Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who created the god  (Read 4560 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:58:48 PM

Evolution is an impossible lie.

Cool

*chuckle*

I suggest you reread your last comment. See what I mean. Your saying that that evolution as a lie is impossible.  Grin

Glad your fully supportive of the theory of evolution, deep down at least. Perhaps that's your subconscious trying to tell you something....

Evolution is just a theory just like how gravity is just a theory. So we should be able to fly, just like the flying spaghetti monster!

The fact that evolution has been proven impossible is why scientists in the lab are grasping any straws that they can to show that something is evolution. The scientists have adjusted the meaning of evolution and their tests to suggest that simple change is evidence that evolution is real.

Gravity isn't a theory. Gravity is a reality. The Theory of Gravity is theory about how and why gravity works the way it does. This theory is probably wrong, but gravity itself is a very evident reality.

Chuckle!

I can show you the flaws in your whole religion of stupidity. The funny thing is that all you can do is try to trip up my wording. This shows that you know for a fact that God is real and that things like evolution and the gravity theory are completely false.

Chuckle.  Grin

Cool

As I said, perhaps you should listen to what your subconscious is telling you.

Surely, even your level of stubbornness must have it's boundaries.

You have become quite perceptive. You see that's the exact thing that I did. Then I came to understand God. Your turn.

Cool

My turn, yeah no probs.

Obviously I don't have time to spend all day typing out a spreadsheet list of thousands of gods and noting what my subconscious says about each one. Even you understand I can't be bothered to do that.
But tell you what, you give the names of say 5 gods and I'll reply on here with what my subconscious response is.

Right, off you go, let's have the 5...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:48:08 PM

Let me try  Cheesy

Michael Jackson

Elvis Presley

Billy Joel

Bill Haley

Frank Sinatra

And its gone.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:13:55 PM

The real question is not, "Who created the god."

The question is, "Why do people turn their backs on God, Who they know exists and loves them?"

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:23:55 PM

Cool

*chuckle*

I suggest you reread your last comment. See what I mean. Your saying that that evolution as a lie is impossible.  Grin

Glad your fully supportive of the theory of evolution, deep down at least. Perhaps that's your subconscious trying to tell you something....

Evolution is just a theory just like how gravity is just a theory. So we should be able to fly, just like the flying spaghetti monster!

The fact that evolution has been proven impossible is why scientists in the lab are grasping any straws that they can to show that something is evolution. The scientists have adjusted the meaning of evolution and their tests to suggest that simple change is evidence that evolution is real.

Gravity isn't a theory. Gravity is a reality. The Theory of Gravity is theory about how and why gravity works the way it does. This theory is probably wrong, but gravity itself is a very evident reality.

Chuckle!

I can show you the flaws in your whole religion of stupidity. The funny thing is that all you can do is try to trip up my wording. This shows that you know for a fact that God is real and that things like evolution and the gravity theory are completely false.

Chuckle.  Grin

Cool

You have become quite perceptive. You see that's the exact thing that I did. Then I came to understand God. Your turn.

Cool

My turn, yeah no probs.

Obviously I don't have time to spend all day typing out a spreadsheet list of thousands of gods and noting what my subconscious says about each one. Even you understand I can't be bothered to do that.
But tell you what, you give the names of say 5 gods and I'll reply on here with what my subconscious response is.

Select a hand, or an arm, or an eye, or a brain. Now, make one of these. What? You can't?

Oh, but dumb nature makes them by the millions and billions.

Are you smarter than dumb nature? That stupid rock over there. It can't do anything. It can't even move itself. And it certainly can't think. But it is part of dumb nature that can make all this complex machinery of multitudes of forms of life. And you can't make even one of them. Why, you can't even make a dumb rock!

How dumb are you that you can't even figure out how nature does it? What? You focus on the word "evolution?" Evolution that science can't even show did anything to make life?

You and your stupidity are less that a lump on the side of a log, less than a wart on a toad's nose, that you don't have a clue where all these marvels of machinery in nature came from, but delude yourself into thinking that you are so marvelous.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:38:48 PM

being perfect is a netural feeling in a human so human finds all the complex question and their perfect answers.i my opinion i think we created the god as an excuse to those questions which we can not answer means whenever a miracle happens we say it is the god who has done it but what if it don't

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

The question is, "Why do people turn their backs on God, Who they know exists and loves them?"

Cool
no it's the correct question.
basically gods are created by your own minds , the reality gods never exist. it's just your imagination.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:05:56 PM

Cool
basically gods are created by your own minds , the reality gods never exist. it's just your imagination.

Use the intelligence that God gave you. Dumb nature doesn't make any of the complexity we see in nature. There is no evidence whatsoever that it does. The best that we can do so far is to say that we don't know nature deeply enough to say that nature does or doesn't do any creating.

The complexity in nature makes it evident that there is a God. Why? Like as the machines that people make don't exist without some intelligent person making them, even so the machinery of nature needs a Maker. Because of the great complexity of nature - far beyond anything we can do - the Maker fits the definitions of our word "God."

Cool

noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:17:26 PM

Cool

Use the intelligence that God gave you. Dumb nature doesn't make any of the complexity we see in nature. There is no evidence whatsoever that it does. The best that we can do so far is to say that we don't know nature deeply enough to say that nature does or doesn't do any creating.

The complexity in nature makes it evident that there is a God. Why? Like as the machines that people make don't exist without some intelligent person making them, even so the machinery of nature needs a Maker. Because of the great complexity of nature - far beyond anything we can do - the Maker fits the definitions of our word "God."

Cool
Can you disprove the existence of all the other gods in history? Zeus is real - tell me why that's untrue.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:40:33 PM

I have saw a post that he said everything we see is build by someone.. So everything that exists built by someone like bitcoin and some other things. so he said god is the one created everything.. I got a logical question.. So if god exists who created him??? Guys it is not an insult.. A logical question only. Please share your ideology  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

I ask questions of origin as a function of space-time. I emerged in this space-time dimensional reality. It's the same with the Source - the Source emerged into space-time to get the story going, to get us asking questions. I sometimes wonder if another Source (a Source of Sources maybe?) brought into existence a new Source from beyond any space-time dimensions. Who knows?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:41:37 PM

Cool

*chuckle*

Chuckle!

Chuckle.  Grin

Cool

Cool

My turn, yeah no probs.

Select a hand, or an arm, or an eye, or a brain. Now, make one of these. What? You can't?

Are you smarter than dumb nature? That stupid rock over there. It can't do anything. It can't even move itself. And it certainly can't think. But it is part of dumb nature that can make all this complex machinery of multitudes of forms of life. And you can't make even one of them. Why, you can't even make a dumb rock!

How dumb are you that you can't even figure out how nature does it? What? You focus on the word "evolution?" Evolution that science can't even show did anything to make life?

You and your stupidity are less that a lump on the side of a log, less than a wart on a toad's nose, that you don't have a clue where all these marvels of machinery in nature came from, but delude yourself into thinking that you are so marvelous.

Cool
Sadly no list of gods as requested, however, lots of off topic strawman arguments instead.

Cool
Water off a ducks back my son.

Isn't it interesting you put a great deal of effort into promoting the bible, tellling people they should be doing this, telling people they should be doing that, this that and the other. Yet when actually following the infamous book yourself, like your suppose to, you don't share the same enthusiasm.... Interesting.

Matthew 7:1 - Do not judge, or you will be judged. For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.…

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:39:10 AM

Cool

*chuckle*

Chuckle!

Chuckle.  Grin

Cool

Cool

My turn, yeah no probs.

Cool
Sadly no list of gods as requested, however, lots of off topic strawman arguments instead.
The no-list-of-gods thing is a problem for you, isn't it. Perhaps if you would learn how to do your own research, you would find God.

Cool

Isn't it interesting you put a great deal of effort into promoting the bible, tellling people they should be doing this, telling people they should be doing that, this that and the other. Yet when actually following the infamous book yourself, like your suppose to, you don't share the same enthusiasm.... Interesting.

Matthew 7:1 - Do not judge, or you will be judged. For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.…

Everybody judges. I mean, you make judgments all the time, like how much salt and pepper to put on your food, for example. So, stop judging me and start to believe God, since you quoted Him.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:09:04 AM

Cool

Everybody judges. I mean, you make judgments all the time, like how much salt and pepper to put on your food, for example. So, stop judging me and start to believe God, since you quoted Him.

Cool

You are correct. Judging others is human instinct. It's impossible not to judge others, we do it all the time, every day, sometimes without even being aware of it.
Thanks for highlighting another bible flaw. There appears to be quite alot doesn't there.  Cheesy

I quoted from the bible, I didn't quote from God, since nobody has any quotes from God. Sadly may people have been tricked into thinking they do, yourself included evidently.  Undecided

There's two types of people in this world.
The strong majority that have figured out the bible god is false, (that includes lumps on sides of logs and warts on toad noses which worked it out too.)
And the small minority that refuse to accept the truth.

Of course doesn't mean God doesn't exist, it just means it isn't the bible one, which is obvious.

So when you going to start believing in God? When's the penny going to drop for youself? Or has it dropped already and just trolling us? Perhaps your trolling yourself.  Cheesy

igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:28:01 PM

I believe that God - the similarity of the collective mind. It was created by all of us who live on the earth. It created all those who lived before us. We create it by his faith, thoughts, prayers ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: