Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think Monero and Bitcoin will reach price parity?  (Read 5413 times)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:13:23 AM

Very imposible is monero price in same one bitcoin
monero price and community still under ethereum and litecoin
is hihger over price litecoin is super very good but still imposible

I think that not going to work and happen that monero can surpass the bitcoin. It may increase the value but not as bitcoin has the price at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:40:05 AM

A market cap around 1 billion USD is not unrealistic for XMR, it could come with the better adaptation through more user friendliness and improved privacy protection in 2017.
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:55:40 PM

A market cap around 1 billion USD is not unrealistic for XMR, it could come with the better adaptation through more user friendliness and improved privacy protection in 2017.

That is right. But Monero will be the same market cap as bitcoin.
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:14:23 PM

Another Bitcoin killer  Cheesy It should take place in queue there are hundreds of such
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

Does it seem like such an absurd question still, now in February of 2017? 

It will seem even less absurd in February of 2018.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:46:59 PM

No question is too absurd to be raised and in the case of Monero we might see higher prices than the ATH in 2016 this year indeed. I do not hold XMR at this point personally but some of my colleagues and friends do. They have all bought in when it was at just a quarter dollar and made great returns already, as far as I can see the highest returns for years. If XMR trades at 0.1 BTC/XMR by the end of 2017, for instance, I'd be very surprised -- yet it's not impossible.
Alubert

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

No question is too absurd to be raised and in the case of Monero we might see higher prices than the ATH in 2016 this year indeed. I do not hold XMR at this point personally but some of my colleagues and friends do. They have all bought in when it was at just a quarter dollar and made great returns already, as far as I can see the highest returns for years. If XMR trades at 0.1 BTC/XMR by the end of 2017, for instance, I'd be very surprised -- yet it's not impossible.

Maybe the XMR/btc price has already reached peak.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

That is an extremely daring thought. If that would be the case then peak was reached almost half year ago. I give this really slim chances. Not even 1%. For this all development on Monero should stop right now or better there should be some security flaw.

Actually I think there is higher possibility that XMR/btc price has reach its peak in only one weak time, then that it never reach it again.
Alubert

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

That is an extremely daring thought. If that would be the case then peak was reached almost half year ago. I give this really slim chances. Not even 1%. For this all development on Monero should stop right now or better there should be some security flaw.

Actually I think there is higher possibility that XMR/btc price has reach its peak in only one weak time, then that it never reach it again.

That is true. I think the price will rise again if there are more usage.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

Very imposible is monero price in same one bitcoin
monero price and community still under ethereum and litecoin
is hihger over price litecoin is super very good but still imposible

I think that not going to work and happen that monero can surpass the bitcoin. It may increase the value but not as bitcoin has the price at the moment.

Exactly, it will never touch the price of bitcoin because bitcoin become most popular currency, so the value Monero will increase but it cannot surpass the price of bitcoin. Even in coming days, there may be chances if people attracts to Monero.
Moon_Man

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:07:08 AM

When monero reaches parity with bitcoin how much will AEON be worth?  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: