  Have not seen the wallet being fixed.  I just hope they pump it hard there since some of my VTY are trap there without the mean of withdrawing.

Why would anyone pump it if you can't withdraw it? If anything, it'd get dumped. Not understanding why you think anyone would overpay for something that has zero value now (as those coins are likely to never be withdrawable, they will never have value).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:04:21 PM

Yobit wallet down bleh

I think someone also said you have to pay yobit a fee? Unsure.

BOVALL

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:19:42 AM

buy Sell

https://poswallet.com
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:41:08 AM

any updates about campaign or any other plans admin?. thanks

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:12:19 AM

Yeah I just noticed that we can now trade VTY on POSWallet however at the moment the only pairing is for POSW coins. I'm waiting for the BTC or DASH pairing or maybe even the LTC pairing before I start trading on there to make some extra profit to buy more VTY coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:22:43 AM

Yeah I just noticed that we can now trade VTY on POSWallet however at the moment the only pairing is for POSW coins. I'm waiting for the BTC or DASH pairing or maybe even the LTC pairing before I start trading on there to make some extra profit to buy more VTY coins.

If yobit fixes it or; vty forks to return the yobit coins to vty users it'll help as well.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:06:24 AM

any plans on listing to other exchanges?...

Bittrex: support@bittrex.com
Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
c-cex: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest
Novaexchange: https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Bter: https://bter.com/voting
Yobit: https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Hitbtc: https://hitbtc.com/about-us
xBTCE: https://support.xbtce.info/Tickets/Submit
OpenLedger: https://bitshares.openledger.info
Liqui.io: support@liqui.io
exmo: https://support.exmo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Livecoin: https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing
Bleutrade: https://bleutrade.com/voting
Cryptonarium: https://cryptonarium.com/en/support/
BloomBit: support@bloombit.net
Chameleon.bit: admin@chameleonbit.trade
alcurex: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=458732
SouthXchange: support@southxchange.com
Tux Exchange: https://tcx.freshdesk.com/support/home
Bittylicious: support@bittylicious.com

here are some lists..

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 11:28:30 AM

was all that is in the roadmap already completed? I wonder if the dating site has been up already.
if not then they are already left behind and matchpool is about to be created. another route of the roadmap and make it more exciting for the follow can ignite the investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
victoriouscoin (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

was all that is in the roadmap already completed? I wonder if the dating site has been up already.
if not then they are already left behind and matchpool is about to be created. another route of the roadmap and make it more exciting for the follow can ignite the investors.

Thanks for dropping by electronicash,right now are selling some of our assets and inviting other private investors we have sent the proposal we are still waiting for reply,for additional funding,we need to pay yobit 0.2 to 0.5 so they can update our wallet and add more nodes hopefully up to 2 years,the recent offline of our wallet create a bad impact on some of our hot wallet and we are resyncing all of them ..

We assured all our investment development is on going and we have more to come this 2017 and onwards..
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

While we wait for vty list on any exchanges, or wait for more developments, can we make a trading thread for vty? I think it may make this coin get more impression and attractions. It have to be popular to get more investors. Imho

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:50:38 PM

Thanks for dropping by electronicash,right now are selling some of our assets and inviting other private investors we have sent the proposal we are still waiting for reply,for additional funding,we need to pay yobit 0.2 to 0.5 so they can update our wallet and add more nodes hopefully up to 2 years,the recent offline of our wallet create a bad impact on some of our hot wallet and we are resyncing all of them ..

We assured all our investment development is on going and we have more to come this 2017 and onwards..
I received my VTY for the signature campaign. Thanks

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 10:51:05 PM

I think they already launched Avatar and Signature campaign.  And some plans had been announced before this post.

Nope I think fund been rare to this project,  They have not finished the ICS for 2 sats then someone just dumped hundreds of million of coins at 1 satoshi.  Some suspicion had been raised here, just some pages back, that probably these are the VTY sent to Megacrypton exchange.  Since it was once listed at the OP and now I cannot see VTY market at that exchange.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:54:26 AM

I think they already launched Avatar and Signature campaign.  And some plans had been announced before this post.

Nope I think fund been rare to this project,  They have not finished the ICS for 2 sats then someone just dumped hundreds of million of coins at 1 satoshi.  Some suspicion had been raised here, just some pages back, that probably these are the VTY sent to Megacrypton exchange.  Since it was once listed at the OP and now I cannot see VTY market at that exchange.

Its because the yobit wallet is broken; so 1 satoshi is something as opposed to nothing.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:07:57 PM

I have just started to trade VTY on the POSWallet exchange, I've put some buy orders in and now it's just a waiting game because there doesn't seem to be much trading action going on with that exchange for VTY at the moment. But I'm sure in time my buy orders will be filled as this is a new exchange and maybe because currently we only have the pair of POSW coins so hopefully once the BTC pair is available it starts to pick up.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: