Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Punishing Hollywood actors for their practices. For them wealth, us dirt.  (Read 270 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:20:12 AM

I take carpaccio as an example, but he is just the front men of a bigger subset. Those guys and girls are paid awesomely to entertain and distract people. Nothing bad as long as the shareholders are happy with their returns (personally I am sure there are enough talents availability for such a low skill job worldwide to reduce actors cost largely and massively).

However when those guys lobby and use their perceived influence to manipulate the people in accepting less for us more for them I can only say : too much, time to purge and bring fresh faces.

I see them tell us about reducing our energy and resources usage while they live the most lavish and lazy lives ever imagined. I think this take down of this current crop is one of the top priority of corporate America right now. Flash them. Their upkeep will kill them all.

Add clooney as the first two to go then girls... All of them and then back to men.

Mercy is weakness in a war against those whose strategy is based on exploiting yours.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: