Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNS]Sensus: Mobile Incentivized Crowd Wisdom and Prediction Market (Bounty+ICO)  (Read 12272 times)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:47:45 PM

Thank you, mate Smiley

You are welcome National Wink

I was wondering if you could provide an APK file for those of us who do not (like to) use google play.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
National (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:56:12 PM

Thank you, mate Smiley

You are welcome National Wink

I was wondering if you could provide an APK file for those of us who do not (like to) use google play.

I can speak with the tech team on this Smiley
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:06:47 PM

I can speak with the tech team on this Smiley

Cool Smiley that would be very convenient. I'll keep an eye for an update about that. Thank you.

Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:52:40 AM

I am from Cyprus. Is my country not supported?

Sent your request to the tech team now. I'll be back online tonight to answer further questions for everyone!
how soon will be approval of update for ios app ?  And how soon do you solve my problem? i am rly want to participate in beta-testing Smiley
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:33:40 AM

I am from Indonesia and I have been waiting for about a day to get the code OTP? I have also try to PM to National but there have been no response Huh

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:49:27 AM

I am from Indonesia and I have been waiting for about a day to get the code OTP? I have also try to PM to National but there have been no response Huh
Im think national is busy You are from Indonesia try to dont put country code and the 0 also.Its help me this method.This method National said too.Try it now and feel free back to ask question about the app.
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:56:51 AM

Im think national is busy You are from Indonesia try to dont put country code and the 0 also.Its help me this method.This method National said too.Try it now and feel free back to ask question about the app.

yes , right this method
National (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:07:02 AM

yes , right this method

Galer, Ever_3x thank you guys for helping out our fellow community members. Upon release Ill give you guys some SNS personally Smiley. That  also goes for the rest of you being genuinely good, contributive and helpful Sensus members here. I really like the community we are fostering here. I've seen a lot of traction in Indonesia, which is amazing. We have two more countries being added shortly and facebook integration is in the works. 1000 participants is our benchmark for some big changes so stay tuned. Lets keep up the great contributions guys and gals!
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:09:13 AM

yes , right this method
I understand with the rush of natioal so I only wait for confirmation from it and I have been trying to not enter code country will but still did not get the code OTP

National (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:11:32 AM

yes , right this method
I understand with the rush of natioal so I only wait for confirmation from it and I have been trying to not enter code country will but still did not get the code OTP

what username are you using?
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:14:25 AM

yes , right this method

rusmana62

National (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:23:53 AM

yes , right this method

rusmana62

Use the same phone number, but dont enter the 0 at the beginning
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:35:21 AM

yes , right this method

rusmana62

Ok thank you now I can use the application

National (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:38:07 AM

yes , right this method

rusmana62

Welcome aboard Smiley
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:44:45 AM

yes , right this method

rusmana62

Welcome aboard Smiley
and now i have 13 SNS ,, THANK YOU National youre the best and good luck for your project

bitsoldiers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:06:31 PM

please how do I go about this...please?
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:23:23 PM

Hello Sir

How do i change my display name on answer .... just want to stay anonymous
National (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:50:25 PM

please how do I go about this...please?

Go about what exactly?
National (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:52:34 PM

Hello Sir

How do i change my display name on answer .... just want to stay anonymous

There is no user end method to change your display name yet. If you would like your name changed, please PM me your current username or phone number and the new name you would like to have.
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:12:55 PM

I heard about Sensus on https://coins.newbium.com/post/307-sensus-crowd-wisdom-prediction-market , and in the french altcoins section.

Project is promising, i follow and wish the best for it!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: