Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of $40 for a week's worth of spending money, (Tom Morison here)  (Read 1070 times)
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:56:57 AM

You locked and unlocked it?
You are one confused escaped drunkard from a rehab program.

How are you able to post in a locked thread?  Reported to mod for hacking.   Angry

Reported for reporting. Good luck with your perma-banhammer coming your way.

@OP stop smoking weed. It fried your little mind!
I think constant alcohol intake at a level of being classified an alcoholic is probably going to fry your mind more than a smoking weed but i am far from an expert on the subject.
Maybe The Pharmacist can tell us which one is worse for the mind
If he's got a substance abuse problem, he ought to abstain from weed and alcohol and stay in treatment.  People go to inpatient treatment because they're not functioning in the world anymore.  And then after 3 days clean most of them think they're ready to go back home, back to work, and back to everything that was associated with their substance use.  And then they wonder why they relapse.  If this guy is TM and the story is true, he should forget bitcoin and all his other problems for a while and just get help.

Alcohol is much more toxic than marijuana.  It's also more intoxicating, more addictive,  and more dangerous.

Marijuana and everything in this category are NOT toxic at all.
Toxic are the cigarettes and everything related to tobacco (except the one you grow by your own self,very hard indeed).

Of course alcohol is one of the most dangerous substances and if you stuck with it, you will have very serious issues.
I agree though about BTC OP. You should care more about your issue and keep your thinking only to your treatment. Focus... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

And then after 3 days clean most of them think they're ready to go back home, back to work, and back to everything that was associated with their substance use.  And then they wonder why they relapse.

They call it the "pink cloud"..
http://alcoholrehab.com/addiction-recovery/pink-cloud/

Alcohol is much more toxic than marijuana.  It's also more intoxicating, more addictive,  and more dangerous.

For sure, Alcohol and benzodiazepines are the only drugs that you can actually DIE from the withdraws..

I have been to rehab(s) and more AA/NA meetings than you can shake a stick at years ago.. I have a lot of respect for those programs, I don't go anymore but I am over 4 years completely alcohol free..

It's more something the court made me do (rather than sit in jail) than me thinking I needed it, but I learned a lot and it has definitely changed my life for the better.. 

Good luck guy.. Feel free to PM me if you want/need to talk sobriety..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:46:21 PM

Can you provide a link to your old profile here so we know who you are, sorry to say but Tom Morison just isn't that famous.

I could probably help out with maybe $5 for someone in need but i would like to make sure im am not getting scammed by a sob story.
I was thinking that since you don't need the cash till your in the new state could you please post pics of your flight tickets and another of you actually at the airport, once i see these it will convince me that your story is indeed true.

I haven't heard of Tom Morison before. To proof all this story is real, he need to provide not only real flight tickets etc but also his phone number, identity card and proof of residence and all such things so that we are sure he is asking for real need.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:00:40 PM

Can you provide a link to your old profile here so we know who you are, sorry to say but Tom Morison just isn't that famous.

I could probably help out with maybe $5 for someone in need but i would like to make sure im am not getting scammed by a sob story.
I was thinking that since you don't need the cash till your in the new state could you please post pics of your flight tickets and another of you actually at the airport, once i see these it will convince me that your story is indeed true.

I haven't heard of Tom Morison before. To proof all this story is real, he need to provide not only real flight tickets etc but also his phone number, identity card and proof of residence and all such things so that we are sure he is asking for real need.

It's convincing enough to have a picture of himeslf, a picture of his passpots, and one of his tickets.

(Just so you're aware, I already have a 0.0566BTC loan out to this user currently.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:29:03 PM

Why are people still entertaining this thread for comment???  I do not see any form of collateral and the OP seems to have another account which was lost for non-payment of another loan.  please close this thread unless you are going to provide valid collateral.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:01:25 PM

Why are people still entertaining this thread for comment???  I do not see any form of collateral and the OP seems to have another account which was lost for non-payment of another loan.  please close this thread unless you are going to provide valid collateral.

If people think that posting from a different account doesn't mean that he has lost control of it due to a loan. A simple check of the trut of that account would highlight it.
Look to the message by me one above this to find my post on this matter (and some peopleare serious about lending to him still, he has web domains he could use but those could be reversed though).
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:03:04 PM

Why are people still entertaining this thread for comment???  I do not see any form of collateral and the OP seems to have another account which was lost for non-payment of another loan.  please close this thread unless you are going to provide valid collateral.

If people think that posting from a different account doesn't mean that he has lost control of it due to a loan. A simple check of the trut of that account would highlight it.
Look to the message by me one above this to find my post on this matter (and some peopleare serious about lending to him still, he has web domains he could use but those could be reversed though).

No, people like you are still commenting is because you are getting paid to post. End of Story.

hey, i found a feedback for you -    Low Quality member - Forum Spammer (Just for Advertisements).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: