Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any suggestions on this idea?  (Read 489 times)
goldman50 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:04:58 PM

Hi,

I want to build a LEGAL virtual currency exchanger, which includes my own virtual currency as well like a token... i can easily create this but it has a bad rep in terms of legality (e-gold, Liberty Reserves)

I want the format to be like this...

BTC > Token > credit card or bank.

It will help easier to cash out your BTC to your card it's fraud proof but it screams money laundering.

so i don't know any suggestions? i like the idea of virtual currency exchanger big fan but it has such a bad rep honestly.

Thanks

Goldman
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The End Is Neigh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:08:33 PM

If you're looking for it to be legal you'll have to consult a lawyer in your country. How could you take the word of some random on the internet at face value?

Basically your idea is to have a 'token' which in essence is just you/your website/company escrowing the deal. If I buy Bitcoins with a credit card today I get a token for your exchange correct? When can that token be traded in for Bitcoins? Instantly? 24h? 3 days? A week? These are all things you have to think about. If it's instant it's just as risky as sending bitcoins directly, so I don't see the difference.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

Ripple is/was a thing.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:48:46 AM

You can try add another payment processor are like paypal,skrill and okpay, make sure the website must support for smartphone Android. And about legality your services you can be coordination with your government on your country.
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:49:22 AM

I want to build a LEGAL virtual currency exchanger, which includes my own virtual currency as well like a token... i can easily create this but it has a bad rep in terms of legality (e-gold, Liberty Reserves)
You say LEGAL , without the aid of government you cant tag any currency LEGAL.You should try getting it into altcoin industry.

It will help easier to cash out your BTC to your card it's fraud proof but it screams money laundering.

so i don't know any suggestions? i like the idea of virtual currency exchanger big fan but it has such a bad rep honestly.

Yes it will be next to money laundering , may be Banks will freeze the amount and your customers will suffer. I will not suggest you to start any of such stuffs in which banks are involved instead you could try altcoin and remain trade in virtual currency as it will protect you and let you be anonymous.

PS: the topic doesnot belong to currency exchange section.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:49:22 AM

You say LEGAL , without the aid of government you cant tag any currency LEGAL.You should try getting it into altcoin industry.

Yes it will be next to money laundering , may be Banks will freeze the amount and your customers will suffer. I will not suggest you to start any of such stuffs in which banks are involved instead you could try altcoin and remain trade in virtual currency as it will protect you and let you be anonymous.

PS: the topic doesnot belong to currency exchange section.

Yes, this does not belong to Currency exchange, and your idea is nothing new, but you can pretty much forget about the cooperation of banks, cedit card processors and most payment processors like Paypal (obviously) Neteller, Skrill.... unless you make your token a game currency and ship it as a game related asset.
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:55:56 AM

Ripple, Nextcoin, Waves and others have tried and are trying what you say, you need to build a huge platform to get your token accepted and a really big investment until now only present for bitcoin or ethereum (to a much less extent)

narutushipu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:38:32 AM

your country bitcoin is legal and regulated or not
huobi accepted transfer wire to bank all the world
kraken bitstamp and huobi is good to
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: