Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LISK] RobinHood Lisk Delegate Pool, 100% profit sharing  (Read 9909 times)
liberspirita (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

RobinHood is fighting against bad intrusion of ARK on Lisk DPOS. Join the fight and decrease your malus.

it works !!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hmachado

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:34:30 AM

------------------- Important warning for anyone supporting this pool:   -------------------

Liberspirita is running an open campaign showing unprecedented shameful behavior that shouldn't go unnoticed by the Lisk community.

He was a former GDT member and used the good will of the group to get his pool to a forging spot, while at the same time is running another delegate in his name for pure profit.
As soon as he got the forging spots he left GDT claiming he didnt want to be involved on the Politics of DPOS.

Only yesterday we (the whole Lisk community) noticed that Liberspirita was asking people to unvote some of the most important pillars in the Lisk world.
Shielding himself behind some agenda against the ARK project, he started pointing fingers at people that are not even related to ARK.
What was his goal with this? Probably he wants to get some more forging spots, 2 is not enough for him.
For someone whose only contribution to Lisk was to make a pool, something that takes 30m to set up, he sure feels entitled to boss people around on who to vote.

Fortunately, he is not very smart and did all this in such an open way that it cause outrage from everyone. The mass unvoting of his 2 delegates (liberspirita and robin hood) shows just that.

I think we should all accept the fact that Lisk supporters have different opinions about a number of things, it's the way a community works.
Lisk needs a strong community and can benefit from all groups, even if they don't think alike.
The Goal is the same: LisK to succeed.

Liberspirita though, is a disgrace to the community and everyone supporting him should think twice.

Beeing on Lisk since before MainNet was launched, this was the first time i felt something had to be said about this.
DPOS is a competitive system but i hope shamefull behavior like this is banned from Lisk.

liberspirita (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

Only fighting against bad use of ico from ARK.
Each may judge for himself

corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:43:54 PM

buy some ARK and think positive ;-)
hmachado

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:45:05 PM

Many of the people you asked to unvote are not related to ARK in any way. Doing this while you have 2 delegates for yourself is just outrageous.
Telling the same lie over and over will not make it true.

Maybe you got away with it until now, but i will make sure people understand what you stand for.

You have no business with Lisk and should remove yourself from this community.
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:18:58 PM

RobinHood Lisk Delegate Pool - is the most generous/profitable Lisk pool out here  Grin

Money talks whom to vote for Wink
hmachado

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

RobinHood Lisk Delegate Pool - is the most generous/profitable Lisk pool out here  Grin

Is it?

Everyone should do the math and see what they are really getting from that pool. You will be surprised to see the % is MUCH LOWER then announced.
Liberspirita is using the ARK excuse to inflict severe penalties on all his voters that don't vote according to his agenda.

More then 90% of his voters are getting a HUGE pennalty , making this pool the one with lower payouts.
Then a few selected voters get all those extra Lisks that are stolen.

You dont need to take my word for it, its stated on his site: http://robinhood.liberspirita.net/stats/
liberspirita (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

Ok friends... ARK hostages try to push me outside 101 without many success.
Now, we shall see day after day the power of Robinhood. A slow and strong power...
Please, remember the delegates you unvote. Many of them will worth you vote back when ARK will have stop voting with its ico

Yefet

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

RobinHood Lisk Delegate Pool - is the most generous/profitable Lisk pool out here  Grin

Is it?

Everyone should do the math and see what they are really getting from that pool. You will be surprised to see the % is MUCH LOWER then announced.
Liberspirita is using the ARK excuse to inflict severe penalties on all his voters that don't vote according to his agenda.

More then 90% of his voters are getting a HUGE pennalty , making this pool the one with lower payouts.
Then a few selected voters get all those extra Lisks that are stolen.

You dont need to take my word for it, its stated on his site: http://robinhood.liberspirita.net/stats/

I did my math inside the wallet and checked where most payouts came from - they were from RobinHood Lisk Delegate Pool Wink

So money talks better unvote a pair of greedy pools and stay with a generous one

PS
the truth is - the more you share the more you get in return Smiley
hmachado

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:53:42 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 05:04:35 PM by hmachado

Ok friends... ARK hostages try to push me outside 101 without many success.
Now, we shall see day after day the power of Robinhood. A slow and strong power...
Please, remember the delegates you unvote. Many of them will worth you vote back when ARK will have stop voting with its ico

Im sorry?

YOU are the one that started asking to unvote people that have nothing to do with ARK. Worst then that, you used a community pool to do it and take profit for yourself.
Now you play the victim?
Im not even from ARK! I dont have a single ARK Token and im not involved with ARK in any way. But you didnt care about that did you?

You have some nerve sir, ill give you that.

Ill make sure people will keep an eye on you and your schemes.
Keep addind penaltys to your voters and stealing from them, you wont get away with it anymore.

You even calleded it Robinhood ... the irony.
I suggest you take a look here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hood

Robin Wood was stealing from the poor to give to the rich, unlike your pool that is stealing from 90% of your voters and giving it to a small number of individuals that vote the way you command.
Yefet

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:27:34 PM

unlike your pool that is stealing from 90% of your voters and giving it to a small number of individuals that vote the way you command.

Even after those "stealing" the payouts from Robbin Hood pool outweigh those from the unvoted: 

I think those 90% just have no idea what is going on, as most don't check the pool page quite often,
otherwise they would immediately join the "small number" of the Merry Men who have  Grin

Isn't it the ARK ICO fund "stealing" the rewards from the minnows?

Anyway it's all about money, don't get it too personal,
if you pay and pay more than Robin, and ask to unvote him, I think most would follow, maybe even me, for awhile, not sure   Grin
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

Hey Liskers

Today's delegates of my small campaign:

xujian, iii.element.iii

Twitter Moments: https://twitter.com/i/moments/809360501713080320
Twitter PolyCrypto: https://twitter.com/Polycrypto

If you like it please RT.
This campaign I have started on December 15, 2016 to promote and to spread the delegates.

If you want to support me please vote for polycrypto.

Unfortunately, I have deleted my promotion for RobinHood. The owner Liberspirita plays a wrong game. He makes public front against very committed community members, even he has never done anything for Lisk.

He is definitely not a good community member.
Yefet

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:15:21 PM

The owner Liberspirita plays a wrong game. He makes public front against very committed community members, even he has never done anything for Lisk.

Actually he made a nice pool  Wink and he has done no harm for the pool voters so far Smiley

So, as you came here, to the thread of the pool, could you, please, explain (here, in this very thread) to the little minnow, who is quite happy with the RobinHood Pool rewards, what kind of "wrong game' Liberspirita plays now and why???

What is going on in the high society of Lisk patricians delegates?

Poly#Crypto

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:08:43 PM

The owner Liberspirita plays a wrong game. He makes public front against very committed community members, even he has never done anything for Lisk.

Actually he made a nice pool  Wink and he has done no harm for the pool voters so far Smiley

So, as you came here, to the thread of the pool, could you, please, explain (here, in this very thread) to the little minnow, who is quite happy with the RobinHood Pool rewards, what kind of "wrong game' Liberspirita plays now and why???

What is going on in the high society of Lisk patricians delegates?

No, I support Lisk since the first day. You also?

Liberspirita does not make a good pool, he made a good pool in the past.
But now he is paying his voters when they remove their votes for great and contributing community members.

If you find that good - okay. For me this is a wrong game.
liberspirita (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:29:49 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 07:47:12 AM by liberspirita

Hi to all poolers of RobinHood,

I owe you some explanations about this war engaged between me and ARK. No one will die ...
ARK ( http://ark.io ) is a crypto which made its ICO last autumn, mainly from Lisk. Its ICO funds with lisk overtaken 4.5M Lisk. Basically, nothing to say against that : they got enought funds to develop their project , certainly a good one.
But since march, ARK is using its funds to promote delegates on Lisk. It is not forbidden, because nothing is forbidden on lisk DPOS, the code is the king.
But i do not like this. No one should like this :  Using funds dedicated for a project outside lisk for an intrusion on Lisk DPOS, asking 15% of forging rewards from the promoted delegates (they are all hostages of ARK now).
Of course, you may read criticisms on me from ARK's hostages here. It's the game.
I have many to lost in this battle, but i see i am the only one free in Lisk delegate, able to resist.  You must know that among Delegates of lisk, they are several groups formed to reach and stay on delegate position : GDT, Elite, and ARK's hostages. I was GDT until beginning of january but i quit. I am 100% free. RobinHood is my only tool to stay on the game, and it is a powerfull one.

So what's the subject for you? As many small or less small poolers, most of you don't have idea of the games of thrones inside lisk delegation. If you are pooler in RobinHood you are involved anyway ...
The rules of RobinHood rewards are now also politic : the less you vote on ARK hostages, the more penalties you may have on your rewards. All the penalties taken to ones are payed as bonus to other who achieved to have 0% penalty.
Other rules are classical : big pooler are capped so that smallers keep interest. And finally you'll reach the jackpot when voting also my real delegate Liberspirita.

Go on http://robinhood.liberspirita.net/stats/ , find your account, and you may understand quickly how to maximize your wins.
If you do not want to play this game, it is not a huge problem. Even with a penalty of 15% or 30%, with RobinHood paying 100% of the forged lisk and cap-refund system, smalls and middles poolers are richer from RobinHood but from any other pool on Lisk.

When will it stop
When ARK will have removed its votes (66 at this date here : https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L). Many of these 66 "hostages" worth to stay delegate of Lisk. It will be kind and normal to vote them back as soon as ARK stops its intrusion.

Poly#Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:56:55 AM

I owe you some explanations about this war engaged between me and ARK. No one will die ...
ARK ( http://ark.io ) is a crypto which made its ICO last autumn, mainly from Lisk. Its ICO funds with lisk overtaken 4.5M Lisk. Basically, nothing to say against that : they got enought funds to develop their project , certainly a good one.
But since march, ARK is using its funds to promote delegates on Lisk. It is not forbidden, because nothing is forbidden on lisk DPOS, the code is the king.
But i do not like this. No one should like this :  Using funds dedicated for a project outside lisk for an intrusion on Lisk DPOS, asking 15% of forging rewards from the promoted delegates (they are all hostages of ARK now).
Of course, you may read criticisms on me from ARK's hostages here. It's the game.
I have many to lost in this battle, but i see i am the only one free in Lisk delegate, able to resist.  You must know that among Delegates of lisk, they are several groups formed to reach and stay on delegate position : GDT, Elite, and ARK's hostages. I was GDT until beginning of january but i quit. I am 100% free. RobinHood is my only tool to stay on the game, and it is a powerfull one.

So what's the subject for you? As many small or less small poolers, most of you don't have idea of the games of thrones inside lisk delegation. If you are pooler in RobinHood you are involved anyway ...
The rules of RobinHood rewards are now also politic : the less you vote on ARK hostages, the more penalties you may have on your rewards. All the penalties taken to ones are payed as bonus to other who achieved to have 0% penalty.
Other rules are classical : big pooler are capped so that smallers keep interest. And finally you'll reach the jackpot when voting also my real delegate Liberspirita.

Go on http://robinhood.liberspirita.net/stats/ , find your account, and you may understand quickly how to maximize your wins.
If you do not want to play this game, it is not a huge problem. Even with a penalty of 15% or 30%, with RobinHood paying 100% of the forged lisk and cap-refund system, smalls and middles poolers are richer from RobinHood but from any other pool on Lisk.

When will it stop
When ARK will have removed its votes (66 at this date here : https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L). Many of these 66 "hostages" worth to stay delegate of Lisk. It will be kind and normal to vote them back as soon as ARK stops its intrusion.

If ARK would remove this votes, then you write to your pool side "Please vote again for all this delegates"?  Wink
Certainly not. So far you were only interested in your own harvest.

And sorry that I must remind you of it: Also the Lisk Foundation voted with their fund, namely the Ambassadors. That's okay, that's a normal vote? For me yes. And why is it okay if ARK voted for Joel or lightcurve - but not for MrV, not for corsaro or not for polycrypto?
You seem to measure double standards.

You don't like all that. All right. Anyone can vote for whom he wants.
But you do something different. You pay a headprize to unvote delegates.
And that's a big shit! No one has done so far!

corsaro
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:17:09 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 11:40:44 AM by corsaro

Liberspirita you are free to do what you do prefer with your pool, and you are free to ask what you want to your voters, and your voters are free to do what they want with their lisks.

ARK has the secret of its wallet, and is free to vote or devote who prefers.
Lisk HQ has the secret of its wallet, and is free to vote or devote who prefers.
max has the secret of his wallet, and is free to vote or devote who prefers.
oliver has the secret of his wallet, and is free to vote or devote who prefers.
everyone who has at least a balance of 1.00000001 lisk inside his wallet can vote or devote and his action can influence the 101 forging positions.

This is dpos; this is the game.

Sincerely, I do not understand where is the problem.

Since the beginning, big wallets have voted for some delegates, influencing the 101 active forging delegates. We have just to accept this, due to the fact this is allowed in lisk code and only the lisk vote weight can influence the 101 active forging spots.

dpos is not politics. dpos is just weight, lisk wallet weight, and just this can decide, not our personal opinions or thoughts.
everyone who has at least a balance of 1.00000001 lisk inside his wallet has the right and the duty to vote for his preferred delegates and no one can criticize him.

If you do not like that big wallets can influence the 101 forging positions, just make a commit on github lisk repo https://github.com/LiskHQ/lisk

Good luck
liberspirita (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

Lisk HQ has the secret of its wallet, and is free to vote or devote who prefers.

Each one mention here, except ARK,  has announced he may interfere in DPOS, mainly when forging time was started. And they did, and they retired later.

ARK asked to fund an ICO, not a voting account. Now, they are about to ask a new ICO with blockpool. How could we be confident it is not a new interference in Lisk DPOS ? The primary fault has been commit ...
I remember in october/november, ARK team saying they may vote to funder with double the fund they put in ICO. You give 1 LSK, ARK would vote 2 K on you. That would have been better. It has not been done this way.

I have nothing to win in this battle, only damages and troubles. But i am confident i act for a better DPOS for lisk. I play the game. I could have done nothing, just accepting a tier crypto vampirizing my beloved Lisk. But i don't.

corsaro
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

Each one mention here, except ARK,  has announced he may interfere in DPOS, mainly when forging time was started. And they did, and they retired later.

ARK asked to fund an ICO, not a voting account. Now, they are about to ask a new ICO with blockpool. How could we be confident it is not a new interference in Lisk DPOS ? The primary fault has been commit ...
I remember in october/november, ARK team saying they may vote to funder with double the fund they put in ICO. You give 1 LSK, ARK would vote 2 K on you. That would have been better. It has not been done this way.

I have nothing to win in this battle, only damages and troubles. But i am confident i act for a better DPOS for lisk. I play the game. I could have done nothing, just accepting a tier crypto vampirizing my beloved Lisk. But i don't.

no liberspirita, doing so you are not doing the best for lisk. You are just doing what you think is probably the best for you.

Just the lisk code can do the best for lisk, and code is law.

Our thoughts, our opinions, our beliefs fortunately have not the possibility to influence the Lisk code.

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:28:57 PM

When will it stop

thanks for that. i always was sure that the ark-gang will use the lisk to vote and earn more lisk. i think this was the only reason why they accepted lisk during the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: