Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does Bitcoin need exchanges to survive?
Yes - 11 (61.1%)
No - 7 (38.9%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin + Exchanges = ?  (Read 1717 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:35:08 PM

With all the hacks and manipulation going on are exchanges even a good idea?

It isn't panning out all that well for Wall Street.

Why is Bitcoin any different?
[/quote

I can compare it as twin because bitcoin without  exchange will be diificult for a bitcoin traders to sell their coins. But with exchange you will learn a lot when it comes to trading. And this location is also a place where altcoins listed to be trade.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:41:19 PM

I don't think bitcoin would make it without exchanges and trading, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose 75% of Bitcoiners or more. It might not happen from one day to the next but for sure over time people will lose interest and move on. Features like anonymity and low fees are nice but what truly attracts people to Bitcoin is its money making potential.
you are definitely right about it, exchanges give a possibility to people to get some easy bitcoins fast, it must exist in order for bitcoin to become big

I also agreed, without exchange it would be like a disaster to all bitcoin users. Because with this things we can multiply or grow our bitcoins before we encash it to a real money it depends on the we belongs. So we need to patronize it as well.. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: